BHBK WU 20th Aug- Faiba vs Rajni

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update!  Story moving towards BHBK at last...was wondering how the surrogacy would lead to BHBK since Rajjo was controlling her mamta and Krish went mahaan and developed some "baapta" (to quote Tanu 😆)...

Yes, in the precap, Aryan says he wants his Rajni ma...saw that bit when I switched channels at the end of BV... 😲

Faiba may be rude and hurtful, but I feel what she said was right...it was better to separate Aryan and Rajni looking at the situation long-term!!
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Thanx for the written update hinaben 🤗

okay now v r kinda getting the phir kyun reason... hope they dont spoil it somehow 🤢

what faiba said wasnt wrong, but then poor aryan😭...n her kahawat made me 🤣 (i kinda like it the way they bring up small/cute jokes in such serious epi's)

overall the epi was kinda nice😃

Edited by Broken.Angel - 11 years ago
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great Update Hinu

So finally BHBK reason is on the table fully now...Usually I am very annoyed with Rajni's Impudence...not because I think she is wrong...but because of her attitude...But Today I think she was 100% right in her answering VeenaBen...what is the Kids fault?? he wasnt born because he wanted to...it was his parents and Rajni's decision...it wasnt the Kids fault when his mother died...and his instinctual yearning for Rajni is not his fault either...why should he suffer? why does he have to find out that Rajni is his mom and not have her? why should he be deprived of a mother, when his mother is alive? so what if Rajni woud have problems in her Susral...that is to be expected...Once you become a parent whether biological, psychological or by adoption...you have a responsbility of this young life on you...and it should take precedence over everything...Incuding yourself...The Child's need should come first...no matter the cost...thats the beauty and the burden of being a parent...its not all giggles and smiles...its a lot hardship and sacrifice also...which a person should be ready to make if they want to be parents.

Apart from that...I think Veenaben should shut her cakehole...her screaming and yelling is a huge turn off. 👎🏼

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update hina, confess i havent read it yet but read shobs and meera's replies, had to log in and ask

@meera - does a child have any association with the mother who carries it to term? i have not read into surrogacy at all but I thought laws would prevent the surrogate mother to have any claim to the child born otherwise there would be too many problems, apart from this not being covered by any laws in the show... does the child have any psychological connection to its surrogate mother??

the mother i think would have the connection but i m not sure how a child creates and keeps their bonds after birth
pujli07 thumbnail
ok if the child is soo attached to his newly found mother, why cant Krish and Rajni adopt him instead of Rajni getting married. I mean she is married to Krish, they both love each other and Rajni has no connection to Yash. 

it just doesnt make sense,
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

Thanks for the update hina, confess i havent read it yet but read shobs and meera's replies, had to log in and ask

@meera - does a child have any association with the mother who carries it to term? i have not read into surrogacy at all but I thought laws would prevent the surrogate mother to have any claim to the child born otherwise there would be too many problems, apart from this not being covered by any laws in the show... does the child have any psychological connection to its surrogate mother??

the mother i think would have the connection but i m not sure how a child creates and keeps their bonds after birth

Fatima... it depends on the contract between the biological mother and the Parents of the child...if she would have any visitation rights or all the trappings...In this case, Rajni and Aaryaan did meet after his mothers death and he did formed an attachments towards Rajni...If the kid's parents or in this case his father had any problems with Rajni/Aryan meet up...he should have put an end to it...but he didnt. He fostered that attachment and now he has to face the consequences. Thats  Psychological bonding. If Rajni and Aryan never met in the first place there would be no bonding...coz Aryan wouldnt feel this need to meet her over and over again. After meeting Aryan and knowing that he is her son, Rajni's Behavior made it possible for Aryan to crave her company more...I cant say for sure...But maybe somewhere deep in our subconsciousness we do tend to yearn for our biological moms more then we realize, even if we never meet them.
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
Faiba was so mean to Rajni and felt very bad for Aryan the way he was craving for rajni who stood helplessly.
Broken.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujli07

ok if the child is soo attached to his newly found mother, why cant Krish and Rajni adopt him instead of Rajni getting married. I mean she is married to Krish, they both love each other and Rajni has no connection to Yash. 

it just doesnt make sense,

well aryan is yash's child, he cant just let hez child get adopted,y did he even do all the hard work to get a child? ... its not yashs fault tht aryan wants rajni now, y shud he loose hez baby? v hav seen how much he cares n loves aryan, if krijni adopt him then the story wont make sense either🤢
Edited by Broken.Angel - 11 years ago
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
let us see how cv  makes the twist and turns.