Avoiding or dreading the past??? Aug 17, 2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends...howdy???A good epi...Isnt the serial getting to be too insulting...isnt there anyone to put lids on their mouths????

Arnav telling dadi about Khushi...that shes an orphan and Garima had adopted her...When dadi hears this she is satisfied and said now I dont need to go see them..Hmmm...what happened that made her change her mind?? She was so eager to go and now she doesnt?? Hmm...Arnav's right whats wrong??? Investigation kara ka pari...hmmm...

All's well if Khushi is NOT biological daughter of Garima??? OR IS SHE????? Cvs...plz dont play with our emotions now...have u guys been watching the movie, Tears in the rain??? Plz...dont want to see them end up as bro n sister...seriously...why do u guys think so much????? Chill...lol

Arnav calls Khushi and tells her they are not coming now... Khuhsi tries to tell Garima this..but she doesnt want to listen...makes excuses that im not feeling well n ill meet them in the morning...Khuhsi says Amma they r not coming now...Relief can be seen on Garimas face as if a wt was lifted off her shoulders...Whats wrong??? Buaji n Khushi look at her with worry...Khuhsi tells her that Arnavji had assured her that nothing will go wrong... Ill also take solace in this...😳

RH:Morning: Everyone's getting ready to go to GH...Mamiji and her tongue..needs to be washed with bleach...Taunting phati saris wedding...And I though she loved Arnav...lol...

Arnav is on phone talking to Khuhsi...oh ho...cant live without her now...And she tells him that u cant come for the shagun...Arnav...who can stop me..lol...Plz stick to ur words...

Arnav looking handsome, hot-wa walking down the stairs and dadi couldn't see him happy says u cant go... Yaa NK...he tells dadi how come Arnav cant come, when Aksah had attended all his functions... Thanks NK...love u for speaking on behalf of Arshi...Akash is dumb dumb...just mum...unlike his mom...lol

Note... Dadi said u cant go to meet khuhsi or see her face...not till the wedding rituals are complete and u cant attend the shagun ceremony...Shes trying to keep them separate...hang on everyone...this will get worst...dadi will try anything n everything to stop this wedding... Lets see if Arshi and Arshians win or dadi n shyam...

GH: Garima is worried n tensed...wants to run away from here...makes excuses that she needs to go to get Shashi babus med and runs away...Sees dadi in the car '.worries and hides herself and runs way...

Buaji welcomes them all n NK starts his git pit in hindlish and confuses buaji and she says when u getting married...FB...Nk seeing buaji as his wife hahahahah...n he moves back n says ill let u know...ya NK now ur turn...lets find a girl for u...πŸ˜†

Buaji greets them all... How hard it is to talk to ppl who u know are not worthy of even ur smile...but u have too... cause thats the way life is... NK sees the tension between dadi n buaji n tries to easy the situation...dadi says all rituals show be carried on nicely n thats all that matters... Mamiji taunts...it looks as if someone has failed in her exams...n its repeats of everything...engagement, mendhi, haldi and sangeet ...all repeat... When did u do all this for khushi n Arnavs wedding???  U did it for Payals wed...Mamaiji I think u have lost it... seriously need to put u n dadi in mental hospital for unlimited time period... Mamiji stops at sangeet and buaji continues repeat...no no it wont be repeated...n controls the situation n makes everyone sit... Dadi doesnt greet babuji... How proud ppl r...doesnt she fear her old age n sickness?? Or she will remain same like this forever???

Payal asks for Garima n Buaji says she has gone to get the meds...Dadi says didnt she know I was here...ya right..who do u think u r??? Who made dadi  the authority of Nanijis house???? I wish u fall flat on ur face... yesterday... ya shes not khushi's actual mom so thats y shes making excuses...

IM glad Aksah comes n greets babuji nicely...

Naniji asks for khushi and she comes carrying the tea tray and naniji makes her sit by her... love u naniji...U are one of those ppl in this serial that cant make me leave it... Khushi is looking beautiful... Again dadi asks for garima n buaji says lets not waste time and they start with the ceremony... Mamaji starts...mamiji after what u both went through during the kidnapping...ur attitude hasnt changed...proves my theory... u can never change a persons nature... NEVER...

When it was over... Dadi tells buaji...tomorrow will be roka n the bride n groom cant meet after the haldi ceremoney till they are married... N all get a shock when the handsome hot-wa says great...then im just on time... Me tu faints...so handsome n so daring '. everyone's is shocked... Khuhsi mouth hangs open... He sees her n raises his eye brows and says hi... hai...hai...mar jawaan...

Dadi scold him n says did I not tell u that u cant attent the shagun ceremony...He replies...u did...im here after it and u said I cant meet khuhsi after the haldi...so there is still time for that...so I can be here ...im not breaking any rules...

NK...wow nanav...good argument... Of course NK..hes our ASR after all...who can stop n tell him or make him do anything...sometimes khuhsi wins because he lets her...she told him not to come today...but he did...😳

Arnav really knows how to steal the show n to knock everyone out... tells khushi...i want to talk to u in private... The expression on pplz face hahahha...all r shocked... he says what??? N bends to take her hand n drags her to the room... NK...is this some kind of a ritual too???? lol... ya nk...ASR style ritual...lol...

