Written Update 19th August 2012

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today performance
Performer 1: Karan and Mohena
Dance Form: Bollywood and Hip Hop
Song: Body Guard title track (Body Guard)
Judges Comment:
Madhuri Dixit: When ever you come on the stage you bring an actor quality and after seeing this dance I think I have see Salman all the dance moves and what ever you did done you incorporate every thing in one dance. I have enjoy looking at your dance and it was very commercial. It was very entertaining and looking at face I think you have enjoy a lot.
Remo: Beginning was very nice the way you did the punch. When the dance started it was low because you have put lots of energy that you have lost you balance some where here and there a bit there you have keep this thing in mind. Other wise I like you gun lift which you use Mohena leg.
Karan: You have a star quality but I found a bit coordination problem.
Scores
Remo: 8
Madhuri: 8
Karan: 8
Total: 24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performer 2: Barthi and Savio
Dance Form: Bollywood
Song: Tere Mast Mast Do Nain (Dabang)
Madhuri: I like the expression and every time you come you show some thing new. Very good performance
Remo: Savio you have a great job. You do lift with Bharti which is very difficult and you do lift and show that Barthi can do lift because of you. And today act was was sweet, simple and effective it was.
Karan: Barthi has that aada like Rekha.The performance was clear, romantic and in a very nice way filmy it was.
Madhuri: 8
Karan: 8
Total 24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performer 3: Rithvik and Sneha
Dance Form: Free Style
Song: Do Mastane Chale ( Andaaz Apna Apna)
Madhuri: It was very good and I do not under stand where to look. You was all around the stage as usual and I think how much sit up you have done today you have never done in your life and in that bench portion you have done it is very difficult because you have to stand and go here and there. Rithvik you have soo much energy and it is unbelievable. It was very good and very entertaining and it was very good and excellent
Karan: It was amazing entertaining and was very energetic performance. I do not know who do you get this energy. You dance fast, you talk fast, you go one place to place very fast and you reach and you reach on beat. Sneha very good choreography. It is very good performance. I hope to say one thing to Rithvik that energy level if you keep in control then every dance step and beat it will be clear. Just monitor you energy little bit. Karan says it is bluster performance.
Remo: I would like to say Sneha very interesting choreography. You have use the prop very nicely. How much ever you use the bench it was very good. Very good performance. I agree with Karan that you should be bit control of you energy. Every step you do not require that kind of energy. Some step you have to be bit softer
Scores
Madhuri: 9
Karan: 9
Total:26
Performer 4: Rashmi and Deepak
Dance form:Contemporary and Bollywood
Song: Phela Pehla Pyaar Hai (Hum Aapke Hain Kaun)
Madhuri: You both has refresh most of my memories. All those movemnet which you kept original and you looking very nice Rashmi and always I say you a very good dancer and today you have danced so well. It was very lyrical, beautiful, it was flowing. One dance is like where the bit is very fast you go with a bit and do all the jumps. And one dance is like there is purity, you lift was too good and true to the form you have completely keep the song how it is. You have not done any remix of it and you have not keep the beats. I taught it was beautiful and for me it is was perfect.
Remo: It was very good. Last you was bit back but now you have done a very good. You started with contemporary with a lift that was very quick and very clear perfect it was. Best was that what was original you kept it original the fingers, hand on the head, they way you have done the knee movement. You have done exactly the same step. You have done very good and great a romantic movement it was beautiful. A bit of coordination was here and there. Where deepak leaves you down on the floor you have to be soft that it other wise you deserve to get this is it.
Karan: Rashmi your a very graceful and fantastic dancer your and I know you a big fan of Madhuri. The way you have done the steps of Madhuri with the same grace, same beauty and same purity. Truly fantastic. It is block blaster performance.
Remo: 9
Madhuri:10
Karan: 10
Total: 29
Rely performance
The contest performance on the song of Wanted
Performer 1: Karan and Mohena
Song: Dil Leke
Comments
Madhuri: Very good and lot of energy and the whole show looked excellent.
Remo: You start first. It become here and there. And then when you did one lift was beautiful and very nicely done.
Karan: Very good lift you have done. It is one of the best lift I have seen in last 2days. Really fantastic very effective it was. Looked very good.
*In the end when you all came together there was terrific energy in the house and this "WANTED" group I want to say definitely two thumbs up
Marks: 4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performer 2: Rithvik and Sneha
Song: Jalwa
Comments
Madhuri: It is very energetic and very effective
Remo: As always good energy, good step, good lift and the first turn and split was very good
Karan: Great energy on the floor and channelised energy
Marks: 10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performer 3: Rashmi and Deepak
Song: Love Me Love Me
Comments
Madhuri: Very good. It has a difficult charm. Very nice it look very pretty.
Remo: It is smiple, clean, very good all the steps
Karan:- Very cute, very funny very good act
Marks: 8
Performer 4: Barthi and Savio
Song: Le Le Mazaa Le
Comments
Madhuri: Kya bathai you done it very well. The movement you do and the wave you done was very good
Remo: Barthi came did belly dancing and put bollywood tadaka and last you did blast it was good.
*Specially when every one came I want to tell you the choreography was mind blowing. I taught it was team performing not individual.
Karan: You look very good today very nice.
Marks: 6
And at the end all this four contest come together and performed the tile song of Wanted.
Total marks
1. Rashmi and Deepak: 29+8=37
2. Rithvik and Sneha= 26+10=36
3. Barthi and Savio: 24+6=30
4. Karan and Mohena= 24+4=28
Overall marks of all the contests
1. Rashmi and Deepak: 29+8=37
2. Rithvik and Sneha: 26+10=36
3.Darsheel and Avneet: 26+10=36
4.Shibani and Punit: 27+8=35
5.Isha and Salman: 24+6=30
6 .Barthi and Savio: 24+6=30
7.Karan and Mohena= 24+4=28
8.Gurmeet and Shampa= 20+4=24
Sorry for late update. I have took lots of time and effort to do these. If any mistake I am very sorry. I hope you like my work

Edited by tennis2009 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, thank you!

Isha and Bharti on same marks, haha! That must be embarrassing for Salman!
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update. 😊
Shayu. thumbnail

thanq soo much for this update...u r doing a grt job👍🏼 well done

meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for your update