Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandeep306

Lakshay Kumar is the executive producer of CID.

Thats true !! I am surprised he wrote a story πŸ˜²

Anyways, personally, I didnt hate the story. It was kinda good. Rajat acted really well. I was happy to see Duo/Trio together for some scenes. Missed Abhi for the rest of the case, missed quite badly, but then I was happy he wasnt present to add to Tji scenes. πŸ˜›

Santosh Shetty style of direction. Nothing much to say. A bit OTT, but not too much I felt. I am actually happy they showed Rajat trying to save  his father instead of putting him in the same lines as of TRIO who can go against their loved ones too for the sake of duty. I dont want everyone to be perfect, like TRIO !! 

Tarika's role could have been avoided I believe. Or may be someone else could have been given !! But then FW must have thought Purvi and Shreya have just had an episode on their name recently, we cant have them taking the limelight once again. πŸ₯± I felt so relieved to see Abhi sir missing in the scene where they had to save her πŸ˜›

Anyways, an average story as per me... A 3 for it ! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shagnika - 11 years ago
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would give it a 4, There was no rona dona and it was watchable. The concept was nice. Vikas sir atcually did way more than expected his acting was phenomenalπŸ‘  Vineet last week did a good job but Rajat is more of the tough type not the person who would start crying and the way he kidnapped Tji.
ACP sir's shouting was more professional because he wasn't shouting at his other cops like he was last week in Vineets case, Satam sir is😊! I liked the end scene where ACP sir goes Duty pele aur Rishta baath there was no OTT scene.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Visrom should be relieved that there was no remake of Sholay..I mean jab tak hain jaan...πŸ˜‰
143CID-Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tarika was really good today she wasnt over acting and dealt with the sitution nicely
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ha i liked the episode

though  missed bits and pieces still the story was much better than some of the recent stories

today cid wud be at 10.30 dont thik i can stay up till 11.30 lets see

its bipasha and some pret atma story  bet freddie comedy wud start with aatma
maria-rock thumbnail
ok episode with normal story...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tareeka's acting was awesome.good story
just the direstion needs a bit work
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was not that bad...no unnecessary tears and drama. Abhijeet totally vanished...I wish he were in the thick of the action too. The story was actually ok. I think Lakshay can do better than NK.

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep
lakshay sir as a newbie was awesome..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 143CID-Abhi

promo link http://youtube.com/watch?v=AM8gbvw1Fa8

Urgent! Can someone have another look at this and tell whether there are 3 episodes this week? And whether there is one today? Jaldi.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago