I Trust You Captain :) AR OS

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I Trust You Captain :)

AR OS

(p.s. i want to dedicate this OS on 66th Independence Day but things did not go well never mind here is as it always says 'never late than ever' so Happy belated 66th Independence Day as well happy 5th Birthday DMG and i wants to dedicate this OS to Shilpa  she is very fond of Army Officers so here you go Shona desire)

She was scared what will she do now; she was trying to calm herself but no she can't do that she is always afraid of dark, she is like a phobia from dark and now she did not know what to do as she was stuck in Metro yes in Delhi Metro, and it was dark completely dark, she can hear people's screams but she could not even scream as the voice could not went out from her throat as if it was stuck somewhere in her throat and heart, she was shivering very badly due to darkness and she clutched her bag in her both hands, and she closed her eyes tightly and after few minutes she feels herself dragging away as she feels some muscular arms ware pulling her up and she just opened her eyes to saw the light was directly hitting her eyes and she once again closed her eyes making her vision comfortable only then she heard someone

V:''mam please move outside it's only you here all passengers were out safely please, mam move and come out''

And as soon she heard the deep husky voice she finally opened her eyes and saw the Metro door was opened and all her co-passengers were out and she was sitting in front of some of air force man who was holding her from her shoulders trying to shook her and makes her stand as she herself don't know when she collapsed on floor, she shrugged her thoughts

V:''mam please its fine not to worry you are safe so please mam come out''

His deep husky voice once again breaks her trance and she looks at him, standing in front of her eyes an air force officer in his blue air force uniform and was staring at her with his deep blue grayish oceanic eyes and she was so busy looking at him that he has once again

V:''mam come please''

And then his voice once again breaks her trance and she nodded and placed her shivering hand nervously in his forwarded muscular hand and he holds her hand and then helped her to get up and then makes her come out from the Metro as he leaves her out of the station where all his team members as she assumed were there taking in charge the situation then she feels pain in her feet as then she get it her feet was twisted that's how she landed on floor and then finally slowly limping with her twisted feet she start moving towards the exit of Metro Station when she heard the deep husky voice once again and

V:''excuse me mam''

She stopped and turned and saw him in front of her eyes and she looked at him with confusion while he continued

V:''vo aap aapna bag bhull gayyi thi''

He replied her unasked question with his ever so nice voice and then she saw her bag in his hand and she nodded and takes the bag from his hand and thanked him and he smiled at her which she returned and then he noticed she was limping so he said to her

V:''mam wait mai aapko taxi tak chodta hun aapka feet meiin pain hai shayad''

And she was astonished with his sweet behave but she did not want to strain him as he must be other work so she replied

G:''nahin koi bat nahin thanks I will manage aapko aur bhi kam hongee''

She completed in her soft voice and he just replied

V:''its our duty mam''

And she looked at him he was smiling at her flashing his dimples and then holds her hand and she slowly after taking his support went with him and as she was leaning on his shoulder she noticed the name of this young air force officer as she read ''CAPTAIN ARMAAN MALLIK''

Till then he reached towards the taxi stand and he stopped one taxi and makes her sit in the taxi and handled her bag and then she thanked him

S:''thanks so much Captain Mallik''

And he smiled at her saying

A:''your welcome mam''

And then he heard voice of his name calling

V:''Captain Armaan''

And he waved at her and then himself finally

A:'' mam take care of yourself bye I have to go now''

And then he left from there after giving her smile and she just smiled at him and then after telling taxi driver her destination she relaxed herself.

It was almost 2 days after that breakage of Metro due to light problem and the day when she met with Captain Armaan Mallik and she still did not forget that blue eyes air force officer, and today as her feet was quite better she was finally off to her school after 2 days leaves, and now decided not to go from the Metro, Light problem was still there in Country, not wants to take any chance  once again with darkness so she planned to go by auto and finally after having a tiring day at the school she was off to home and was waiting for auto so that she can go home and give her aching body muscles a rest, she was still waiting for auto when she saw him yes she saw him Captain Armaan Mallik once again, he was on his bike wearing his uniform may be once again for some another mission, as she saw him she first thought to stop him and thanked him for another day but then shook her thoughts may be he was busy and then she saw him stopping in front of her on the other side of the road as she saw him looking at her she gave him a smile which he did not returned, she feels bad but then realized they every day save so many people that's why may be he did not recognize her, she shook her thoughts and  avert her gaze from him but to her surprise the moment she avert her gaze the next moment she finds him standing in front of her eyes flashing his dimples and he asked in his deep husky voice

A:''hey mam are you fine now and how are your feet now?''

And she was surprised he recognized her and moreover asking her about her little pain and when she did not spoke for a minute he once again called her

A:''mam I think you did not recognize me remember we met 2 days before in Metro mam''

He reminds her and she was impressed he did not mentioned he is the one who saved her and this is one quality of Air force Officers she liked they never showed off what they did.

A:''mam you there?''

Armaan once again asked as he find her just looking at him and he was confused with her behave but this time

S:''yea I am sorry Captain Mallik and yes I remember you after all you are my Savior you are the one who saved me thanks so much''

She said and armaan smiled hearing her soft voice and then

A:''no thanks mam it's our duty so how are you now and your feet?''

He asked once again in his calm voice

S:''very well thanks Captain and please my name is Riddhima Gupta you can call me by my name not by ''mam'' it feels my student calling me''

She replied with a smile on her face and armaan smiled back to her

A:''well student that means you are Teacher right?''

R:''yes Captain I am Teacher''

She nodded and replied and then hearing her

A:''well fir tou aapko 'mam' hii kehna chahiye naa it suited you more''

He said and riddhima was surprised he was joking an air force officer was joking

R:''no that's fine okay Captain Mallik now I have to go now''

She recovered from her shock and then said to him glancing at her watch and

A:''oh yea anyways kya mai aapko kahin chodd dun?''

R:''nahin thanks I will manage by taxi or auto''

And armaan nodded and finally riddhima saw a auto and she stopped it and after getting in the auto she faced him and

R:''thanks once again Captain Mallik and it was pleasure meeting you bye''

And armaan gave her warm smile and she returned his smile

A:''same here Miss Gupta Mam bye take care bye''

R:''you too''

And riddhima's auto leaves and armaan keep on looking at the retreating figure of auto and hers and then finally

A:'' no armaan you are not going to do this you can't do this, it can't be happen you are in Indian Air Force Armaan, can't allow to Love someone''

He sighed and ruffled his hair and after few minutes went from there.

Here riddhima in auto

R:''he is so sweet and cute and handsome off course Riddhima Air Force Officers humesha se hii handsome hotee hai''

She smiled at her thoughts and then she closed her eyes and as soon she closed her eyes she saw his face smiling flashing his dimples

R:''no riddhima tuu oonhein nahin dekhh sakti hai''

She opened her eyes and said to herself but to her destiny her thoughts were leading to him only his blue deep greay eyes as if making her drowning her in him self

R:''nahin riddhima aisee nahin kar sakti tuu yeh sahii nahin hai riddhima tujhe oonhein aapne dimag se nikalana hogaa''

She said to herself little did she knows she was not going to take him out from her heart which may be he stole.

Next few days riddhima did nothing just to wait for him after her school at her school gate to get just a glimpse of his but nothing

R:''dekha riddhima voo yahan kisii mission kee liyye aye the aur tuu roz kyoon oonka intezar kar rahii hai bhull jaa oonhein''

And she sighed not knowing why she cannot get him out from her thoughts and

R:''han yehii sahii hogaa nahin tou mai pagal ho jaongi aur log bhi pagal kahenge yahan par khade rehti hun roz binaa kisii kam kee''

And then she finally off to her home with heavy heart and here armaan

A:''mujhe Delhi se jaana hogaa''

He said to himself packing his bags

A:''abhie tou yeh mission hii mujhe bas ooske khayalon se nikalega yahan reh kar mai hii jaanta hun maine kaise khudd koo control kiyya hai ooske school kee aagee se guzarne kee liyye oosko 1 bar dekhne se khudd ko rokne se bas aab nahin I can't do this''

It was almost 2 years with armaan and riddhima's first meeting and now it was the fateful morning in November 2008 when the whole Mumbai was terrified with Terrorist Attacks and armaan get a call from the base that he has to take the commandos inside the Hotel Oberoi so that they can perform their mission to save the lives of innocent people and he was just preparing for mission and he was angry seeing the innocent people in the Hotel Taj, Hotel Oberoi, Nariman Point, Leopold Caf, Chatarpati Shivaji Terminal And Blasts In Taxis, he just want to kill that persons who was leading this and want to save the Nation with his people who were victim without no fault of theirs, and he was already on his mission it was 27th November and still the battle was going on to survive and NSG was fighting for saving people and finally with one more day 28th November itself they rescued people from Trident Oberoi only then they receive a information that 2 Terriorist was still in Hotel Taj and at the dawn of 29th November NSG Commandos were there once again doing their work to save their nation as then he (ARMAAN) found one of the part of Oberoi Trident was  on fire and people was screaming for help and then  he himself go ahead with the ladder and went inside through the roof and saved many people, he was checking many rooms so that no victim is to be there, and then he went inside the room

A:''koi hai koi hai anyone needs help''

And he got no answers so he thought no one is there he was moving outside when he heard the voice of cupboard's door and he went towards the cupboard along with his gun and he slowly opened the door and points the gun thinking may be Terrorist was hiding there but the sight in front of his eyes literally make him fainted, he never ever in his dreams thinks he will find her in that way, she was looking terribly divested, was trembling with fear and the dark which she feared was sitting right now in that dark and she did not even moved to saw him and he just sat in front of her and whispered

A:''riddhima''

Yes she was his riddhima sitting right in front of his eyes in that horrified state she was looking so vulnerable and he immediately touched her shoulder in response she just shrugged him off cuddling herself more as if she was protecting herself from him

A:''riddhima mai hun Armaan Captain Armaan''

He try to reminds her as soon her ears registered the name she once looked at him and armaan nodded at her thinking she recognized him but next moment she once again cuddled to herself shifted her gaze and armaan's heart wrenched seeing her state but right now he could not lose his control over his emotions, he has to take her out from here

A:''riddhima ootho humein yahan se jaana hai aabhi, yeh aabhi bhi safe nahin hai riddhima chalo ootho please riddhima''

He said while try to get her up but she did not she was so shocked about her surroundings not in state to react so armaan finally

A:''riddhima please chalo mai hun tumhare saath''

And he cupped her face in his palms and finally riddhima get up with him and armaan holds her tightly as he can and then he saw her tore shoulder sleeves as she was covering her with her hands he did not what this indicates but nevertheless he makes her wear his uniform shirt and finally covering her makes his way out if the Hotel Oberoi Trident. And finally the good wins and at the dawn of 29th November 2008 Mumbai was free from Terrorists but after losing much more things, many lives and the smiles fades from people's faces.

Armaan was in his house and was waiting for his aunt Dr.Kirti who was checking on Riddhima in his room and he was still in his vest as he was hell worried for her, he was just hoping and praying to his god that nothing bad will happen to her as her state and tore dress was stating something, he did not want to think that bad but what to do his heart was frightened seeing HIS LOVE in that state, yes love he loved her from the time he saw her first it was Love at first sight for him, what a thought an air force officer a Captain In Indian Air Force was frightened for a girl the one who never frightened in his life with tanks, guns, bombs but frighten about a girl's tears and condition, off course an air force officer possess a heart also which if beats for his Nation also beat for someone and can fall for someone. He was still thinking about that and praying for the Love Of his Life when he found His Aunt Dr.Kirti was coming and he rushed to her

A:''aunty riddhima kaisi hai aab?''

