aminta13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys I am damn irritated by Dadi's behavior so I wrote this , well if you want me to continue and make this OS please tell me , Have a good laugh  

PART 1 : Dadi's TALK TO THE HAND , expression 

There it was a normal day after remarriage , Dadi had still not been kicked out of the house or practically as I'd like to say thrown out of the house , the days went on like this

There was Mami with her new necklacewa , and goggleswa

Walking all around the living room of the Raizada Mansion, she was crazy she could barely see properly wearing the new glasses and to top it all up she met N.k , bumbing into him

N.K: Mausiji !!! WOW !!! You got green goggles

Mami: Ha N.K actuliz I was going to do investigation on where Laxmi gayam huali  gai, par tu kya kar khe ho?

N.k: May , me I'm listening to music

Mami: Can I borrowswa it

N.K: Sure Mami , as he gave it to her and went to meet Akash

Mami fixed the head- phones and started to basically dance listening to the song

That was when trouble arrived which means Dadi arrived !!

There came Dadi as Manorama was dancing as she walked as she bumped into Dadi

She immediately took off her goggles ( IN MANORAMA MAMI STYLE )

As she saw that she had dashed into Dadi she stared to shiver and stammer

I'm z- only to be cut off by

Dadi showing her hand her facial expression "TALK TO THE HAND"

This was how days went in RM every time Dadi would get angry she would raise her hand up , which she wouldn't do when she had to bless anyone , but then she would

Mami was now frustrated in fact the whole family , Mami wanted to just break her hand to she what she would do next

She was a lady who'd make every one quite by action which her grandson did by shouting a million WHAT THE's OR STOP , but the verbal way but she went along with action

Just then N.k arrived

Dadi actually- by the hand again

He continued as he looked down and around and said Dadi who are you giving blessing to, Nannav and Khushiji are gone out

If only she raised her hand at the time to give blessing she would have done something needy this way 

She was quite like Arnav who would never smile , but you can support him now as he was giggling and smiling all along now , which Dadi still didn't all she did was insult people and show her hand like she was blessing people , every day she showed her hand to the family members about 50 - 70 times a day , HP wondered if she would show the HAND to laxmi if she was there too

------------------------------------------------

All I got guys do you want me to continue and make this a OS then comment and please hit the like button 

Tell me you're favorite part ðŸ˜ƒ

This thought just came across me , just trying to pass the weekend 

Part 2 - Plastik Surgery 
Part - 3 Throat problem

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg she raise her 50-70times a day 🤣
Awesomeee
Please continue
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
LOL it was great! do continue!
aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Omg she raise her 50-70times a day 🤣
Awesomeee
Please continue

Yup she would raise her hand to laxmi too !!!
But I guess Laxmi is going to be the only female member of the family who is not gonna stop for the hand " TALK TO THE HAND " Experession
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was funny continue soon, I think next time you should have Mami doing the Robot or the Worm, something like she was doing during Janmastrami preparations. Oh I got it have Laxmi interrupt Dadi every time she talks or better Laxmi's "The Hand"
aminta13 thumbnail
The like button is finally working !!!
aminta13 thumbnail
Ok guys now that you guys want me to continue I'll make it an OS
aminta13 thumbnail

Part - 2 Plastik Surgury 

Mami had Just again ordered for her cucumber and juicewa from HP

Sitting and reading her magazine about how actors were undergoing Plastic Surgery's now a 'days

Mami: Plastik Surgury Popuular hoye gaye hai

Just then HP came with her cucumber and juicewa

Mami looked at HP face like he was a alien from mars

Mami: Tumhara facewa ko kya hue gae hai?

HP after rechecking himself

HP: Kuch nahi toh

Mami: Plastik surgery tho nahi kea na

HP: nahi tho

Mami: Okaz Okaz you canz go nowz

As HP walked away ( I call HP ' HP the Face changer )

Mami: Investigation Karega Padi , this week is Manorama Bod week , yup this whole week she was doing investigations 1st on Laxmi's disappearance ( Guess she forgot Mama due to all this investigation) .., Then on Akash's pink shirt addiction,' Then on Anjali's new phone addiction', Then on Anjali being pregnant or not ' baby bump invisible ,.. and the list goes on and on

Pharst : Laxmi disappear hoye gae

Ab tho ek  ek pal HP Plastik Surgury kart ha hey

Dal may kuch zaroor kala hai

Mami went to Nani's room

Mami: Sasuma , Laxmi kaha chale gaya hai?

That's when it hit Nani, she started to hyper ventilate and flusterate

Mami: Okaz , it's Okaz Sasuma Its Okaz

Nani: Par' Laxmi ' Kaha..

Mami went out

Pharist Arnav betawa  kidnap hoye gaya tha ab Laxmi , eskay peche ke hath Damaji ki tho nahi

Waith Waith Waith Jab Arnav betawa lota thab Laxmi gayab , That is Jab Damaji say out thab Laxmi be ghar say out hoye gaye hai

Mutton , I mean Laxmi  ko tho woh kaye nahi , nahi '

As she dashed into N.k

N.K: mami I want to eat non ' veg

Mami: No hum vej hi kayenge

N.K: No !! Non- veg

Mami: vej

N.K: nai non veg as he walked of leaving Mami thinking

Did Nk kill the goat for non- veg food ?

Dadi was in her room looking at the mirror as she raised her hand at the mirror( NO SHE WASN'T Gonna stop anyone now ) She was looking at her bandaged little finger ( Due to one of Mami's attepts to fracture her hand )

As she comes out of the room she meet with N.K

N.k: What any help Dadi , though he knew she didn't like people speaking engish he couldn't help cause she would hate him more if He spoke wrong Hindi likeBudiya for Badiya .

Dadi: nai

As she tried to move as N.k moved in the same direction blocking her path , she gave him a glare and moved the other side once again but this time N.K had stepped on her foot by mistake

N.k: Oh no !!! I'm sorry-

Only to be cut of To see a vision of Dadi's magnificiant HAND !!

It passed a hundred times N.k saw her hand

N.K: Dadi I don't get it there is no traffic jam or cars here for you to show them your hand as signal 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Please COMMENT AND LIKE 

Tell me if I have to continue too..

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
N.K: Dadi I don't get it there is no
traffic jam or cars here for you to
show them your hand as signal.

🤣
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its sooo funny totallly looove it
Please continue
Omg it was 100 times she did that hand. You totallly crack me up 🤣 Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago