Posted: 11 years ago

Which Television Couple You Want To Come Back On Screen?

Here are television's most loved and popular jodis , these jodis won millions of hearts. And their fans are still waiting for them to come back. So here are telly's some famous popular couples , now vote for the couple which you really want them to watch again on television screen!!!!

4- Cezzane Khan – Shweta Tiwari

Anurag and Prerna of serial ' Kasauti Zindagi Ki '

sOURE : http://topbollywoodstars.in/which-television-couple-you-want-to-come-back-on-screen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, why would I want to see Shweta with a non-actor again ? Sorry no hurt feelings but it's my personal opinion that Shweta deserves much much muchhh better actor and human being as co-star who wont create trouble for her in her personal life 😊.. Rather, if it had Ronit-Shweta option, I would have voted..

Secondly, it has all my favorite couples including Neha-Iqbal, GHT, HarshIti, HarshIya, Karan-Kritika ! Who exactly shall I vote for ! πŸ˜†..

Anyways my most favorite three couples - PRB, Prem-Mukti and Milind-Prachi are not there.. So I would leave it ! πŸ˜†

* Edit -

Anyways thanks for posting it though😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw cezanne created trouble for shweta in personal life???..well i didn't know that can you tell me in details

and as per the couple..anurag-prerna were not my favourite couple rather i liked bajaj-prerna..

but here i will obviously vote for Harshad-Aditi , Gauri-Hiten and Karan-Kritika

though my best option was Rajat-Mugdha..they are not here

anyways thanks for sharing
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff.. I miss dem so soo sooo much..

I know now they cant come together..:( bt really wish they would hav sorted out their diffrences nd come together again..😍 can never ever forget dis Jodi..😭😭😭

Nd it really does'nt matter to me dat how they wer offscreen.. i loved watching dem onscreen together nd would love to see dem together again..😍😍😍

Bt if Shweta dont wanna work with him den its totally Okay 4 me..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want cezzene  khan and Shweta tiwari
shwetaloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kashh ki wishes pore hoteee..
bc cezzanne and shweta judi is best...
they take award also...
i will never forget them...
agr chnce bhi ho to main un dono ko sath main dekhna chaho ge...
love Cezzane and shweta