Dadi gets angry...whatelse does she knows but to blow up...she should suffer from high bp soon...good job...Says Arnav has no respect for rituals...hello...we love him as he is...mind ur comments u old *itch...  Anajali assures her that they wont meet after haldi... I dont like this...the mysterious past is troubling me n now Anjali saying they wont meet after the haldi ceremony...hmm..what is she saying...for how long??? Anjali mind ur own life... let them get married n live happily...😑

Arnav enters the room with khushi n khushi gets angry and says look now u got dadi angry...i told u not to come here...n he replies n I also told u...who will stop me from coming here... Hot-wa is aada per tu margaya sub...lol...

She is angry at him n calls him Arnav Singh Raizada...and  he says Khuhsi Kumari Gupta...and khushi covers his mouth with her hand n doesnt let him complete...saying there is time in that... Another not good sign...Khushi why did u stop him...

Khushi tells him that tomorrow is roka...n he asks whats that...then she expains the whole thing to him...as if he doesnt know...he loves to goad her n then traps her and makes her say what he wants to hear... She says...we will exchange rings n when u will put ur ring in my left hands third finger as its connected to the heart... ill become urs...

Arnav.. so ur not mine as yet... Khuhsi ..no im urs but...she didnt conti..cause she just told him what he wanted to her and gets shy and he smiles n wow what a smile...am I drooling??? lol...

Awesome chemistry...God cvs...what have u done to us all... am I sane??? Wondering???

Note: Arnav came for the shagun...although he was told not too and whisked khushi to the room...shocking everyone...what is he trying to prove?? Making it very clear to everyone in RH n GH that he has always been the one in control of ever situation and gave khushi no chance or choice to back out... or say anything when he ment to get anything done... meaning their first marriage...Making it clear to all that He is THE boss...so they dont blame khushi???πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Precap... Garima comes home late n khushi questions her why u were so late... she makes excuse that she couldnt find the meds and thats y she was late...n asks if everything went smoothly... Buaji confirms n says all went perfectly n tomorrow is roka...n garima is again worried...how will she get out of this one now???

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Fuzzy,...this is my craziness for u darling...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-kl4hJ4j48s#t=19s[/YOUTUBE]

cockblockers even in alladin you guisethis scene. dead every time.

as;dlkfj;a feels
palat!
the delhi meiin bali looked more like alladin one but i hate that dance and teri meri zindabad
the way she holds his hand oh my lord
:')

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ I am so glad it was a good episode, otherwise Eid would have been ruined.
πŸ‘Great analysis Fazi, Khushi could easily be Garima's real daughter, only Garima know the truth, that's why she's running from Dadi.

Arnav, when he walked in GH, stopped my heart...he looks like a hero from Hollywood!!!!!!! Look how smug his smile is!!!!!!

Khushi, (notice both Khushi and Arnav are wearing purple) looks stunning, gorgeous!!!!!!!!! That girl has a natural blush, when Arnav is around!!!

Loved how he made her admit she was HIS!!!!!!!!

I love Arnav's guts, he is THE man!!!!!!! Shows everyone whose in control, whether it comes to Dadi or Khushi!!!!!!!

Am waiting patiently for MOnday now.

Thank you CVs, Sanaya, Barun, Karan and Bua ji, without you all, this would not have been possible.
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good and cute ep. Hate dadi😑 and loved NkπŸ˜‰Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Garima might be the other woman in Arnav's dad's life. I have a theory on that. Will make a post when I return tomorrow from my vacation.

Today I saw the ASR back whom I loved who was lost since his kidnapping... He again proved that "ASR sabka baap hain...".

Today I was giving him standing ovation while he was giving bamboo to Dadi.
But one thing I'd agree with you.Until he tells the truth of his marriage to Khushi, he will not be completely redeemed in my eyes. But he has definitely come a long way to make up for his wrongs.Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: highonshows

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-kl4hJ4j48s#t=19s[/YOUTUBE]

as;dlkfj;a feels
palat!
the delhi meiin bali looked more like alladin one but i hate that dance and teri meri zindabad

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing, the scenes fit perfectly...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post love ..

ergh Please Buaji Get Dadi Drunk !!
I swear she is warming to khushi though .. Knowing that she is a orphan ..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

as;dlkfj;a feels
palat!

Awww...im speechless...this is amazing...😳... love u 2...πŸ€— And u know when i see them i think of this song...always...a whole new world for both of them...😳
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super like post...ek baar ye shaadi ho jaye or most awaited SR πŸ˜‰phir jo mann me aaye CV  kare I'll never complain.πŸ˜›
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazyyπŸ‘...well i just loved arshi today alot😳...and nk and buaji were funny...
i agree with u..how much garima will escape...afterall khushi marriage cant be done without her so she will have to face dadi ...now past is scaring me yaar...πŸ˜•

arshi were fab today