Aamir Dalvi and Dakssh Ajit Singh - the new cops

nitika4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aamir Dalvi and Dakssh Ajit Singh - the new cops to enter Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath

had earlier reported exclusively that seasoned actor Milind Gunaji will soon enter Fireworks Productions' Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath on Life OK. We now hear that the show will see the introduction of few more new cops as a result of the blast sequence that happened due to which many junior cops and the ACP (played by Narendra Jha) got killed.

The news coming in is that versatile actor Aamir Dalvi and Dakssh Ajit Singh are due to enter the show as cops. Aamir will play a typical Bol Bachchan kind of role wherein he is a street smart cop who disguises himself to get to the truth behind a case. Dakssh will play yet another cop.

When contacted, Aamir Dalvi confirmed this piece of news saying, "Yes, I am entering Shapath as a cop. This is the first time I play a cop and I am looking forward to this new and challenging role."

We tried contacting Dakssh but he asked us to call later.

We hear that the actors will start shoot very soon and their entries are scheduled for 25 August's (2012) episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iss ka matlab ACP ,Aditya , Mayank ya Anand aur Chandan mare jayenge?!!!!!!!!!!!!CV's ka problem kya hai jab bhi viewers ko koi character pasand ata hai to uss character ko mar dalte hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AM really discouraged reading this, I never wanted any  of them to leave the show,  this show is incomplete without them,  Hope this news is nt true
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
yaar sare cops I like all of them 
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But unfortunately diya ...this is true!!!!😭
Aik to yeh itni achi team hai...upar se hasan to hai nhi aur abhi ko bhi nhi dikhate hai..phir zohaib ne bhi chor diya!!! TO BACHA KIYA TEAM ME!!!!!!!😡😭
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haan  Dear U r right I am getting annoyed now,  How can they do this, I am really feeling soo sad But Hope this is nt true and all are there in the show Hope Now in next Episode we get to see our Gawtam, Abhigyan, Shaurya,  ACP alll complete,  I cannot Imagine Shapath without this team, Its the best team we could have,  Why r the CV and Shapath makers doing this to us,
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope even if there are new entries no one will leave the show..
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CVs ko humere saath kya dushmani hai?!!!!!!!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Please provide a link for this article. Until we don't get links this article will be considered fake. If no links are provided within 24 hours, this thread will be closed.Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
edited...
Edited by Misbah12 - 11 years ago