Rushiraj Pawar as Raam

Posted: 11 years ago
ohh i am so happy to see my cutie pie Rushiraj Pawar as young Raam..honestly i watch this series for him only...
is rushiraj child actor. then we will see him today ðŸ˜Š
Hey I guess we know each other DEK forum!! look at coincidence even I made a post regarding it!!! lol!! 

Rushu is cute!! I like him!!!
Loved him in chandragupt!!!
Originally posted by Gowri05

Hey I guess we know each other DEK forum!! look at coincidence even I made a post regarding it!!! lol!! 

Rushu is cute!! I like him!!!
Loved him in chandragupt!!!

i didn't go DEK forum much..only made a post once..i roam aroun dcgm forum..mahadev forum..parvarish forum  and balika vadhu forum..
also sometimes in rab se sona ishq forum

but i just love rushiraj pawar
Originally posted by aru_86

i didn't go DEK forum much..only made a post once..i roam aroun dcgm forum..mahadev forum..parvarish forum  and balika vadhu forum..
also sometimes in rab se sona ishq forum

but i just love rushiraj pawar
Ohhh I am silent reader in all these !! lol!! rushu looks so different now!!
His face and acting was nice today, but this costume was not at all impressive. Why did they not give Shri Ram a wig? This child did not look like Ram but a modern day child. Even as Chandragupta he had a wig, so why not as Ram?😕
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

His face and acting was nice today, but this costume was not at all impressive. Why did they not give Shri Ram a wig? This child did not look like Ram but a modern day child. Even as Chandragupta he had a wig, so why not as Ram?😕

so agree with u janu
rushi was gud no doubt but he was not looking divine at all like shri Ram

No offence guyz its just my POV 😳
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

so agree with u janu
rushi was gud no doubt but he was not looking divine at all like shri Ram

No offence guyz its just my POV 😳

Yeah, when I first heard that Rishiraj would play Ram I was kind of happy, because he was good in Chandragupta Maurya, but as Ram he did not look at all divine. Perhaps it's because all the kids looked like normal 21st century boys, without the wigs of royal princes in the treta yug.🤔

Oh well, he only lasted for an episode so no big deal.

Btw, WHY were the kids playing hockey?!😲🤣 I doubt that was a treta yug sport!!!
truely speaking i love rushiraj that's why i was watching..he was looking great as a prince..but i also found no resemblance with ram..so i didn't get hurt
ad the hockey thing stroked me too

truely speaking this ramayan didn't seem that promising to me as 2008 was

Originally posted by aru_86

truely speaking i love rushiraj that's why i was watching..he was looking great as a prince..but i also found no resemblance with ram..so i didn't get hurt
ad the hockey thing stroked me too

truely speaking this ramayan didn't seem that promising to me as 2008 was

Rushiraj is a great actor Aru, and I was genuinely excited to watch him as Ram. Like you said, as Prince Chandragupta he looks great, and he looks great in prince get-up here too, but he just doesn't look like Ram. In fact, none of the 4 boys look like Raghuvanshi princes because the lack of wigs makes them look like today's boys, not raghuvanshi princes. The direction sorely lacked here, and also the inclusion of hockey in place of dhanush baan as RSR and ASR had, as well as the original epic, looked so odd and out of place.🤔