FF:"UnKNowingly Mine" part 6 (updated page 10)

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everybody... An idea was spinning in my mind since a few days. So I thought to start a fiction with that. This is the first time I am attempting anything like this. So, there may be many mistakes and flaws. Till now, I always read fan fictions and praised them. but now thought to give a head start.
My story revolves round the pair of Aniket and Tejal. The nature of all the characters resemble more or less the main show. I'll try to remain close to the original story and you may find some similarities. I have inserted some imaginary characters too. Okay, enough ranting, here goes the first part:

"Tejaaal, Tejal get up. Its 8:00 am. Wake up girl".

"Hmmm"

"Wake up I say. Kumbhakaran ki mata!! Wake up or else I'm going to switch off your fan.

"Hmmm.. Pappa plzz 5 minutes"

"Okay! Sleep then. I am switching off your fan".

Gulabchand switches off the fan and goes out of the room. Within two minutes, Tejal starts stirring on the bed. She rolls left, right, again left, again right and finally gives up. She wakes up making an annoying face and comes out of the room in slow steps, rubbing her eyes.

Gulabchand was reading a newspaper. He saw Tejal coming out of the bedroom. "So, you are up?? Ah, finally.. What is this Tejal? Every day I have to literally fight with you for waking you up. Why do you sleep so much? See the girls of your age, they are so.."

Tejal: "Pappa plzz, don't start again. U know my work. I have to sleep late at night."

Gulab: "Accha okay okay!! Go and freshen yourself. I have already made the breakfast. Today I made poha, your favorite."

Tejal: "Really?? Wow. I'll be back in 15 minutes".

In Mazumdar Mansion, Sanyukta calls everyone for breakfast. All assemble in the dining hall. Nikhilesh asks about Aniket. Sushila tells that Aniket slept late at night. She tried to wake him up but he told he'll get up a bit later. Sanyukta is displeased. She orders Sushila to wake Aniket up. Sushila does not move and requests Sanyukta to let Aniket sleep. Shaswat and Forum are a bit irritated. Shaswat tells "Haan haan Bhabhi, why would you wake up Aniket bhai? After all he is your son. Had it been us, you would have jumped to wake us at the first chance".

Sushila: "No Saswat bhai, its nothing of that sort. Actually Aniket bhai was writing something yesterday till late night and.."

Shaswat: "Bas bas Bhabi, enough of Aniket bhai's tarafdaari urf defence. And waise bhi, my name is Shaswat not Saswat, got it?"

Sushila: "Le! Did I tell you Pandurang? Shaswat, Saswat sab ekka ekhi.. Haale haale ave.."

Sanyukta: "Offo Sushilaaa, stop chattering and call Aniket".

Sushila: "But Baa.." Sanyukta: "Call him Sushila".

"What happened Bhabhi??" Everyone's head snapped towards the entrance of dining hall. Aniket is standing there, in his nightclothes, with stale looks, ruffled hair.

Shaswat: "Come come Aniket bhai. Hum aapke hi bare me discussion urf charcha kar rahe the". Aniket looks at everybody.  He still is in a bit of sleeping daze.

Sanyukta: "Aniket what is this? You have not yet bathed? Why do you look so messy?"

Aniket: "Woh Maa, sorry! Actually I thought to have breakfast first as its late".

Sanyukta: "No beta.. You go, take shower and get dressed properly. Then come and have your breakfast. Okay? You know na, we don't eat without taking shower?"

Aniket: "Yes Maa". "Go then". "Okay Maa"

At the breakfast table, Tejal calls Gulabchand and they have their food together. She asks Gulab when he'll leave for his shop. He tells that as it's a holiday, he'll open the shop a bit late. And asks Tejal what she'll do now. She tells "It's a holiday Pappa. I already made my plans with Dholu, Karan, Raju, Dabboo and others. Today we are having a cricket match with the team of Sooraj. And you know, without me, my friends never plan for the big matches. Today's match is sponsored by the local club and the prize money is 8000 rs. I must win this match."

Gulab: "8000?? You are going to ruin yourself in this blazing day for 8000 rs?? What beta?? You need money? Tell me, I'll give you"

Tejal: "No Pappa. 8000 rs isn't the big deal. You know I earn more than that in one day. Why would I torture myself for that little money? But I love the game. And I love my friends. Actually I want to present that money to Dholu. He can buy a bicycle. Every day he walks 4 kms to school. I always said that I can buy a bicycle for him. But he would never take. So now if I can win the match, it'll not hurt his self-esteem to buy the bicycle with the prize money".

Tejal looks at the wall clock. Its almost 9:00 am. "Pappa I have to rush now. Match is about to start. Bye bye. See you later". Tejal takes her bat and dashes out of the house. Gulabchand smiles to himself. He finishes his breakfast, clean the plates and leaves for his shop.