K:''armaan relax she is fine beta bilkul theek hai beta but she is in shocked state after all she has gone from lots of things naa''

She stated and hearing her words armaan's heart sank did his worst thoughts were right, did her state was stating the right facts, did she 'r*p*d' he even did not feel the feeling of her 'r*p*d'

K:''armaan kya hua kya soch rahein ho tumhe oskaa dhayan rakhna hogaa she need you''

She said seeing him did not responding her

A:''jii aunty mai dhayan rakhunga ooska''

He said in whisper and kirti nodded and caressed his hairs and armaan finally asked

K:''theek hai armaan mai aab chalti hun''

Armaan nodded and

K:''tum ose medicines de dena time se aur time par khana bhi dena''

A:''jii aunty''

And till then they reached towards door

A:''aunty?''

Kirti turned and waited for him to continue

A:''aunty did she got raped?''

And kirti who was turned to go, turned shocked hearing his words and looked at him

K:''armaan kya sochh rahein ho beta kya keh rahein ho tum aisii koi bat nahin hai bacha''

She replied clearing him and

A:''par aunty I mean she has her clothes ripped and she was shocked and you also said she has went through from many things''

K:''no armaan you took all wrong beta, she has bruises over her shoulder that must be she feel or hit by some sharp thing nothing else son and I just said because of bomb blasts that her emotional state was not in better she needs to recover that's all son she is fine otherwise nothing happen to her''

And she finally cleared armaan's misunderstandings and hearing her armaan sighed in relief not he was thinking something bad for her but seeing her in that state he just thinks and he did not saw her in that pain so he was just worried for her and finally

A:''aunty i am not you can I mean it was just I am like ''

He was cut short with kirti's pat on his shoulder and she says

K:''I understand armaan you are worried for her son and she is fine son just take care of her she will not be around till tomorrow morning I gave her seductive''

And armaan nodded

A:''thanks aunty''

And kirti gave her a quick hug and went to her house next to armaan's and armaan was at door only till she was  inside her home and then after locking his house he moved towards his room and went inside and saw his princess was sleeping with the effect of seductive, she has still his uniform shirt on and he caressed her for head where kirti aunty has bandaged her as she has a cut there and he looked at her angelic face and GOD knows he looked at her for how much times after all he saw her after long 2 years and his heart wrenched seeing her in that state in Hotel Trident Oberoi finally his trance breaks with when he  feels shivering of her body and he looked at her, her body was shivering as atmosphere was getting cold and he immediately covered her with the duvet and then finally moved to the chair sitting there after caressing her for head and he sat there may be she needs him,  and he did not wants to be her frighten with the new surroundings and new place there, he did not know when he drifted to sleep looking at her, and the bright sun rays disturbed his sleep and he opened his eyes after rubbing them a bit and find sun was rising that means he was sleeping more than from 24 hours now and then his gaze fell on riddhima who was still sleeping and he smiled seeing her and then finally he went outside to call at base to get to know the situation and he sighed in relief situation was finally under control after 56 hours but with lots of deaths, losing the loved ones, and they are finding where they go wrong that their Nation has to go through such drastic situation and finally leads towards his room to check on riddhima before going to take shower and as soon he entered the room he saw riddhima sitting on bed cuddling herself she was still wrapped the duvet around her and seeing  her like that armaan has a smile formed on his lips seeing her finally wake up and he immediately rushed to her and sat in front of her beside bed and finally he

A:''riddhima aab kaisa feel kar rahii ho? Kaisi ho aab? Rooko I will get your medicines aur kuchh khane koo bhi laata hun mai tumhare liyye riddhima''

He said making her look at himself but she did not responded him, just stares at him armaan feels little awkward and he thought maybe she was trying to recognize him as she was staring at him so he though to help her out so he finally said to her

A:''riddhima mujhe pechana nahin mai Captain Armaan Mallik hum Delhi meiin mille the 2 years pehle yad aya riddhima''

He asked but still no response from her so armaan thought to leave the matter so he said

A:''chalo chodo bad meiin yad kar lenaa abhii mai tumhare liyye breakfast laata hun fir tumhe medicines bhi khani hai''

And he went to grab her breakfast and inform kirti aunty that she woke up and after informing kirti aunty he comes with the breakfast and placed it in front of her

A:''yeh lo riddhima vaise riddhima I am very bad cook mujhe kuchh nahin ata just mai bread bhi nahin bna paata hun, vo bhi jal jaati hai mujhse but today I manage to not to burn it, han par coffee kii guarntee hai yeh pakka achii hogii riddhima chalo aab khao riddhima''

He finished with a chuckle and still no response from riddhima she keep on staring at him and armaan did not know what to do now, did he changed so much that she still did not managed to recognize him but he sighed thinking that can wait now she is much more important so he forwards her plate but she did not take it and armaan did not know what to do now, she just keep on staring at him without blinking her green almond eyes, he can feel she wants to tell him something but could not as if her emotions were too pent up within herself and then he finally

A:''riddhima kya hua?''

He asked softly but no reply her silence was killing him but he did not lose his patience

A:''chodo hum bad meiin batein akrenge abhii chalo breakfast karoo yeh lo''

He again forwarded her plate but she did not take it so finally armaan placed the plate in his lap and make a morsel of the bread

A:''riddhima health kee saath no carelessness so yeh lo''

And he himself placed the morsel in front of her mouth, riddhima just looked in his deep blue eyes where he has the deep care of her and armaan as saw her looking in his eyes he nodded and blinked his eyes and pointes to the bread which was in his hands while saying to her that

A:''please riddhima''

And next moment he saw her opening her mouth and with a smile he feed her, and like this he feed all the breakfast and make her drank the coffee and after that he gave her medicines with water and then tucked once again in duvet as kirti aunty told him on phone she needs rest as much as she can. After that armaan ate that half sandwich which she left and after drinking his cold coffee which was cold as he was busy in feeding her he caressed her for head and then went to take the shower and he even leaves his washroom door open to saw riddhima if she needs anything.

It was one month since that fateful incidence that brings riddhima back in armaan's life, well physically she was back in his life but not mentally as she from that moment she did not speak a single word and armaan was craving to hear her tinkling voice but things were not same at all, she start doing all the house chores of armaan's, he did not lift his finger nor he needs any maid as she did all the things, make meals for him, did his laundry, his house was clean and properly decorated, not she responds him she responds him with her nod but not her words and this makes him worried for her as when the 5 days passed from the time she shifted with him, as he brings her with himself after saving her from Hotel Trident Oberoi and she still did not speak he feels she did not recognize him he worried and aksed kirti aunty who checked her

A:''aunty lagta hai riddhima ne mujhe abhii tak nahin pechana hai dekhiye naa vo mujhse bat hii nahin karti sirff dekhte rehti hai bas mujhe''

He said feeling little dejected and kirti replied to him

K:''nahin armaan son aisii bat nahin hai aagar vo tumhe pechantii nahin tou tumhare saath nahin rehti, tum par trust nahin karti son, rahii bat ooske bat naa karne kii beta we don't even know what she went through, whenever she recovered from that shock she will speak herself don't worry''

And armaan nodded thinking kirti aunty is right as she stared at him he can saw the trust in her green almond eyes for him which he saw 2 years ago in Metro when he rescued her and even she get her check-up from aunty only in his presence so he speak that

A:''jii aunty I think you are right thanks so much''

And like these 2 weeks passed and he did not hear anything from riddhima he thought maybe she was going from any mental problem that's why did not speak anything and after his insistence kirti aunty's husband Shubhankar Uncle who is physctrist and he just told her after studying riddhima's case

S:''armaan beta koi tension vaali bat nahin ose kuchh nahin hai she is normal''

A:''tou uncle vo bolti nahin hai I mean she is so good you know she is teacher aur jab mai oos se milla tha she talks with me so much''

He said feeling defeated and

S:''armaan beta dekho ose kuchh nahin hua bat bas itnii sii hai ooska man dara hua hai, hum kuchh nahin kar sakte kyonki otherwise she is normal, vo aapna kam karti hai aapne aap khana khati hai, other daily chores even replied you though just in nod still it states she is fine beta bas aab ooski chupi kab tutegi ooska intezar hai beta''

And armaan nodded and now it's one month and as armaan was till now working in Mumbai as he was appointed for the investigation of some base problems so he take care of her, he thanked his stars for that and in this one month she becomes integral part of his life, doing everything for him, converts his house into home, she never ate without him, and in her presence he feels like heaven and as he think after so many years he has someone to call his own, they even sleep in armaan's room as he has one room apartment and he was staying in lounge as riddhima sleep on his bed but one night he saw her just tossing on bed when he went to take his shorts from his wardrobe and as he saw her he caressed her for head and riddhima  just holds his hand as he turned to go and then he was surprised seeing her hold but she did not say anything just placed his hand near her face touching her cheek and closed her eyes and armaan's heart understands her unspoken words but his mind was opposing him, but then he knows she needs him so he just could not do anything holds her hands lightly and without thinking anything tucked her in duvet and sat beside her staring at her and then after he feels she is sounding sleep he tried to get up but he cannot as riddhima was still holding his hands tightly in her grip, he smiled and just sleep there on floor and after that night armaan was always sleeping on mattresses right near the bed for her. And armaan was surprised how she just obey his each word as in starting riddhima has no clothes so she used to wear armaan's 3/4ths and te-shirts and he admits she looks so beautiful in his clothes but she cannot wear all her life so finally one day he asked her to come with him as they were going to shopping and there he thought maybe she  refused that she will not go or she went excited as armaan knows all the girls went excited hearing shopping but neither of these things happened and in mall he once again surprised she quietly take the tings which armaan selected not even once she objected him. And that day as after shopping they stopped at beach for sometime armaan saw her looking at Hotel Taj  and a tear escaped from her eyes ,he thought maybe she would speak now but no she wiped her tear but not speak anything. Like these little yet big things happened between them and time passed and armaan was impatiently waiting for her speaking her, he knows she only then feels fine and today as armaan returned home after opening the house with his key as riddhima still did not do this may be still feeling so scared and armaan finds her and then he heard washing machine's voice and he smiled knows she must be in washing area doing laundry and he remembered the very first day he finds her doing laundry he literally shouted on her seeing her doing that work and she was washing his each and every cloth, GOD he is not favoring her or she is not any obligation on him that she has to do this for staying in his house

A:''riddhima kya kar rahii ho tum? Mai tumhe aapne yahan aapne kapde dhulwane nahin layya hun, tum merii dost hoo yeh sab karne kii koi zarurat nahin hai tumhe samjhi''

He yelled at him holding her shoulders making her winced in pain and tears were in her eyes but she again did not say anything but she did the laundry unless armaan has to drag in the room to stop her and later that day when armaan try to ask why she is not eating at dinner time as she cooked for him, she just pushed her plate away which armaan served and shook her head in anger, he gulped seeing her as her hands folded against her chest, her unspoken words says him she was angry with him because of laundry matter and he sighed she is so stubborn and then he said to her

A:''riddhima tumhe yeh karne kii jarurat nahin mere gande kapde dhone kii''

He said as he forwarded her a plate of food but riddhima pushed the plate away while shaking her head in ''no'' as stating him that if she does not have the right to wash his clothes and then he has no right over worrying for her armaan that day get her he can never win from her so he finally

A:''fine dho lo jo karna hai karoo par khana khao aur mujhse naraz mat ho i cannot bear your narzagi''

He said as a matter of fact though she did not spoke but still the smile and the things which she did for him and the relation they shared meant so much for him.

And as soon he sat in the living area and closed his eyes next moment he opened his eyes with the tap on his shoulder and he knows it would be riddhima as she always knows its him and she comes with his water glass and he smiled seeing her she was looking so beautiful with that messy bun and wearing a yellow churridar, he knows he was head over heels in love with her still did not confessed her and he has no courage and intention to confess her as he knows she deserves a Normal Person not an Air force Officer after that happening of 26/11 he will never tell her that he loved her he did not wants to gave her uncertain life, his life is full of uncertainties, he never wants to put her life on stake because of his Love, he wants to give her normal life and he wants her to speak up now as he knows may be sooner or later he must have to leave for another mission whenever his Nation will call him then in his absence what will she do who is going to take care of her so he wants to her to now speak though he loved her stay with him not he wants her to go but now her speaking is must in his absence what will she do she has to speak up now and he was trying that for now few days but no result and like this one more month passed from the day riddhima comes in armaan's life and today was the day armaan was preparing himself and wants to prepare riddhima for this day, his Nation was calling him and he has to go and he was worried for Riddhima what he will do with her, how he can leave her alone and he does not know where to leave her his family no and he does not know her family and he have to talk with her as he has to leave tomorrow.

