Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

76manesha thumbnail
                        Nepal  Pics

76manesha thumbnail

Nepal Pics 

76manesha thumbnail

Scene of the Day

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Dialogue of the Day

Nanhi saying Mohan:: Mere kapde dhund rahe ho hai na...are mere kapde kahan fit aayenge mummy ko... itna toh common sense rakho...

Megha::
Tum manaate hue itne sweet lagte ho .. dil karta hai thodi der aur ruthi rahun aur tum mujhe aise hi manaate raho😳 πŸ˜³
76manesha thumbnail

Aditi's Land

loved today's episode...mohan staring at megha with a world of adoration always makes my heart skip a beat and this time too same hapnd...megha feeling awkward in mohan's kurta pyjama was well done...usually scenes of awkwardness go overboard but i liked the right dosage here...gud piece of direction...and another thing i liked is that the kurta and pyjama was almost perfect for her although the length is little big...just right because mohan is almost her same height...

and mohan trying to cover up his mistake by making silly arguments like everyone shud take care of their own luggage...and he himself said luggage was his responsibility wen nanhi asked whether he has put all the luggages in mahaguru's car...
just another innocent charm of mohan very conveniently forgetting that he himself took charge of the luggages πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and mohan searching nanhi's clothes for megha was the funniest part...the wonderful thing in mohan is that all these actions doesnt somehow seem silly on him...on any other male character this wud hv looked damn silly...somehow i feel this is the natural self of mohan...trying to find solution of simple problems in absurd ways...simple problem because megha can easily wear his costumes...in this scene nanhi and addu's expressions were awesome...

one thing i found very cute mohan instantly sitting on the bed with the kids on seeing megha peeking thru the door...levelling himself with the kids...and then saying "meri tumhari koi dushmani thodi hai" πŸ˜†

and addu saying "mujhe dukh ho raha hai aapka bag kho gaya" just to make megha more angry with mohan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at night megha tucking in her kids was a nice gesture...but wen mohan came to sleep i wud liked here same thing from mohan...i mean he cud hv gone to the kids to see if they r properly asleep in a new place...at least because of the bond he shares with nanhi i expected that...nywyz mohan is never shown as a father figure more a buddy type so i can overlook it...

and also considering the fact that wen mohan came out of the bathroom and saw megha sitting on her bed...there was this expression on his face of realisation that he will be sharing bed with her for the first time...and megha was feeling the same thing...again i liked the expressions of both of them here...although this feeling is new to them of sharing bed but the expressions had the right degree and not overdone because after all they r married and so sharing bed cannot be such a big issue...

the bed scene was exactly the same i saw in SBB...nothing new...at least here mohan did not play with the balloons unlike the SBB segment πŸ˜†
megha is now getting on my nerves...it seems she is finding excuse to remain upset with mohan...and her reasoning that mohan looks cute wen he manaofies her was such a lame reasoning considering she is wasting entire day and entire night of honeymoon...

and seeing MM asleep with heads on each other's shoulders is always a pleasure to watch...they seem like a perfect couple so comfortably in love with each other with no complications in their life...

and now... i simply LOVED the guru-venu scene...frankly i was enjoying their scene as much as i enjoyed MM scene if not more...i thot GV shared quite a chemistry...
the funniest part was that guru mistook her as renu and wondering y she is suddenly so meherbaan on him...and venu holding his pant's rope was a brilliant piece of writing...wat i loved that the comedy in that scene was just perfect with no overdose of any reactions from guru...

i think today's episode was very well directed...every expression and body language of all 4 actors KA and DR was just perfect...

AND THANKFULLY NO RIDZIE TODAY...LUCKY DAY FOR US I GUESS...I HOPE OUR LUCK CONTINUES THIS WEEK...
fingers crossed...
                                             credit goes to Aditi 
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are wah CD ready.. me too ready...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deb-

are wah CD ready.. me too ready...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chal best Dialogue bolo jaldi se . 
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manesha76

Chal best Dialogue bolo jaldi se . 

are main hi pehle aa jata hun kyaa dialogue of the day bolne ke liyee.. kal se late aaunga...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ruk sochne de😳