To blame or not to?:/

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Towards the end of today's epi, we saw that binoy's mother blamed pari(the character, not me😛) for his death. Do you think pari is really to be blamed for all that happened to binoy?? I mean, all she asked for was a 'break' from her relationship with him...

Was pari really to be blamed..or binoy was cause of his own death??

Ps- my first tpc on gumrah forum..yaayy!!🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No,i dnt think pari(nt u) did anythng to b blamed. She loved benoy bt having a space in relatnshp is vry imp. Bt i didnt lyk her walking wid shobhit hand in hand. Dat hurt benoy a lot.bt his death was his stupidity n an accidnt.

P.s. Cngrtz on 1st topic:)
shibz thumbnail
firstly congratulations on ur first topic Pari(not the character name)😆

so did Pari actually love Benoy later? she fell out of love right? she hurt Benoy..yeah but Benoy was also very possessive n he was not in a condition to give her any space.. i also blame her friend Ruchi😡 don't these ppl hav better work to do than telling their friend that she likes/loves someone etc???!!🤢
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
@shibz ji,i didnt lyk ruchi too. She always put her own likes n opinion in pari's lyf.
moonkmh thumbnail
@shibz ji,jst saw ur sig dabba..shiv shakti.
shibz thumbnail
yeah n Pari got influenced on second thoughts Benoy dint give her space coz now he was scared of losing her.. i mean she'd fall out of love anyways...the distance would do that also..

my sigg is pretty na? :D der r many nice siggs on Shiv-Shakti😍 was hard to choose😳
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonkmh

@shibz ji,i didnt lyk ruchi too. She always put her own likes n opinion in pari's lyf.

me three..bt whatever she said she thought was right bt pari shouldnt have taken that too seriously..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m totally cofusd 😕

moonkmh thumbnail
@pari, moral of d story kya hai pata chala. Friends ki har baat sunna galat hai.:-P:-P
moonkmh thumbnail
@shibz ji,actualy i was shockd to c dat sig. Aap ke dabbe pe arjuhi ke alawa koi aur pehle nehi dekha tha na.