And after eating the dinner silently when riddhima was turned to go taking the dishes armaan called her

As she turned to him and waited him to continue he did not have courage to tell her so he just shake his head

A:''umm vo kuchh nahin riddhima''

And riddhima nodded but he can see the surprised expressions on her face seeing his behave but nevertheless she turned and went inside the kitchen and armaan slumped on couch

A:''armaan yar tujhe yeh karna padega, aisee nahin chalega ose batana tou padega naa kii tujhe kal jaana hai, binaa bataye thode naa jaa sakta hai tuu ose, ose batana padega aur janana bhi padega kii vo yahin rehna chahti hai yaa kahin aur janaa chahti hai aapne jaane se pehle tujhe ose safe jagah par bhi pahunchana padega naa binaa tere vo yahan kaise rahegi, aur tujhe ose batana padega tabhie tou yeh possible hogaa, par kaise mai ose kya kahun 'riddhima mai jaa rahaa hun tum kahan jaana chahti ho mai tumhe chodd doonga' armaan jo bhi ho you have to tell her naa yar in anycase so''

He was still in thoughts that he never realized when riddhima comes after doing the dishes and he realized only when riddhima gave him his after dinner cappuccino

And he called her knows he have to tell her now and riddhima looked at him

A:''yahan baitho riddhima''

He said while holding her hand making her sit beside himself and riddhima sat beside himself and then armaan take a deep breath and finally started

A:''riddhima mujhe tumse bat karni hai kuchh jaruri hai''

And riddhima as usual nodded her head in assent and armaan nods and continues

A:''riddhima mujhe kal aapnein mission kee liyye niklana hai tou tum batao tum yahin rahogi yaa mai tumhe kahin tumhare relatives kee pas chodd kar aaonn yaa tumhare gharr par tumhare parents kee pas Delhi meiin jahan bhi tum kahogi mai arrange kar doonga par dekho tum galat mat samjhna mujhe tumhare mere saath rehne meiin koi problem nahin hai infact I feel like it HOME in YOUR PRESENCE only par mai aapne peeche tumhe akele nahin chodd sakta aisaa nahin hai I don't trust you I do and really do in fact mere se zyada aab yeh gharr tumhara hai par I want you safe tou batao riddhima, riddhima samajh rahii hoo naa tum mai kya keh rahaa hun''

He completed looking at her and as his words registered to her he himself was surprised with his own words, what a thought he today comes to the fact that she must be have a FAMILY but he was so happy seeing her by her side that he forget this thing from past 2 months and he was looking at her and she was looking at him with blank face.

A:''riddhima mai pata nahin kab aaonga please mai tumhe safe dekhna chahta hun please riddhima merii bat koo samjho''

And as soon as his words skipped from his mouth riddhima clunged to him and armaan was shocked with her reaction but that was understatement for that

But he was cut short with riddhima's sobs and yes boy she was crying and armaan was like what was going on here, she is crying why what happened to her and he immediately try to de tangle her from himself by holding her back but riddhima never let him do she just keep on crying and crying and armaan was nothing to do he just start caressing her back try to soothe her but all in vain it was like the damns, the pain which she was holding within herself from past two months was now pouring out in form of her tears and armaan's hearts wrenched in pain seeing her condition

He once again called her but again was cut short with riddhima's more tighten hold on himself and her words shook him

R:''mai aapko jaane nahin doongi''

He first thought he was imagining her voice but no he was not she was actually saying this as next moment he once again heard the same

R:''mai aapko jaane nahin doongi''

She repeated once more taking armaan in shock his own eyes has the tears of joy hearing her voice after long two years and two months and the tinkling voice was filled with pain, the voice he craved for hearing today was filled with so much pain and

A:''riddhima yahan dekho''

He finally managed to let her come out from his embrace and cupped her face in his palms but riddhima shakes her head in his palms saying

R:''nahin mai aapko kahin nahin jaane doongi kahin bhi nahin''

She once again repeated in between her muffles and armaan tighten his hold against her face and makes her look in his eyes and

A:''riddhima soono merii bat aur please dhayan se soono''

He said and riddhima somehow managed to stop doing struggle with his and her own emotions and tried to hear him and seeing her quieted

A:''riddhima dekho soono mujhe jaana hogaa humare India ko merii jarurat hai mai aapna muh nahin fer sakta aapne desh se mai oos se pyaar karta hun aapni jaan se bhi zyada riddhima aur mera jaana jaruri hai bahut jaruri aabhi hum itnee bade hadse se guzre hai aab hum aur mauke nahin de sakte, tum chinta mat karoo meraa jaana jaruri hai, I promise mai tumhe bilkul safe karke jaonga tumhe kisii bhi bat kii tension lene kii jarurat nahin hogii mai tumhe bilkul protect karke jaonga mai tou pata nahin kab aaonga par tum sahii rahogee tab tak''

He completed but he feels riddhima's palm on his lips

R:''aapke binaa nahin kahin bhi safe nahin mujhe aap chahiye sirff aap chahiye''

He was shocked hearing her, her simple words has hide much more meaning to them and he just hugged her back as she hugged him and

A:''riddhima aur joo mere Desh koo merii jarurat hai''

And he stares at her and riddhima looked at him and she knows THEIR NATION and MOTHERLAND comes before anything else and finally after long minutes silence she finally nodded with teary eyes and armaan smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes and she hugged him

A:''thanks riddhima aab batao tum kahan jaogi Delhi meiin?''

He could not help but to ask her and riddhima just replied still hugging him and her face hidden in his chest saying

R:''nahin mai yahin rahungi armaan aagar aapko koi problem naa ho mujhe kahin nahin jaana hai ARMAAN kee gharr koo chodkar''

Armaan was once again shocked with her words but once again he shook his thoughts and happy but still he was worried for her

A:''par riddhima tum akele yahan kaise manage karogi mujhe koi problem nahin hai tumhare yahan rehne se par sahii meiin riddhima please tum akele kaise rahogi riddhima tou tum''

R:''kahan akeli armaan aap kii yad tou har pal humesha mere saath rahegi aur mai kahin bhi nahin jaanti mera koi nahin aapke sivaye mai bas yahin rerhna chahti hun aur sabse zyada safe mai yahin hun armaan please rehne dijiye naa mujhe yahan''

She completed still hugging her and armaan has no heart to say her ''no'' and he nodded and kissed her for head conveying her he is fine with her decision. And they remained in each-other's embrace at that night neither of them tried to break the hug as they feels contended in each-other's arms only. After sometime riddhima packed armaan's bags though he keep on saying he will do that but that fell deaf on her ears and she packed his bag and all the time armaan kept on staring at her while telling her which things he needed and then they were off to sleep riddhima on bed and armaan on mattresses beside bed staring at her as usual they were just pretending to sleep as sleep was miles away from them.

Next morning armaan was getting ready he was wearing his uniform he has to go for his mission and riddhima was in kitchen making breakfast for him and he finally went towards her and as riddhima feels his presence she started just without meting his gaze

R:''armaan bas 2 minute mai aapka breakfast laga rahii hun''

She said putting bread in his plate and then forwarding him his plate

R:''kya hua baithye naa lijiye naa armaan aapke liyye''

And then only armaan sat on chair he was observing her from morning, since the morning she did not even once met his gaze as if she met his eyes all her feeling poured in front of him and she was trying to control herself and he was dying to look once in her green almond eyes before going but she did not as armaan did not start his breakfast

R:''armaan achaa nahin kya hai khayiye naa please''

She asked while pouring the juice in glass and

R:''aap khayiye mai abhii ayi''

And she turned to go while trying hard not to cry when he holds her from wrist and

R:''kya hua armaan''

She asked armaan and armaan just did not say anything just made her sit beside him on chair and then he forwards the plate to her

A:''mujhe bhookh lagii hai''

And she just understands his unspoken words and fed him with her own hands and armaan also fed her and they did not know what they holds each-other but they knows what was in between them was something else and deep feelings and finally it was the time to go for Armaan and he picked his bag

A:''riddhima mai tumse yeh tou nahin kahunga kii mai tumhe har roz call karunga han par jab bhi time millega and I can I will surely do tum samjhti ho naa kii merii job aisii hai sab kuchh pehle ata hai humare DESH kee liyye isiliyye riddhima par mai pakka tumhe call karunga aur yeh lo mera credit card iskaa password iss chit par hai tumhe kisii bhi cheej kii jarurat hoo tou feel free to use after all aab mere gharr par bhi koi hai naa rehne kee liyye  par please promise me tum merii gair-hazri meiin aapna dhayan rakhogi promise me riddhima please riddhima''

And as he completed and riddhima nodded with small tears in her eyes which armaan wiped before it rolled on her cheeks and

A:''nahin riddhima ekk Air force Officer kaa py (but he immediately changed that) kii dostt hokar rotii hoo not fair you know tumhe mujhe has kar bhejna hai its ritual in Indian Air Force''

And riddhima finally smiled hearing him though he did not confessed his true feelings yet his blue greay eyes stated everything

A:''bolo naa riddhima rakhogi naa aapna aur mere iss gharr kaa khayal''

R:''I promise armaan''

She nodded finally and armaan hugged her and then she hugged him back tightly and armaan pecked her for head and riddhima handled him his blue cap and finally wearing it armaan once again smiled and tightly hugged her and she hugged him back

A:''bye riddhima take care bye''

And he leaves and reaching near his jeep he once again turned and went inside and riddhima keep on waving him until she find his jeep disappearing from her sight and armaan cleared the tear from his eyes which was ready to spill on his cheek after seeing her waving from rare mirror.

And here riddhima went inside the house and slipped on floor near the temple inside the house as she prayed him for his safety and lit the ''diya'' of his name and just sat there nor feeling like doing anything without him after all he is the only one that her life revolves around him only she loved him yes she loved him don't know from when but yes she loved him and she was just thankful to her God for sending him back in her life like her angel and yes she recognized him the other day in Hotel Trident Oberoi when he saved her how can he did not recognize her after all from past 2 years she did nothing to crave for him that's why she talked nothing past 2months as she knows she can trust him blindly and she did not thought it in her just emotions he proved her in past 2 months how much she loved him and she knows deep there he has the same feelings for her, so what they did not confessed each-other words are always not necessary their eyes and their hearts already feels what they actually meant for each-other in real in all desires and senses. That's why she stayed here only he is only her family now and she finds peace only in his touch and what's better than her place so she was here with their memories and his love for her.

It was almost 2 weeks since armaan leaves and she got only one call from him since that time he informed her that he reached the place where he was needed to be because of his mission. And she was from that time anxiously waits for his call but now another 2 weeks passed and no sign of Armaan and it was a month now he was away from her and she was missing him terribly and she was waiting for him to come to her or his call whenever phone rang she just ran to it wishing it was him but no, today was the same day she was sitting taking one of Armaan's shirt in her hands it was her routine she holds his shirt and finds him close and she sleep on mattresses only as there only her heart finds solace and she can sleep there only and today was also she was caressing his shirt and in between kissing the shirt as if feeling him suddenly her chain of thoughts breaks with the door bell and she heartlessly went to open the door feeling may be an another salesman and as she opened the door without seeing even

R:''nahin chahiye''

And she closed the door and turned to go when once again door bell rang and she opened the door and just said

R:''kahaa naa nahin chahiye please jayiye aap kuch nahin chahiye''

And she was about to close the door once again but this time she feels one hand was coming in between the door and she looked at the person finally when she saw the hand

A:"mam mai hun''

As soon armaan saw her looking at him he finally said to her that it was him only and riddhima look at him with widen eyes, he was there actually and riddhima just wants to feel him so she just pulled him in a tight embrace making his bag fell from his hands and armaan did not mind at all with in a swift moment his hands went around her waist pulling her close to himself finally finding the rest, her touch makes him feel special in any way he truly finds his satisfaction and peace just of being her only in her arms and after hugging for long time when riddhima finally and actually believed he was there she broke the hug and

R:''kaise hai armaan aap?''