On reaching the cricket ground, Tejal found all her friends have reached. Dholu asked "Oye Tejal, why are you so late? We have been waiting for you since half an hour". Tejal yelled "Oye Ostrich ka anda, you don't have anything to do at all, so you came early. I have so many things to take care of".

Dholu: "Ya ya I know.. U have to take care of your sleeping time. If you wake up early, your bed will start crying. I wonder if you woke up by yourself today or Gulab uncle had to do any frolics again".

Tejal: "Chal chal.. Bohot ho gaya tera haan.. Now shall we play the game or will you continue mocking!"

They go to the field and finds Sooraj and his full team present there.

Sooraj calls: "So Tejal, you are here too? Are you ready to face us??

Tejal: "I think you should give a thought if you are ready to face us. Did you already forget the last match?"

Sooraj: "Last time luck favored you all and we missed the game by a hair's breath. Do you think you'll always be bestowed with good fortune? We are fully ready this time. Let's see who wins". Tejal: "Okay.. Let's see".

Sooraj won the toss and chose to bat. The game starts.

Nikhilesh calls Aniket in the drawing hall room. "Aniket, what are you planning to do now?"

Aniket: "It's a holiday Papa. I have no plans as such"

Nikhilesh: "No Aniket, I am not talking about today. I am talking regarding your future. You need to understand beta. You are almost 26 and still without a job. You need to work. Its high time Aniket. You should start looking for a job seriously".

Sushila comes in the hall right then. "Bapuji, why are you forcing Aniket bhai to do a job? Its not like if he doesn't work he'll run short of money or struggle to take care of himself!!"

"Your Bapuji is right Sushila", Sanyukta enters. "The matter is not of money but accountability. We know he doesn't need to work to take care of himself. Even his next generation can lead their life lavishly without his job. But, we want our son to be self-sufficient and responsible. If he takes up a job, whatever kind it may be, feelings of his dependability on us will fade away. He will be more organized, structured and prepared to take up challenges in life. Aniket beta, are you realizing what I am saying?"

"Yes Maa"

"Try to understand and don't get me wrong Aniket. See for yourself. Your Binoy bhai is into a business, Shaswat has already planned for launching a new news daily. Look at Foram. Even she has already chalked out her future plans. She will soon be an interior designer. And you? What have you planned for yourself beta? You do nothing yet. Aren't you answerable to your next generation? That's why I am telling you Aniket, you need to find a job soon. Let it be of any type. But you must work".

"Yes Maa. Actually I am already trying to find some work. But.. " He becomes a bit dull. "Maa Papa, I am not a graduate and you know its very hard to find a job nowadays without the academic qualifications".

Sanyukta and Nikhilesh console him. "Its okay Aniket. We are not giving you ultimatum or deadline that you must find a job within tomorrow.. Relax and think. You are our most talented child beta. A good poet, lyricist and a superb singer. These are your qualities, your strengths. The academic qualifications are not mandatory in every field. You have the potential to shine. Don't waste yourself sitting at home".

Sushila chirps in: "Haan Aniket bhai. Now that Baa and Bapuji had told you, you should start looking for a job soon". "Yes Bhabhi, I will" Aniket remarks.

Here, in shop, Gulabchand is busy writing the accounts. A customer enters the shop. "Gulab bhai I want 2 kilos of Kaju barfi". Gulabchand looks up from his notebook and exclaims, "Arrey Babubhai, how are you? After so many days you came here.. Kya baat hai.. Did you forget the way today?"

Babubhai: "Arrey nahi Gulab bhai. The thing is that nowadays I am so busy with my films that I don't get enough time for myself. And my last three films were a major hit. So, I got even busier now. Many producers want to invest in my films."

Gulab: "That's very nice Babubhai. Your films are doing good business now. After your daughter Sushila got married, you couldn't find new actors as good as her. But I am happy that you revived your business again".

Babubhai: "Yes Gulab bhai. Sushila was a brilliant actress. But after she got married, I couldn't manage with the new actors abruptly and four films flopped continuously. But now I have hold up again. By the way, today I am going to visit Sushila. All of us are going to Ahmedabad now. Sushila's mom and sisters are so excited to meet Sushi after such a long time. As it is a holiday today, Sushila invited us all. So I came to get some snacks packed for her in-laws".

Gulabchand smiles and starts weighing the snacks. He asks Babubhai about Sushila's in-laws. Babubhai tells that they are very rich people and considered among one of the top class honorable families of Ahmedabad. Sushila's father-in-law Mr. Nikhilesh Mazumdaar is a renowned ex-scientist who has retired now. He presently deals with the wholesale market of medicines and drugs. His wife Mrs. Sanyukta Mazumdaar is a high class socialite and she is associated with an NGO also. Sushila has two brothers-in-law and one sister-in-law. Her husband is a businessman and deals with export-import. Altogether, they are an ideal family and he is happy that his eldest daughter is a part of such a good and reputed family.

