TOI:Navi Bhangu feels like a Bollywood star!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI: Navi Bhangu feels like a Bollywood star!

Amrit Manthan recently shot a fight sequence for the show.

Ankita Sharma, who plays Natasha, gets kidnapped and Agam fights off the goons and in the process gets shot! As they hide in a sugar factory, Agam remembers Nimrit (played by Dimple Jhangiani) who was his love.

Shooting these particular fight sequences made Navi feel like a Bollywood star! Says Navi, "I am lucky to be doing a TV soap which gives me so many opportunities to explore my character. I am thankful to my producer
Rajan Shahi for having the faith in me and the show is also getting a good response from the audience. Every actor dreams of doing fight sequences and I am lucky that through this show, my character plays several shades". Adding, "My favourite action stars include Ajay Devgn and Salman Khan and it gives me a high to fight on-screen. It's filmy but it works"

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Navi-Bhangu-feels-like-a-Bollywood-star/articleshow/15529970.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

Navi is outstanding as Agam..so many layers in his character ..

He portrayed every shade so brilliantly.

All his fighting scenes has been worth watching and  yesterday's one he was truly amazing..👏

Must thank Rajan shahi to give us navi who is definitely a surprising package to the viewers..he has lots of talent and really appreciating him as Agam.
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS
Well done Navi 👏
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..

So happy for Navi , RS always choose best casts for his shows.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Udhay 😊

Ha ha Looks like Agam/Navi is totally enjoying the action stunts which he is doing lately..

Great that you are enoying  as it truly reflects in your acting.

Glad to see different shades of your character and your show doing great in terms of TRP's

Keep Up the Good Work and Enjoy your work 👍🏼