She asked him and let him come in and armaan smiled and picked the bag before coming in

A:''mai theek hun riddhima par mai tumse bahut naraz hun tumne aapna promise nahin rakha''

He said while sitting on couch and riddhima looked at him and then the house

R:''kya hua armaan maine gharr kaa dhayan nahin rakhaa ache se sachii meiin armaan I tried''

She said with small face and armaan smiled seeing her and cupped her face in his palms saying

A:''han dekhh rahaa hun mere gharr kaa dhayan rakhte rakhte aapna dhayan rakhna bhull gayyi tum dekho kitni kamzor ho gayyi ho tum''

He said complaining her and riddhima did not say anything just lowered her eyes knowing he was right she actually lose weight as she loses her appetite from when he was away from her.

R:''sorry armaan''

She just whispered with her eyes lowered and armaan pecked her for head lightly saying

A:''koi bat nahin par yeh aakhiri bar aur aab mai aa gayya hun tou I will took care of you theek hai naa''

And she nodded smiling brightly and right then armaan

A:''vaise riddhima I am really hungry kuchh khane koo millega''

R:''han armaan aap jao jaldi se fresh hokar aao I will make your favorite aloo paranthas''

A:''vaoww I will just go and be right back dear''

And he went inside washroom and he comes freshen up and saw his clothes lying on bed and he smiled and changed in them and while changing he noticed mattresses like he left riddhima did not changed them why and he shook his head this indicates one thing and he was sure of it and after that he made his way to living room and have his yummy food made by riddhima and he also fed her and the happy day back in riddhima's life as her Love was back to her. Like this days passed one day armaan called riddhima and

A:''riddhima kuchh poochon tum oos din vahan Hotel Trident Oberoi meiin kya kar rahii thi''

And riddhima looked at him this sudden question but she knows she can tell him and she herself want to tell him and seeing her quieted

A:''koi bat nahin riddhima aagar tum nahin batana chahti tou''

R:''nahin armaan vo actually I was there in fact in Mumbai for the legal formalities of my dad's property and I was staying there and then on that day I was coming from lawyer's office after discussing all the matters and next day I was going back to Delhi but then only that attack happened, armaan you know I saw the live firing on my floor two people were killed right in front of my eyes I was so shocked even to budge from my position only then when bail boy who was there pushed me in the room where you find that's mine and with his push I directly hit with door knobs and it results tearing my shoulder sleeves and then he just make me hidden in cupboard and he himself went in another room to hide and see the destiny armaan the darkness from which I am sacred till death I sat in all dark corner just trembling not from dark but the voices which was coming in my air drums and screams making my heart wrenched in pain kyoon hua aisaa armaan hum sab ne oon logon ne kisii kaa kya bigada tha''

And armaan immediately embraced her in his arms and hugged her and she cried on his chest first time telling about that fateful situation and his heart wrenched in pain how she feels when she see nearly death right in front of her eyes and he just caressed her hairs to sooth her as she tell him the entire things his questions answered

A:''shh riddhima bas it's over now kuchh nahin hogaa mai hun tumhare''

But he could not complete as he himself did not know how much time as his profession was filled with insecurities and uncertainties.

After few moments he feels her sobs decreased and he de tangled her from himself and wiped the tears from her eyes and then to lighten her mood he whispered to her

A:''riddhima soono naa tum packing kar lenaa I mean I will also help you humein Banglore jaana hai riddhima''

R:''Banglore kyoon armaan''

As his idea worked she start the conversation looking at him forgetting the tears

A:''well mai vahin rehta hun you know meraa gharr vahin hai I was here for mission so now I have to go back to home aur tumhe Delhi jaana hai tou batao I meant aagar''

But he was cut short with riddhima's finger on his lips

R:''nahin armaan mai aapke saath rehna chahti hun mujhe nahin jaana kahin bhi mera aab aapke sivaye koi nahin hai maine School bhi chodd diyya tha yahan ane se pehle hii par aagar aapko koi problem hai I mean aapkii aapni bhi 1 zindagi hai tou mai''

But this time she was shushed with armaan's finger on her lips

A:''oye aisaa nahin hai mera bhi riddhima aab India meiin bas kuchh dost hai aur koi nahin hai Banglore meiin bhi akela hun mom-dad mere bhaii bhabhi kee pas New York meiin hai aur vo vahin rehne vale hai even I need a companion and a friend who can tolerate me tou aab dekhh lo kar logii bardasht mujhe''

He said chuckling and riddhima smiled

R:''bilkul armaan chalo packing karen''

And she turned and go and armaan was thinking what he was doing he was not going to tell her that he loved her then from which right he was with her but right now this is the feeling close to her giving him and her happiness and so he did not thought anything else and she was thinking why they cannot tell each-other they loved each-other and make each-other happy but then her heart says she was happy in fact more than happy all matter to her was just their togetherness and he was there with her.

It was 2 days that armaan and riddhima shifted to Bangalore armaan's paternal house and riddhima met with armaan's friend rahul and his wife muskaan who live opposite to their house yes their house as when she first entered in here Captain Armaan Mallik's Mallik Mansion he said to her

A:''riddhima aaj se yeh gharr tumhara hua kyonki mum-dad kee New York jaane kee bad mujhe yeh gharr kabhii lagaa hii nahin kyonki 1 ladkii hii 1 house koo gharr bna sakti hai aur vo tumne kiyya hai isliyye aaj se yeh tumhara gharr hai riddhima tumhara''

But then riddhima cut him saying

R:''humara armaan humara gharr hai yeh aapkaa mera humara''

And she smiled remembering the moment they were not married technically they did not have any relation with each-other yet their relation was only with each-other that's only thing they knows and matters to them their togetherness and armaan was enjoying her caring for him like his lover, doing his work like his wife, and how she scolds him for any sort of negligence like a typical Indian wife yes he was enjoying each and every moment of his life with love of his life but still was frightened to confess that love he possess for her. And riddhima was busy decorating their home it was as big Mansion and the persons living there was just 2 but then also only she just changed the whole look of home as before armaan just used one room that his room but now it looks like home with every room has proper cleaning and armaan is right just with riddhima's touch his house converts into home.

It was 3 months now from armaan and riddhima was in Bangalore and armaan came home in night as he leaves in morning well now there is no mission and as he was Captain Armaan Mallik and he was chief in Bangalore Air Force was now training the other air force officers and life is pure bliss for armaan-riddhima, they loved each-other and now they were with each-other, armaan and riddhiam still shares the same room though now there are many rooms but neither of them try to change the arrangement armaan still sleeps on mattresses on floor staring at riddhima who sleeps on bed like always as nothing has changed just one thing in mid night riddhima wake up and covered him as he was always without duvet and then she herself drifting to sleep make sure he is covered, she even shared a good rapport with rahul and muskaan and finds a good friend in them and she also went on shopping with muskaan whenever armaan was sitting with rahul having their guys time and one thing as armaan gave her his credit card she never uses it when she is alone she used it only then when armaan was with her on shopping, armaan asked her million times for its reason but she never replied. In and all they were happy to have each-other in their lives in fact they becomes each-other's lives only but not tell each-other. They enjoyed the moments they have and today also riddhima was making armaan's favorite rajma-chawal for lunch as he call her saying he will be home for  lunch and it just completed when she heard armaan's jeep honk and she immediately cleaned her hands and opened the door with a smile on her face as he was about to press the door bell and saw her smiling at him and gave her a smile back, pecked her for head and then embraced her in his arms that was their daily ritual he before going and after coming back gave her a tight hug a kiss on her for head and riddhima smiled and blushed and then armaan de tangled her and as the nice aroma filled in his nostrils he immediately entered as riddhima locked the door she heard him

A:''riddhim rajma-chawal bane hai naa aaj, please jaldi se do naa I am hungry''

She smiled and entered in kitchen as she knows his love for rajma chawal he can sense that it was rajma-chawal and she put rajma chawal in plate and armaan was about to eat when

R:''kaun kahega kii aap 1 air force officer hai no discipline at all binaa hands wash kiyye hoo gayye shuru aap''

She teased him

A:''well mujhe naa tou haath dhone kii jarurat padegi naa gande haathon se khana padega well mere pas 4 hands joo hai so''

R:''kya armaan 4 hands kya ho gayaa aapko aaj''

A:''yeh dekho mere 4 hands''

He kissed her hands which was forwarding to him and riddhima just blushed and smiled at his antics and then only

A:''so please mam I am really hungry''

And then he open his mouth and riddhima placed spoon full of rajma chawal in his mouth and armaan ate it and

A:''vaoww riddhima you know it's so yummy''

And he kissed her cheeks and riddhima did not know what to say to him with his gestures

A:''thanks yar aab please itnee tasty khane koo chodd kar mai nahin jaa rahaa haath dhone please khilla do naa jaldi se''

He said making acute puppy face and riddhima nods and then

A:''you are awesome riddhima''

And he settled on shelf only and riddhima make him eat the rajma-chawal and he has the smile on his face which riddhima loved more than anything in the world.

Days passed quickly and now it was once again armaan has to go on some mission and as he was dreading to inform riddhima he knows she will not able to take it as he remembers how she behave previous time and now they were closer than ever and he cannot imagine her condition so he was thinking how to tell her but knows he has to tell her in anyway

A:''riddhima I have to go to mission''

He said to her closing his eyes as she was arranging his clothes and she looked at him and saw he was worried and she knows he was worried for her only and when armaan did not get any reaction from her he saw her and as he opened his eyes riddhima gave him a smile

R:''kab jaana hai armaan''

And armaan was shocked she was reacting in totally opposite way

R:''han armaan bta dijiye mai aapkii packing kar doongi''

Armaan nodded and he don't know what to say to her and riddhima next morning was all ready to send him and armaan was still in his thoughts what was with her so he finally

A:''riddhima tum theek ho naa?''

As his words hit her ears

R:''han armaan mujhe kya hogaa aur aapne hii tou kahaa tha kii Air Force Officers meiin rokar nahin bhejete so I am giving you bye with a smile armaan''

She replied with a smile and armaan pulled her in his arms she so understands him and his profession and after few minutes knowing his time to go he de tangled her and this time riddhima pecked his for head standing on her toes saying

R:''jaldi aayeyiga armaan''

And he nodded and kissed her cheeks not promising her knowing his profession's conditions and

A:''dhayan rakhna tum aapna riddhima''

R:''aap chinta mat kijiye iss bar I will surely take care of myself koi complaint nahin milegi aapko''

She said and armaan smiled and pecked her for head and bid her bye and riddhima keep on waving to him as his jeep was out of her sight and armaan watched her from the rare mirror.

And riddhima as usual lit the ''diya ''of his name and prayed for him, she was now living in whole Mansion alone but never she feels she was alone he was always with her in Mallik Mansion's each and every touch and now muskaan and rahul also accompanies her so that she will not feel lonely but how can she feel lonely when her armaan was right in her heart, and armaan did call her occasionally as he finds time, this time it was almost 2 and half months that armaan went to his mission and did not back yet, today riddhima was feeling restless from morning as something was going to happen, she did not even call rahul and muskaan as they were off to Punjab to met their family and she don't know why today she was missing armaan more than usual and she just prayed for him not knowing why she feels so restless about him and she was sitting there only in front of the ''diya'' she lit of his name in temple then she heard door bell it was mid night she frightened who must be at this hour and there is raining outside heavily still she managed and asked

R:''who is there?''

