Rishbala:A twisted beginning A Twisted fate# 3

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Continue the discussion abt RISHBALA here guys...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

RishBala :: The Achilles Heel

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can..

Her Humiliation is the begning of sanctification for all the sacrifice she has made in the name of loved ones...is it really a sacrifice or a small jink her wheel of fate ..the grave of uncertainty..that will of hell..is the world across the corner..

The aches and pains..the spartan conduct on the part of the devils deal..she has to endure but not to lose ..His waiting game..to test her endurance is his highland fling..is he able to have the fruit of revenge which he is bearing..No..he is not happy his soul says so..but Ego is a mighty monster at the moment..

Time for a drink soul..i will have bitter..the goes through me is black..it has no sweet nothings..artful endearments of hatred..that is what i need ..that is what you get..it is ideally Black No Sugar..

Satan prowls but he's a lion on a leash..yes that is me darling your nemsis..bitter enemy your black guard..lets pray to your God..He bows down for her in front of her humanity her God..just a smirk dare you fulfill her wish..you need not do that..i act up to my bargain..no less she is my soul..her prayers are meant for me..so stay away..

His Machiavellic eyes following her every movement of existence..the reflect discredit upon her act of his shame..yes his..his Ego of conscience does not let him acknowledge that one singular and simple fact..

Oh and there comes the backs cratcher to make up to the satan on how greater he is..getting is direct attention to his death..degrading his soul infront of him..how dare he..she is his claim his property forever his marked..she is to be respected as he is..delivering a straight check reality to the Dog..It is a fight between equals what is a black sheep doing here..once dared you survive with minor scratch..second time you will not live to see the sun..and the meek dog has to elope with the Tail between its legs..

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal..she is better being fatal for him..as she holds to that one string that is binding them..

Rishab kundra feeding madhu the fan flame scene..atrociously alluring desire of eroticism to its sensuousness...his Admirable crichton eyes following her every move..fulfilling his heart desire gathering all his bawdiness thoughts into clouds that befall into rain of desire for her getting drenched in all the emotional roller coster she is going to take him and so he will oblige with his every vein of existence...

She is well aware of the humiliation she is suffering at the hands of devil...but she is still aware of the fact that he arouses her and only he is capable of arousing those unnaturally ..natural feelings of woman in her..can she dare take it to further..she will have to wait for that longing effect for her life long..

Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.

P.S::Analysis credit goes to Hatziee..and pics credit to its respective makers...Have fun guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nikami hai tu sach main ...πŸ˜†  ( will update later )Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

"Mera haath bhale hi tum mere wajood se ukhad lo par meri biwi ka haath tum mujhse nahi chudwa paoge"

😍
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know whether u guys r following any pattern in posting here...but I would like to say few words in my way I.e a plain way...

RishBala r like thorn n rose..which r meant to b together always...coz though it seems like thorn hurts it is the one which is savior of rose...

same way though RK seems soo inhuman n hurting but once he falls for his rose he will b the thorn to protect her from evil...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
n I really felt..only yesterday was the real beginning of RishBala...

real competition..real fight n real journey...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

I don't know whether u guys r following any pattern in posting here...but I would like to say few words in my way I.e a plain way...

RishBala r like thorn n rose..which r meant to b together always...coz though it seems like thorn hurts it is the one which is savior of rose...

same way though RK seems soo inhuman n hurting but once he falls for his rose he will b the thorn to protect her from evil...

Hi Bhanu,

We are not following any kind of pattern. You are welcome and can discuss about Rishbala journey and share your views and analyses. 

I also feel Rishbala journey has started now from last night. Slowly MB and even us viewers  will get to know something about RK and can understand him in the coming episodes.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

"Mera haath bhale hi tum mere wajood se ukhad lo par meri biwi ka haath tum mujhse nahi chudwa paoge"

😍

Wah Wah Urvi.πŸ˜†
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vivian Dsena @VivianDsena01 :

Guys Plz Vote for Karan Wahi...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Wah Wah Urvi.πŸ˜†

Fevicol ka majboot jod hai tootega nahi🀣
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
E 24 segment dekha kisi ne ?? ...

MB was holding one plate which I guess had coins ...but donno uska kya logic tha ...in bw, RK maze main chair pe paidha tha aur MB khade hue the ...πŸ˜•