BHBK WU 21st Aug- Aryan's business proposal

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks Hina for the awesome update😊...and what about Aryan's Dadi😕.😲...Usually Grandma takes care of their grandchildren , even more when the child has lost his mom ;they are emotionally attached and feel it is their responsibility to take care ...but here everything is like a fairy tale...with Aryan and his drama .I love kids to be innocent and in India no kids talk to adults like this...ok to some extent in US kids are that way where they address adults with names and behave in a friendly manner...hope they end this drama of Aryan_rajni soon😡 and show more Namitha -Akash love story❤️ ...it was very refreshing and perfect stressbuster rather than showing all this 🤢 .It is perfect time for paulomi to palat back😍
WAITING 4 that day
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Hina for the update...
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for such a wonderful update.
I am liking this Aryan kid a lot he is so cute and acts so well.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Hina.

Earlier only Rajni was annoying, now Aryan is getting to be more annoying than his mom!   Kids don't behave like this and what kind of a household is that of Purohits if their 6-year-old kid can disappear out of the house without anyone knowing about it????  😕

Poor Krish is going to pay a heavy price for loving Rajnibala...she has dealt him such a raw deal hiding her past and in trying to support her and to make her happy, he is going to lose everything he has! 😭

Aryan needs a good spanking, he is the most irritating brat!!   Looks cute, yes...but is not really cute! 😡
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update hinaben🤗

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Hinz!

This story is going from worse to downright gutter. I can't believe they finished the whole episode on that silly kids silly talk.

CVs are really testing the audiences intelligence with this episode. In this day and age when kids are not safe alone, this kid is allowed to go all by himself without anyone showing any concern? His grandmother is meant to be looking after him! Yash should send his son off ASAP! I can't emphasize much on my dislike for this kid and his stupid dialogues making him look all grown up. And then Ofcourse they make it sound like he's a kid so he says this, no kids don't say things like that. They don't barge into peoples workplaces with stupid 'business proposals'!

I loved Yashoda catching Rajni's pretense and as usual the mahaan atma emerged. Getting so sick of this stupid track.

Surely a better track could've been written to bring the BHBK up, instead of this silly kid track.
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pl if u can imagine some good track.pl try in this forum so we can enjoy.