And the voice she heard

V:''we are come from the Indian Air Force Base''

She just did not believe to her ears feeling something terribly wrong she whispered in shaking voice

R:''captain Mallik is not at home''

V:''please open the door we are come with Captain Mallik''

R:''no I will not I don't believe you if he is with you why he is not speaking then''

And outside armaan knows she will be not going to open the door unless she heard his voice so with extreme difficulty he called her

Though the voice was just a mere whisper but riddhima's heart listened and next moment she the door was opened and the scene in front of her snatched the earth from her feet, her armaan was standing right in front of her eyes with two other air force officers was giving him support to standing as he has bandage over his head and the injuries she can see on his body and his uniform also has blood strains and he was still smiling at her seeing her right in front of his eyes but riddhima feels like someone snatched her life from her and she immediately forwarded to him

R:''armaan kya hua aapko armaan aapko kaise lag gayyi itnii armaan''

She was trying hard to control the tears but they were flowing from her eyes making their way to her cheeks and the officers make the move and with riddhima's direction make him lay on his bed in his room

V:''mam sir koo bahut injuries hui hai par oonki vajah se hii hum bahut important documents dushman kee pas jaane se rok paaye the mission is successful because of Sir Only and yes mam doctor treated sir and he is fine but he said he needs proper rest now mam we take your leave get well soon sir Jai Hind''

And they saluted armaan and leaves from there and riddhima just looked at him, his pale body, bandages over him uniform drenched in blood and seeing her looking at him continuously armaan tried to get up and he winced in pain and riddhima rushed to him

R:''kya kar rahein hai armaan lete rahiye aap mujhe btayiye kya chahiye aapko mai detii hun aapko par oothiye mat kya chhaiye aapko''

A:''tum''

He just speak one word and riddhima did not know what to reply to him but she just adjusted herself on bed and put armaan's head in her lap while start caressing his hairs

A:''riddhima tum theek ho naa''

R:''armaan please baat mat kijiye aapko rest kii jarurat hai aur aap jaante bhi hai kii aapne kitna dra diyya hai mujhe, aagar aapko kuchh hoo jaata armaan mai kya karti btayiye''

A:''riddhima mai theek hun mujhe kuchh nahin hua aur tumhari dua aur tumhare bhagwan humesha mere saath rahnege''

He speaks with extreme difficulty and riddhima just pecked his for head and the she caressed his hairs making him fall asleep and she covered him with duvet.

It was a week that armaan back from his mission and has still some injuries in all these week he saw a new side of riddhima she was there for him, handling him, caring him and the guests yes the guests the officers who come to met Armaan and congratulate him for his successful mission and even come to know how he is doing as he was injured, she attended them very well along with him and what makes armaan shocked was she not even once breaks down, she not even once cried and share her feelings, first armaan thought she was strong enough but then his heart knows no this is not she is always fragile for him and he wants to take out the tension for him which she was building inside herself for him and he wants her to get rid of that tension, armaan was now slightly better he can walk on his own and do his daily chores but still his arm was aching as it has the severe injury and today his seniors come to met him and seeing riddhima with him they mistook her as his wife as Riddhima Armaan Mallik but as he cleared their confusion saying she is not his wife, they were confused, he saw the unspoken questions in their eyes regarding their relation that if they have not any kind of relation why she was staying with him under one roof and armaan did not have any answers to this, what he replied that he is so much frightened to express his feelings yet wants her also with him, he was struggling with his thoughts from the time they comes and he saw that question mark in their eyes for his and his riddhima's relation but riddhima is calm as always though she saw everything in front of her eyes and heard it but nothing she said about not, not even put this topic this made armaan more restless why she was behaving as if nothing happened does it did not affects her that people  points to their relation moreover her character and now he saw her placing clothes in cupboard and he was trying to pull his shirt with his left hand suddenly he saw it was start raining and he feels cold wind touching him, soothing him but not today he sighed and went back to his work and as he was not able to pull out the shirt he used his right injured hand that made him winced in pain

A:''aauch''

And hearing his cry riddhima turned and immediately rushed to him

R:''kya hua armaan mai yahin tou thi mujhe bulaa lete khudd kyoon karne kii koshish kii dekhiye dard ho rahaa hai naa bahut dard hai naa''

She asked getting all worried for him and armaan just feels more restless and he just pushed her hands away riddhima was shocked with his action but nevertheless she once again

R:''sorry armaan zor se pakad liyya naa I am sorry I promise aabki bar dhayan se karungi''

And she once again tried to hold him but armaan did not let her do

R:''armaan mai karti hun naa please dijiye I am here naa''

She tried once more shocked with his behave and at the same time worried for him seeing his pain which he was giving himself deliberately and

A:''kyoon riddhima aakhir kyoon why tum itnii parvah kyoon karti ho why do you care riddhima han bolo why do you even care han batao?''

He finally blasted at her

R:''armaan kaisi batein kar rahein hai aap let me help you please aapne aap koo aur takleef mat dijiye aap please''

She said with pain in her voice and this makes armaan more restless

A:''kyoon riddhima aakhir kyoon karti ho tum merii itnii parvah kii tumhe joo 1 ladkii kee liyye sabse important hotaa hai ooska character tumhe mere age ooski bhi koi parvah nahin hai aakhir kyoon riddhima rishta kya hai humra kuchh bhi tou nahin kya lagta hun mai tumhara kuchh nahin fir kyoon parvah hai tumhe''

He asked gripping her shoulders tightly making her winced in pain

R:''armaan please chodiye aapke haath par stress padega''

She was still worried for his injury

A:''nahin pehle you have to answer me tum kyoon karti ho merii parvah kyoon''

He asked grip her shoulders more tightly she winced in pain but he never cared tears welled in her green eyes with that tight grip

A:''aakhir kyoon riddhima''

He said huskily in her ear and then finally words escaped from riddhima's mouth

R:''jis kaaran aap karte hai armaan''

(Note-Not suitable for below 16 read at your own risk until you can skip till next note)

And hearing her words armaan looked in her yes which shows the same emotion he holds for her and he did not feel to confessed his love, but riddhima as feels his blue eyes boring upon her she released herself from his grip and were start helping him with his shirt but armaan as registered there is no need of words between them he holds her hands in his left one taking her in shock and looked in her eyes and sucked the water drops her tears from her eyes and riddhima shivered and closed her eyes let his warm lips touched her cold skin after few minutes as armaan stopped her kissing she opened her eyes and armaan looked in her eyes and she looked back in his eyes and armaan placed her tendrils behind her ear and then saw something in her eyes as the window was opened and rain drops poured on her and on himself, armaan lose himself and pulled her closer hugging her from waist and sucked the little water drops which was on her face making her close her eyes with his touch and then he caressed her lips with his thumbs making her open her eyes and they looked in each-other's eyes and within a second armaan pulled her closer clutching her waist in his left hand and riddhima's arms went around his neck and armaan placed his lips over hers kissing her smoothly but in a second as he feels riddhima's body shivering against his body he start kissing her passionately as he knows she was affecting with his touch and he was right and riddhima with his continued kissing start kissing him back and then armaan just rolled on mattresses his back was touching the bed post and pulled riddhima in his lap with his left hand and they look in each-other's eyes, their eyes spoke volumes, giving answers to their desires and armaan once again start kissing her fervently and riddhima kissed him back by encircling her hands around his neck and armaan pulled her more closer with clutching her waist and his hands soon went inside her te-shirt pulling a bit up making riddhima gasp and armaan finally leaves her as they both were panting badly with their kiss but armaan did not stop and he traced her throat from her long neck to her chest with his hungry kisses and riddhima also kissed his wounds by pulling his shirt away as armaan groaned in pleasure as armaan's hands were roaming on her waist pinching her navel area and within seconds they were free from their clothes and were lying on floor and riddhima covered both of them just in single sheet and armaan played with her body making her breath hard as he clutched her bosoms in his hand and twisted them in his hand riddhima herself entangled with him as she did not want to strain his wounds as armaan feels that he was touched with her action and he kissed her everywhere not leaving any place which was untouched by him and riddhima kissed all his wounds as if taking his pain away and as armaan captured her sensitive area and feeling the wetness he could not control himself and riddhima feels his hard arousal and after seeing in her eyes and with his lips on hers with the swift push he entered inside her and riddhimadid not scream as armaan's lips were upon hers preventing her to scream and soon riddhima was just in another world with armaan's touch and armaan make love to her almost all night and then he drifted to sleep with his head over her chest as if kissing her holds her tightly and riddhima holds him close to herself and she saw hism sleeping  peacefully  in her arms she just whispered

R:''I love you armaan''