Babubhai asks about Tejal. Gulabchand tells that she is a fashion designer and has a boutique in Surat. She had completed her course two years back and opened this boutique in partnership with her cousin Vaibhavi. Her boutique has two branches, one in Surat and the other one in Ahmedabad. Surat's shop is taken care of by Tejal herself and Vaibhavi is in charge of the Ahmedabad branch. Babubhai is happy knowing that Tejal successful designer. He tells Gulabchand that if possible, he'll sign Tejal for designing dresses in his next film. He leaves.

Aniket sits in his room with newspapers scattered around him. He takes one newspaper, looks at the suitable job vacancy for him, cuts that part of the paper and stacks beside. After rambling through all the newspapers and piling the suitable advertisements, he folds and puts the papers aside. His Mom and Dad's words were still hovering over his mind. He realizes that Sanyukta was correct in a way. He should not waste his time in finding out any odd jobs rather he should concentrate on his personal skills. He thinks what he can do. An idea flashes his mind. "I have written so many poems but never really bothered to get them published. Should I try that? And also I can try for a career in singing. Hmm.. What should I do now? May be I can contact Raghu!! Should I?? Hmm, lemme check.."

Gulabchand thinks that its almost lunchtime and maybe Tejal is still in the cricket ground. He plans to go to the field, take her and then return home. He closes his shop and walks towards the stadium.  When he reaches the ground, he sees Tejal and Dabboo on the crease. He asks a boy how much time is left for the match to finish. The boy tells that batting team has to score more 25 runs in 3 overs. They have lost all their 9 wickets and Tejal and Dabboo are the last pair. Sooraj's team has played extremely well today. Gulabchand looks at the field.

Aniket dials Raghuveer's number. "Hello"..

Aniket: "Hi Raghu, Aniket here. Remember me??"

Raghu: "Anik. . . et, Ani. . ket, Oh!! OMG.. ANIKET, YOU? You have called me? I thought you were dead or something. Where are you? How are you? What are you doing? Couldn't you call me once? What happened to you? You just vanished leaving no trace. I tried talking to you but you were never.."

Aniket: "Arrey arrey mere Rajdhani express, stop stop. Take a break yaar.."

Raghu: "Take a break?? What the.. You are such a rot Aniket.. You disappeared suddenly without any notice and trace. I called you so many times, even Veer, Anish, Shaila, they tried calling you. You never bothered to speak with us. What happened to you?

Aniket: "Actually Raghu'. I was just enjoying a little break from life"

Raghu: "Break?? What the hell?? What are you talking Aniket?"

Aniket: "I want to meet you Raghu. I need to plan my disorganized life and also tell you all sorry for my deeds. I also want to meet Shaila, Veer, Anish. Can I meet you all?"

Raghu: "Yes of course!! Why not? Can you meet us today evening? At the "Veg House" restaurant? I will also call Veer, Shaila, Anish".

ANiket: "Thanks yaar. I'll come at 5:30 pm then. Will it do?

Raghu: "Yes. Okay then meet you there. Come soon. Bye"

Aniket: "Bye Bye"

Here, Tejal is a bit tensed now and tells Dabboo not to get out in this critical moment. She tells that she'll score the runs, Dabboo only needs to hold the other end and run whenever she calls. Dabboo tells okay. Tejal scores 16 runs in two overs. In the last over, Sooraj himself comes to bowl. 9 runs are needed now. Tejal misses the first two balls. The third ball goes for a four. Fourth and fifth ball's scores are 1,0. Now the last ball is left. Tejal is very stressed now. She closes her eyes and silently prays to her mom, "Mummy, plzz help me. I need to win this match. And you know why. You have to help your daughter today. You have to help me mummy, plzz".

Sooraj delivers the last ball. Tejal doesn't see anything and hits the ball very hard.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

So, How was it?? Good? Bad? Very bad? Were you confused with the writing style?? 😕😕 Let me know plzz. I would love to receive criticisms.

This was the introductory part. This will continue for two to three updates. I'll make Anijal meet after sometime. Any suggestions, you are most welcome, since I am an amateur in this field.

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rating : ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Its superb and gr8/...👏
luking fwd to it...
r they (anijal ) going to meet for Bapu bhai 's movie ...??/
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
ArnavKiiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good update...!
i hope tejal win

plsss update soon want to see who will win tejal or sooraj?...!

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good start ...  👍🏼
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww this is reallly very gooodd, so interesting! Update sooon please :) x 
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start. Do continue soon.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic start Deb, I love the concept. I can't wait to read more and see how you will get Anijal together.

Sorry for the late comment, I have been meaning to sit down and read this for two days now, but trying to get things done has been bit hard lately..
Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

Rating : ⭐️
Its superb and gr8/...👏
luking fwd to it...
r they (anijal ) going to meet for Bapu bhai 's movie ...??/

Thanks My partner.. 🤗
Guggul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArnavKiiDeewani

very good update...!

i hope tejal win

plsss update soon want to see who will win tejal or sooraj?...!

thank u Amrita.. 😛