As the morning dawned riddhima woke up first and saw herself naked in armaan's arms and he was now sleeping on his back in that way that his front was touching with her front she blushed and after looking at him for few minutes she finally get up slowly placing his head on pillow and covering him with sheet and adjusted his injured arm on another pillow taking from bed as in night they did not need any as he or she was sleeping on each-other and one pillow was enough for them and that was mostly used by her for clutching in process of their sweet love making and then she went inside washroom to get ready and while going she noticed blood stains on sheet and duvet and she knows what was that and yes she was Virgin and she lose her most precious possession to him as she entered in washroom and saw the marks on her upper chest and her swollen lips and her sensitive area was sore she feels blessed, feels she belong to him only in each and every senses though armaan was very much gentle in night with her but still she feels pain but that was just too sweet that she can bear with this sweet pain in her complete life and she blushed and hid her face in her palms as if armaan was watching her and here armaan woke up from his sleep and saw himself naked in comforter as he did not saw riddhima next to him thinking where she is as he is clearly remember how he made love to her in the night, not only once for so many times, as if finding his solace in her and the way she aroused and moaned with his touch he arouse more and he did not know if he hurt her and he did not even regret the thing also and then he saw riddhima walking from washroom and saw blood stains on sheet as he get up from the mattresses and he knows why that was because his riddhima was Virgin and she proves she is His only and he loved that feeling so much.
(Note-Its safe from here you can read freely from here.)
 As armaan entered in washroom giving riddhima a sweet peck on her forhead as it was their daily routine and then as he went inside the washroom with  sheet around his lower half riddhima smiled and she changed the bed sheets and while humming the tune she take out his clothes and after taking shower armaan wore his clothes and he take riddhima's help to wear his shirt, all the time armaan looked at her as she was buttoning his shirt and as he saw riddhima's nape which was purple he understood that it was because of him only and he rubbed the placed with his palm while riddhima busy in buttoning the shirt and soon after getting ready armaan leaves from there without breakfast, riddhima was heartbroken he still did not confess his love for her she was actually expecting this, the whole day passed like this only riddhima keep on waiting for him but he did not come home neither he called her to tell about his whereabouts now riddhima was crying as she thought armaan took that as mistake which happened in between them in night and she was totally disturbed she finally moved inside the room where he make her his in the night and slumped her face in pillow while sitting on mattresses crying her heart out, she was crying suddenly her hands get something and she get that thing, it was some diary and as she saw it she was about to put it back thinking she has no right over Armaan so not on his things but as soon she placed it back it slipped from her hand due to her blur vision because of her continuous crying and as because of wind pages start turned and her gaze fell on Her Name on one page and due to her curiosity she wiped her tears and start reading the diary
''Riddhima yes riddhima nam hai ooska jitnii khoobsoorat voo hai ootna hii khoobsoorat hai ooska nam pata nahin yeh nam ose khoobsoorti deta hai yaa vo iss nam koo khoobsoorti detii hai''
Riddhima was shocked to read this and then she flipped some more pages and read how they met, how he saved her on another day in Delhi Metro, how he described how beautiful she looked at that day and how he keep on staring at her for few minutes and then she read how he met her on another day outside her school and saw her watching him, first he decide to not to give her smile but then his heart cheated on him and he went to her and have that chit- chat with her and come to know about her name and tease her and he described how she was looking beautiful in yellow dress in that day she was shocked he remembered her clothes all the two years back and then she read
''Mujhe yahan se jaana hogaa mujhe pata hai mujhe Riddhima se Pyaar hoo gayya hai par Mai 1 Air Force Officer hun aur mujeh Pyaar karne kii permission nahin hai mujhe jaana hogaa''
And reading this riddhima has a big smile on her face that means he too loved her like her only as she loved him from their first meeting and the reason is his Profession that's why he was running from her and she read next how it was so much difficult for him to not to go to saw her near her school every day and she smiled she herself wait for him near her school and then she read how it's so much painful for him leaves her in Delhi and then how he craved for in all those 2 whole years and keep on loving her like her only, then how he met her in that fateful day in Hotel Oberoi Trident and his heart clenched in pain seeing her in that state how he prayed for her that she will recover soon, how he loved when she was around him only, how he stares at her while sleeping and how he was happy to saw her speaking once again, and lots of things that only describes his Unconditional Love For her and next entry was of last night when his seniors leaves after thinking that things which hurt him the most more than his injury
''kyoon aakhir kyoon riddhima mere saath hai mai ose kuchh bhi tou nahin dee sakta, ooske character par oongli (finger) oothte dekhh rahaa hun par ose keh nahin sakta kii I LOVE HER kyonki mai ooske liyye 1 Normal Life dekhna chahta hun merii Zindagi kaa tou koi Bharosa Nahin hai aaj hai kal nahin tou mai yeh jaante hue bhi ose roz marne kee liyye aisii Zindagi nahin dee sakta par yeh bhi ootna hii sachh hai kii mai ooske binaa reh nahin sakta voo merii Zindagi kaa bahuat bda part hii nahin Aab Merii Zindagi Ban Gayyi Hai kya karun Naa Ose Bta Sakta hun Kii Mai Ose Pyaar Karta hun Kaise Kahun Riddhim kii Yahin rahoo chahe mai tumse Kabhie Naa Keh paoon Kii I Love You Riddhima''
And she has tears in her eyes that's why he never confessed his Unconditional Love For Her Not Put Any Right over Her 
R:''nahin armaan mujhe koi normal zindagi nahin chahiye aagar aapka saath abnormal zindagi hai tou mujhe vo hii chahiye har hal meiin aur kuchh nahin, aap merii zindagi hai armaan, aagar aap hai tou zindagi hai aapke binaa koi zindagi nahin hai merii armaan, aura agar aap aapne dar kee liyye kuchh nahin kehna chahte, tou mujhe koi parvah nahin hai, yeh aisee hii chalega jaise chal rahaa hai aagar aap nahin  chahte kii hum aapne Pyaar kaa izhar karen tou nahin hogaa aisaa, words kii zarurat nahin hai mujhe armaan, humare rishte meiin naa kabhie pehle thi naa kabhie aage hogii Armaan, bas yehii sachh hai armaan, aur hum ekk-doosre kee saath hai, mere liyye bas yehii important hai mujhe koi matlab nahin hai duniya kya sochti hai mere vaare meiin aur mere character kee vaare meiin, mere liyye aap sabse aagee hoo har cheej se badhkar, I Love You Armaan''
And she saw her picture on the page where he stop writing and riddhima smiled in between her tears  seeing her picture working in kitchen that means armaan take it secretly and hugged his diary closed to her heart and then wiped her tears. She loved her and trusted him that's all nothing more or nothing less she wants and then placed the diary to its place and then went to prepare his dinner as she wants to spend the moments only with him and she has no burden over her heart and she spends the night with him as ''HIS'' was the most beautiful night of her life as she spend it with Love Of Her Life.
In night armaan comes home and saw riddhima was smiling as always, he was at rahul's place discussing some legal matters with him as he was his official lawyer also and then they chatted so he was tired and could not get time to call her whole day and after getting in armaan hugged her tightly and pecked her for head
A:''sorry riddhima vo mai rahul kee yahan tha ose kuch property matters kee vaare meiin bat karni thi them we start talking and catching up I just lost track of time so sorry tumhe call nahin karii''
He said in most cute voice and his head was lowered thinking she must be angry on him for not informing her and riddhima smiled how he can be so cute and she slightly pecked his cheek
R:''koi bat nahin armaan ho jaata hai chaliye aayiye  khana lagaon voo tou rahul kee saath nahin khaya hai naa aapnein?''
She asked hoping he will say ''no'' and yes she is right how he can ate without her so he immediately replied to her
A:''han bilkul bahut bhookh lagii hai riddhima aur vaise bhi mai tumhare binaa kha sakta hun kya chalo jaldi aao I am really hungry and I know you are also tumne dupahar se nahin khaya''
He said with a smile and riddhima smiled he knows her so well, they knows each-other like they knows each-other since ages not from just 9 months and they ate dinner.
Another one month has passed and riddhima and armaan never grew apart because of that night when they become one, neither had they confessed their love for each-other, life was same for them as it was before that night, just the change between them was their physical relation, now they hugged each-other without any regret, sometimes armaan pecked her on her lips, they start sleeping together now on mattresses yes on mattresses as one night riddhima was feeling alone in night sleeping on bed so she just moved towards mattresses where armaan was sleeping and she slowly moved inside the duvet with him and placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes feeling satisfied and armaan as feels something soft on his chest he opened his eyes and saw His Riddhima was snuggled in his chest first he was surprised with her action but as their eyes met, green almond eyes showed immense trust and love for him and blue greay eyes understands the emotions and show the same care and love for her and green eyes blinked and then closed themselves while blue ones just looked at them and then placed a kiss in her hairs and then closed themselves by pulling that green eyes owner close to his chest.
Now as armaan returns home with a little face yes another mission for him and he has to tell riddhima and he was prepared yet not prepared he knows she will understands as she always did but this time he was not ready as he himself did not want to leave her, don't know why he feels this time may be she will need her more, he don't know why he has some deep thoughts like this but then he shrugged his thoughts thinking this is because he Loved her more and did not want to live without her so these thoughts were coming little did he knows this was may be going to true, his thoughts break with riddhima's voice and
R:''armaan aap aa gayye mai aapka kab se wait kar rahii hun''
She said giving him glass of water and armaan saw her smiling face, the smile was going to fade as soon she heard him going away though she pretends to be brave but he knows her
A:''kyoon koi khass reason joo aaj merii Riddhima Mam meraa wait kar rahii hai vo bhi itnii besabari se han''
He teased her kissing her cheeks with his wet lips as he drank the water and
R:''tch armaan voo tou mai roz hii karti hun aapka wait naa''
She said entering in kitchen
A:''aww yeh mujhe nahin pta tha vaise aaj koi special bat tum bahut khush lag rahii hoo Riddhima''
He said placing kiss in her hair as he entered in kitchen behind her and holds her from her waist
R:''well bas bat yeh hai kii sardi shuru hoo rahii hai naa armaan tou maine aapki favorite besan kii pinni (type of sweet) banai hai''
She said turning to him with the plate and armaan was just speechless seeing his favorite sweets and he kissed her on her both cheeks tightly and then pecked her lips
A:''thanks riddhima you are wonderful''
And he was thinking how much she loved him, cares for him here he was going to say her he was going and here she was just busy in fulfilling their desire his unspoken one
R:''aisee nahin muh kholiye aur khakar btayiye kaisi banii hai''
And armaan happily obliged and open his mouth and riddhima makes him eat
A:''yummy riddhima they are sonice even I have no words to describe how tasty they are''
He said while eating and riddhima smiled and then words escaped
R:''congratulations armaan''
And armaan was confused so
A:''congratulations?''
Then riddhima realized what she blurted so she lowered her eyes
R:''I mean thanks actually mai muskaan kee vaare meiin soch rahii thi tou muh se nikal gayya so sorry''
A:''chodo ose koi bat nahin achaa soono riddhima mere saman kee saath iss bar yeh pinni bhi pack karna mai saath lekar jaonga''
He said kissing in her hairs
R:''saman packing aap jaa rahein hai kahin''
And as armaan nodded not speak she get it but just for conformation
R:''Mission?''
And armaan nodded engulfing her in his arms and riddhima was just too shocked but she control herself knowing his Love For Country
R:''kab jaayenge armaan kal?''
A:''han riddhima''
R:''theek hai mai aaj pack kar doongi aapka saman aur yeh pinni bhi''
She said and was about to turn when armaan makes her turn and kiss on her lips and riddhima kissed him back but broke the kiss soon knowing she cannot take risk of stopping breath more time and then armaan joined his for head with hers while he whispers
A:''dhayan rakhogi naa''
Riddhima nodded as she knows she meant about her and that night after feeding each-other, riddhima packed armaan's bag with sweets and then they drifted to sleep in each-other's arms, armaan did not why today she herself hold him unlike the other days he holds her on his chest, today his face was in her nape and his hand were resting on her stomach but he pushed his thoughts aside thinking she must wants to feel him close and in morning riddhima like always prepared his breakfast and then armaan make her promise to take care of herself and then she makes him wear his cap and then armaan pecking her for head leaves and riddhima makes him hold around her stomach while hugging him back and as he was watching her through rear mirror as she was waving him she put her another hand on her stomach while
R:''baby aapke papa jaldi aa jaayenge aapki mumma kee aur aapke pas tab tak hum dono milkar ekk-doosre kaa aur papa aur humare gharr kaa dhayan rakhenge theek hai naa baby''

p.s.continued in next post

Edited by desir - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

And a lone tear escaped from her eyes feeling her and his baby and armaan also cleared the tea which unknowingly slipped from his eyes as his jeep take turn and she was not in his sight and riddhima come inside the house lit the ''diya'' of his name prayed for him and then went to eat.

R:''har bar armaan kee jaate hii kuchh karne kaa man nahin karta naa khane kaa naa peene kaa naa hii aapna, iss bar bhi man tou nahin hai par iss bar armaan aapne gharr kee saath saath iskii oonke pyaar kii (caressed her stomach) responsibility hai mujh par tou mujhe iskaa dhayan rakhna hogaa, no complaints from his side, aagar vo khudd hotee tou aapne aap hii meraa dhayan rakhte par koi bat nahin jab tak voo nahin vaapis ate mujhe dhayan rakhna hogaa aapna, jo kii bahut mushkil hai itnaa saara baby (she stretched her arms wide) kyonki aapke papa nee merii aadat bigad dii hai khudd hii dhayan rakhte hai mumma kaa, par baby aabhi tou oonhein aur bhi kam hai humari Country kaa dhayan joo rakhna hai tabhie tou humne oonhein nahin bataya kii aap aa rahein hoo nahin tou voo bechare fas jaate mushkil meiin kii mumma koo akele chodd kee kaise jaayen naa isliyye mumma nee oonehin nahin bataya han apr aapke ane kii khushi meiin oonka muh meetha jarur karva diyya voo bhi oonki favorite mithai se''

She remembered how she feels dizzy from one week and lost her appetite, even she has nausea because of spices, and then one day when she was feeling so tiry she remembered she does not have periods this month and then she was thinking 'will these was leading to something?' she have to make sure and purchased a pregnancy test kit with armaan's money and she found out only yesterday morning after armaan leave for Base and she was literally shivering while doing the test after reading the instruction on kit and she closed her eyes before saw the result and when she saw Armaan's face in front of her eyes with a baby when she closed her eyes she was kind off knows the result still open her eyes to saw the result and saw the positive result tears of joy in her eyes, she jumped in happiness and immediately kissed armaan's picture in the room and then was thinking how to tell him, she wasted whole day but did not think anything then she decide to make his favorite sweet and tell him with sweets and she did exactly like this but then changed as she saw the envelope lying on table and she somewhere guessed what was that his mission so she changed her congratulations to thanks, thing is not she did not trusted him, she do more than anything else in the world but she did not want to become obstacle in his path and moreover they were not married though this matters to her least but still she knows he will be disturbed and as much happy hearing the news and did not want to leave her in that situation so she did not tell him about her pregnancy, she come out from her thoughts and caressed her tummy then she slowly whispered

R:''bas baby baaki batein bad meiin karenge aabhie chalo kuchh khayen nahin tou jab papa ko pta chalega bahut daant padegi mumma ko baby''

She said giggling a bit and then she walked in kitchen to eat something healthy and then she visited Muskaan as she is gynecologist for check-up and for her guidance as it was her first time and she did know anything about this as she did not have anyone with her side also first she was bit apprehensive what she will think she is not married but she has to go for the sake of their Love and as Muskaan come to know the reason of her visiting that too at Hospital she just whispered one word

M:''hero?''

And as riddhima nodded muskaan gave her a hug happy for her friend and then checked her and gave her instructions and tell her she is one month pregnant

M:''mai tere aur hero kee liyye bahut khush hun ridzi''

And after hugging each-other riddhima comes home and time passed like this armaan called her from his mission that he reached safely and now these days riddhima put the phone on speaker while talking to him caressed her stomach as their baby can also hear his papa's voice, and now 3 more months passed and riddhima was now 4 months pregnant still armaan was away from her, this time his work was taking so much attention of his and now riddhima's morning sickness reduced, these months muskaan and rahul has become her Family, they even shifted with her as she did not wants to shift with them because she feels armaan in Mallik Mansion and they understands and moved with her, they keep on telling her to tell armaan about her pregnancy he has the right to know but she denied saying

R:''mai jaanti hun rahul, muskii armaan koo janne kaa haq hai par aap jaante hai yeh sun kar voo bahut pareshan hoo jaayenge, aab naa voo beech meiin mission chodd kar aa paayenge, naa vahan theek se reh paayenge humari shaadi bhi nahin hui hai voo nahin seh paayenge kii mai yahan kaisi hun jabkii mai bilkul theek hun, han pra jab voo yahan tou oonhein sab bta doongi aur maafi bhi maang loongi itnii badii khushi chupane kee liyye aur voo mujhe maf kar denge oonka dill itnaa badaa joo hai''

Ra:''han hum samjhte hai riddhima aap sahii keh rahii hai iss time ose batayenge tou voo pareshan hii hogaa aayega tou batyenge''

M:''areey tab kisii koo batane kii jarurat hii nahin padegi''

As she said both rahul and riddhima looked at him with confused expressions and

R:''matlab muskii''

Ra:''han kya matlab hai muskaan teraa tuu kya kehna chahati hai''

M:''areey yar tab yeh aapne papa koo khudd hii bta degaa kii 'papa look I am here in mumma's stomach' jaise kii ridzi tuu tou thoda saa abhii show kar rahii hai next month tak tou teraa stomach bahar ane lag jaayega tou hero koo tou ooksa baby hii bta degaa kii he is going to be papa very soon''

And riddhima blushed hearing her she so wants to see the happiness on armaan's face hearing the news.

Now it's almost 5 months going to be completed in riddhima's pregnancy and she start showing up but she is worried their baby did not show any movements, muskaan told her not to worry her baby is fine as her reports and scans were fine along with ultrasound may be he/she will take time to move but riddhima was worried, this month armaan did not call also as she entered in home, she heard the phone bell, she slowly went and picked the call it was armaan's as soon armaan heard her voice

A:''riddhima kahan thi tum kabse phone kar rahaa hun had hai lapravahi kii mujhe kitna dra diyya tha tumne aur mobile bhi nahin ootha rahii''

As riddhima heard his scolding yet caring voice tears were in her eyes nevertheless she replied while putting phone on speaker

R:''kuchh nahin armaan mai muskii se milne gayyi thi ooske hospital''

A:''hospital kyoon tum theek hoo naa riddhima kya hua tumhe''

R:''jii mai theek hun bas aisee hii gharr par bore hoo rahii thi tou socha ose mill aaonn''

R(in her heart):''aab aapko kya bataon aapka baby hai mere pas ooske liyye mai har month jaati hun hospital aapke binaa''

A:''ohh achaa riddhima aapna dhayan rakhna aab mai rakhta hun I miss you riddhima''

And as armaan's words hit riddhima's ears miracle happens their baby kicked and she clutched her stomach feeling that hard kick as if baby was waiting for hearing his/her father's voice and then

R:''armaan''

A:''han riddhima''

R:''I love you armaan miss you bye''

And the line was dead and she has the tears of joy in her eyes thinking their baby bonded with his/her father's voice that's why responded and once again armaan was savior.

Another 3 months passed still armaan did not come back but his calls do come occasionally, riddhima was in her 8th month of pregnancy and she is doing fine, their baby is naughty, he/she was making her tired so much with his/her movements, muskaan wants to tell her gender of baby but she denied, wanted to keep it surprise for herself and armaan and now she hardly bend and can tired easily in night also as baby was growing very fast baby's movements was first and only when riddhima holds armaan's one special picture in which his hands were on frame like he was stopping something on her stomach baby went silence as if feeling father's touch and then only riddhima sleep in peace holding armaan's shirts close to her heart.

Now riddhima was in her final month of pregnancy 9th month and was just one week due from her delivery date as muskaan tell, now she was waiting eagerly for Armaan, now she wants armaan by her side only but nothing her hopes were crushing as he did not call her since 3 weeks and three more days passed, today riddhima feels pain in her stomach and she cried in pain muskaan who was there at that time and riddhima prayed for armaan in the temple and muskaan has tears in her eyes seeing riddhima's love and trust for armaan in so much pain she prayed for him in the front of ''diyaa'' she lit of his name and then she immediately rushed her to hospital, she was not in labor but nothing can say when she will get labor pains as today she feels little and so muskaan for safety keep her in hospital and one more day passed riddhima was in hospital and still no sign of their baby coming just she fells slight pains muskaan knows she must wait one more day otherwise she will have to go for c-section and riddhima all the time just waited for him her Armaan and rahul today rahul comes to met her and muskaan told her she will wait for one more day and rahul comes home for night as per muskaan's insistence as she told him as he was about to enter in the house he heard honk and turned only to saw armaan's jeep and he was coming out from the jeep rahul was happy to see his friend fit and fine as armaan saw rahul he smiled and ran to his friend and hugged him tight and

A:''hey rahul tuu itnii raat koo kahan se aa rahaa hai''

As he saw it was almost 3 in the night

Ra:''vo armaan actually mai hospital se aa rahaa hun''

A:''ohh sab theek hai naa yaa muskii has night duty or something?''

Ra:''yea kind off''

A:''achaa chl tuu rest kar hum subhh milta hai theek hai naa''

And armaan after giving rahul aquick hug and smile turned to go inside the house as he was missing His Riddhima terribly and wants to see her and just engulfed her in his arms but he stopped in his tracked when he heard rahul's voice and he turned

Ra:''armaan''

A:''han rahul''

Ra:''armaan teree gharr par koi nahin hai riddhima is in Hospital''

A:''Hospital? Riddhima kya hua ose theek tou hai naa voo''

The earth snatched from his feet as heard riddhima was in hospital

Ra:''realx rahul Riddhima is you know actually''

A:''actually what rahul''

He literally shouted

Ra:''she is in labour armaan''

Rahul finally told him making him aware the reality and armaan was just rooted on his spot hearing the truth, His Riddhima was in labor what that means, that means he is going to be Father, papa, His Baby, Their baby, he was too numb to react, that's why he feels riddhima needs him,  tears were in his eyes for happiness or sadness he did not know, sad he was not there for her when she needs him most but not today he will waste a single second he was going to be with her, he just ran inside his house and picked something from his cupboard and from little temple in the home and then turn his jeep towards the Hospital and rahul was happy for his crazy friend as he can see the happiness in his friend's eyes and loved for riddhima in his eyes he locked his friend's house which he forgot to lock in his happiness.

Armaan reached hospital and just ran to reception and was breathing heavily because of running and then he just asked

A:''riddhima Mallik please?''

He did not know when the word Riddhima Mallik escaped from his mouth then sister who was there on reception checked the register

N:''sir there is no Riddhima Mallik but yes Riddhima Gupta is there Dr.Muskaan Grewal's Case''

And armaan was surprised yes how he can forget they did not have any relation, so how can she used his surname so he nodded only then muskaan walked there and seeing him

M:''hero''

And hearing her armaan turned and hugged his friend and then asked for riddhima

A:''muski riddhima kahan hai aur humara baby kaisa hai muskii vo merii riddhima theek hai naa''

He asked in one go and muskaan breaking the hug wiped the tears which was flowing on his cheeks replying

M:''thand rakhh hero terii riddhima aur tumhara baby theek hai bilkul abhii tak aur shayad baby bhi bahar ane se pehle aapne papa se milna chahta hai tabhi itnaa time le rahaa hai''

She said and armaan smiled in between her tears and muskaan took armaan in riddhima's room the special one where she was laying in bed so that muskaan took care of her properly

M:''dekhh ridzi mai tera armaan tere baby kee papa koo layii hun tuu chahti thi naa armaan tumhara baby teree aanadar feel karem tou dekhh''

She said while caressing her for head and riddhima slowly opened her eyes and as soon as her eyes opened she saw her Armaan standing in front of her eyes and she has tears in her eyes seeing him, this was all she desired and prayed for, prayed for his safety and desire he was there for their baby

She said in weak voice as she has the contractions in between

A:''nahin riddhima kuchh mat bolo tum aaj tumhari koi bat nahin sunani hai mujhe chupp hoo jao tum''

He said while coming closer to her and sat beside her and in between muskaan checked her contractions

M:''ridzi mai aapnein cabin meiin tera baby abhii time legaa ose abhii aapna mumaa koo aur pareshan karna hai shayad''

And both armaan and riddhima gave her a smile and she leaves giving a kiss on riddhima's for head and a pat on armaan's shoulder as soon she leaves armaan put his head on her belly

A:''baby I am sorry mai aapse 1 minute bhi bat nahin karii pichle itnee 9 months meiin par aapki mumma ne mujhe yeh batana jaruri hii nahin samjha baby so sorry maf kar dena baby aapne papa koo, you know baby aapke papa aapse bahut pyaar karte hai bahut zyada vaala, thanks baby for coming in your papa's life I love you baby so much par han mai aapki mumma se bahut naraz hun vo bahut boori hai papa se itnii badii bat chupai oonhone par baby yeh papa aur mumma kee beech kii bat hai aap iskee liyye mumma koo pareshan mat karoo jaldi se aao bahar mumma pareshan hoo rahii hai naa baby''

He said while planting kissed on her belly and he feels their baby's movements that too very sharp one and riddhima smiled hearing his words, he was angry with her for not telling him, yet was caring for her could not say her in pain and then she whispered

R:''armaan sorry''

A:''thanks mujhe itnii badii khushi denee kee liyye riddhima''

And he placed a kiss on her for head while riddhima squeezed his hands and

R:''armaan mujhe coffee peeni hai''

She then whispered

A:''kya coffee iss samay riddhima?''

He was shocked hearing her demand she was demanding for coffee in her labor does she was not feeling any pain

R:''jii armaan coffee''

Before he can ask anything nurse who come to check on riddhima

N:''yes sir sometimes aisaa hotaa hai pregnancy meiin labor kee time bhi cravings hotii hai so please bring coffee for mam''

She tell makes armaan understand and armaan smiles riddhima fulfill his desire of satisfying her cravings due to her pregnancy period though it was just one yet it can make up for the time he was not there for her for satisfying her cravings and he placed a kiss in her hairs and leaves after saying to her

A:''bas riddhima I will be back in 2 minutes with your coffee you take care of yourself and our baby''

And he ran and within minutes he come back with her favorite espresso coffee and then makes her drank and after drinking the coffee riddhima screamed in pain as she clutched her stomach and nurse immediately ran to call muskaan as she saw riddhima's contractions were high now and armaan holds riddhima's hands seeing her in pain try to soothe her and his own eyes filled with tears seeing her in pain and muskaan comes running immediately there and checked her and she saw that it was time for riddhima's delivery and now baby will not take any time to come in the world so she called nurse

M:''nurse take her in OR''

And nurse nodded and they were about to take riddhima in OR when

A:''1 minute muskii''

Muskaan was shocked what one minute the baby is not going to wait she

M:''hero pagal hai kya teraa bachaa bahar ane kaa wait kar rahaa hai nurse''

Nurse nodded and

N:''Riddhima Gupta patient''

But armaan once again holds riddhima's hand while saying

A:''nahin muskii bas 1 second is se zyada time nahin loonga aur 1 second meraa bachaa bhi wait kar legaa hai naa baby (he caressed her stomach and riddhima nodded) thanks''

And seeing muskaan's nod and riddhima's weak smile armaan knows he has to act fast so he pulled Sindoor from his pocket which he took from his home Temple and filled riddhima's maang and then pulled riddhima a little closer and wore her Mangalsutra without even reacting anyone and placed a kiss on her stomach and then kissed in her heairs and her forhead

A:''nurse Riddhima  Armaan Mallik Patient''

And nurse nodded and muskaan with tears took Riddhima In OR while armaan was wiping her tears and shushing her saying

A:''bas riddhima bas kuchh der aur aur fir humara baby humare pas hogaa riddhima''

And riddhima was in OR giving armaan a smile and armaan was pacing in passage waiting for muskaan and was praying for riddhima

A:''please bhagwan merii riddhima aur mere baby koo theek rakhna aab mai riddhima kee binaa 1 pal bhi nahin jee paonga please''

He prayed in front of Ganesha's Idol in start of Sanjeevani Hospital and after 15-20 minutes he saw muskaan coming out and he rushed to her while asking her many things

A:''muskii riddhima kaisi hai aur meraa bachaa muskii''

M:''sans le hero congrats hero baby boy aya hai tere aur riddhima kee gharr''

And armaan has the tears of joy in his eyes hearing her and he twirled her while picking her up in his arms and then

A:''thanks muskii kahan hai riddhima aur mera baby mai oonsein mill sakta hun kya''

M:''han pehle mujhe neeche ootar mujhe chakkar aa rahein hai''

And armaan makes her stand on her feet and then muskaan smacked him on his arm

M:''hero baby abhii nurse laati hogii aur riddhima koo bas thodi der meiin room meiin shift kar denge hum tab mil lenaa theek hai''

Armaan nodded and then muskaan moved to call rahul to share the news and then after few minutes armaan went inside the room where riddhima was shifted, she was looking pale but her face was shining with glow on her face and he caressed her for head and she opened her eyes and armaan gave her a smile

A:''thanks riddhima aaj tumne mujhe iss duniya kii sabse badii khushi dii hai''

He said pecking her forhead and riddhima smiled back and then

R:''thanks to you too armaan baby boy hai naa aapke jaise bilkul''

Armaan nodded as she asked

A:''han baby boy hai par mere jaisa nahin thoda tumhare jaise thoda mere jaisa hogaa humara baby humari duniya humare pyaar kii jeeti jaagti nishani''

Riddhima smiled and

R:''aapnein nahin dekha?''

Armaan nodded in disagreement and

A:''riddhima tumne yeh kyoon kiyya I mean kaise kar diyya binaa kisii vaade kee humare bache koo duniya meiin le ayi tumhe 1 pal bhi dar nahin laga kii duniya tumhe kya kahegi''

He asked as he was thinking how she get so much strength

R:''nahin armaan kyonki I TRUST YOU CAPTAIN : ) mai jaanti thi aur hun kii aap mujhse pyaar karte hai aur meraa saath kabhii nahin chodenge aap bas dar hai mere Armaan kee man meiin mere liyye kyonki vo aapni riddhima koo normal zindagi denaa chahte hai naa (armaan nods his head and) par armaan aapke saath hii merii zindagi normal hai aapke binaa nahin aagar aap hai tou zindagi jeeni hai nahin tou nahin jeeni (armaan placed his hand on her lips while nodding his head in ''no'' prevent her to speak further and riddhima kissed his palm and then continues) bas isilyye aapki Riddhima ko koi dar nahin lagaa kyonki vo aapne Armaan Se pyaar karti hai aur I Trust You Captain:) aur I Love You''

She said and armaan pecked her lips lightly saying

A:''I love You Too''

Only then muskaan walked in with the bundle of joy in her hands saying that

M:''mumma-papa mujhse bhi mill lo aap aapna romance bad meiin karna mujhse pyaar karoo aap mumaa- papa bad meiin ekk-doosre se karna abhii mujhe karoo naa please''

She said making both armaan and riddhima smiled and gave baby to armaan

A:''nahin muskii yeh bahut chotaa hai mai ise kaise oothaonga''

M:''chal oye itnaa bada Captain hokar aapne baby koo oothane se ghabrata hai''

But next moment

R:''I Trust You Captain''

And armaan nodded and holds his baby in his hands, he is fragile and was sleeping in his arms, as he feels his father's chest snuggled closer to him and armaan admired him

M:''ridzi baby koo feed de denaa mai chalti hun aab''

she said and leaves and riddhima nods and then both armaan and riddhima loved their son and admired their love sign and armaan helped riddhima to feed him and then they saw he has armaan's blue eyes as he opened his eyes and his dimples and his all other features were like his mother, he is replica of armaan and riddhima's love.

After 2 days it was time to discharge riddhima and rahul try to pay the hospital bill as riddhima tell him to withdraw cash from his bank account and armaan knows the reason riddhima without a realtion did not used his money but now he just stopped rahul and

A:''nahin rahul Mrs. Armaan Mallik kaa bill oonke Husband pay karenge''

And rahul nodded and after giving hug to rahul-muskaan trio leaves to home and muskaan smiled and leaned on rahul's shoulder

M:''I am so happy for them''

Ra:''me too''

He said holding her from her waist and kissing her

M:''hope they remain happy like this only''

And rahul nodded agreeing with his wife.

It was one month from armaan and riddhima married and their love symbol come in their lives and two days back armaan gave a party of their Marriage and their Son's Arrival and everyone was there for them, armaan's parents bhai-bhabhi who was little angry in start to hide this from them but they forgive them seeing riddhima and their son and happy for them and riddhima's friends and yes rahul-muskaan, armaan's base people everyone and then when everyone was calling their son baby baby and baby armaan finally announced

A:''guyss he is not baby he is Riddhan Armaan Riddhima Mallik so stop calling him baby call him Riddhan''

He said throwing Riddhan in air then catching him on right time and playing with him and he looked at her as if asking her she fine with the name and she blinked her eyes assuring him and today after putting riddhan's clothes in cupboard she looked at him and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her eyes armaan holding riddhima against his chest, their noses touched with each-other and both has closed their eyes feeling each-other, armaan often tells it was because if riddhima that his son knows him as during her pregnancy she keep on telling him about his papa.

She smiled and then moved to them and pick a sleeping Riddhan from his arms and placed him on bed with lots of pillow around him preventing him to fall and armaan looked at her with confused eyes then she pulled him on mattresses while kissing his lips lightly whispering to him

And she pulled him closer while lying beneath him whispering biting his ear lobe saying

R:''Mr.Mallik don't love me now''

And armaan groaned as he feels her hands roaming on his chest and then he take the charge and they were laying in each-other's arms covering each-other with their bodies

A:''love you too Mrs.Mallik''

And they snuggled close to each-other after spending the    Love filled night''

After 5 years armaan was sitting on swing watching his son was running here and there in garden when his beautiful wife come and sat beside him giving him his coffee and armaan smiled and pulled her closer sneaking his hands around her bare waist as she was wearing his favorite sauce vaala lal saree

A:''kitna pyaara hai naa humara ridhaan''

R:''pyaar bhi aur bilkul aapne papa jaise naughty bhi''

She agreeing with his husband while admiring their son

A:''ohh really tou bataon mai kitna naughty hun yahan bataon yaa room meiin mattresses par riddhima''

He said making riddhima turned red they still make love on mattresses as they love there only

A:''yes riddhima''

He teased while she blushed and armaan smiled seeing her bluish and holds her tight and life was pure bliss for him, with riddhima in his life he understands even an Army officers can love someone along with Country and he is proud to have His Riddhima by her side and their son, yes he still go to Missions as his First Love Was Always His Countries But riddhima ,makes him believe that Even Soldiers Can Love Naa and then only Riddhan comes with armaan's uniform cap as he was wearing his small air force uniform  which he wore other day at Independence day in His School

Ri:''mumma dekho papa kii cap riddhian ko aaa gayyi''

He said while the cap falling on his blue eyes and riddhiam smiled and take the cap from him and makes it wear to him properly

R:''meraa baby''

A:''yes off course my riddhan is air force officer''

Ri:''yes papa''

And both kissed him on his either cheeks.

Same night armaan come to her after making riddhan sleep and snuggled his hands around her waist making her shiver and

R:''chodiye armaan''

She still shivered with his touch after 6 years of their first physical intimacy

A:''nahin chodunga aab mujhe merii 1 nanhi parii chahiye joo aapni maumma jaise aapne naneh kadmon meiin payal kii runjhun karte hue  humare iss poore gharr meiin ghume''

And he picked riddhima in his arms and makes his way to room to their room and after telling each-other how much they love each-other in actions armaan put his head in her nape like first time and riddhma holds him close to her heart while wrapping her arms around his waist and armaan did the same and then riddhima

A:''love you too riddhima so much''

He pecked her in nape and they drifted to sleep with the waiting of some more love and a new sign of their love coming in their lives.

Well this is story Armaan an air force officer joo darta tha kii aagar ose pyaar hua tou voo 1 ladki ko khushi nahin de paayega kyonki ooska pehla pyaar ooski country hai par riddhima nee ooski life meiin aakar ose pyaar karke sabse zyada oos par vishwas karke yeh dikha diyya kii ose bhi pyaar karne kaa haq hai aur ooski zindagi khushiyon se bharr dii.

Aur yeh riddhima kii story jo 1 teacher bachon koo padhate padhate kab voo khudd armaan kii student ban gayyi pata nahin chala jisnein ose fir se hansna sikhaya jeena sikhaya aur aapni zindagia banaya aapne paayr aur vishwas se aur ooski rah meiin khushiyan bharr dii.

Story kabhie khatam nahin hotii hum sab meiin Captain Armaan Mallik Aur Riddhima Mallik Mill jaayenge so Pyaar humesha badhta rehta hai kam nahin hotaa.

Aur sabse badii bat aagar kabhii kisii se Pyaar karoo tou Vishwas karoo Trust karoon jaise riddhima nee kiyya kii ooska Armaan ooska saath nahin chodega kabhie.

Bas vo Duniya kii Har bat se lad gayyi aur donon nee Armaan Riddhima kaa gharr banaya Pyaar vaala gharr bas isliyye aapne Pyaar meiin Trust kabhie kam mat padne denaa.

Hope You like It 

With lots Of love

Bye

Take Care

Nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Dii,just awesome...maine pehle yeh ff blog pe dekha but waha yeh open nahi ho raha tha..tab google pe search karke yeh mila..one of the best OS till now..simply outstanding and awesome...truly nice..thanks 4 this awesome OS di!!
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi kisi se itna pyar kaise ker sakta hai
jiyaa_m thumbnail
i hate u nikki

u never ever send me the link of ur OS

gr8 os
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os dear
love the concept
good work
sweetkajen thumbnail
hey niki 
it is very nice & lovely os
riddhima's trust & 
armaan's love was awesome
plz update the other ff's soon
specially dhadkan😊

lots of love
Ria
Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its is an amazing os 
u only can write these type of os
plz send me remaining os links plz
or otherwise just give me the link of index
really want to read all u r os's or ff's
plz dnt forget
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow awsome os...unique concept i love it sooo much...i want to see armaan as a army officer kitana hot lagega na wo...plzzz update ur FFs soon

thanks for pm

awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's BEAUTIFUL❤️
Awesome OS di... 
N your right vishwas ke begare pyar adhoora hai 😊
Edited by awesomecouples - 11 years ago