Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Thanks so much for this, Zee!

Loved hearing what he had to say about TRPs, storylines, and PV, especially the mystery surrounding Yash's behavior. I had the largest smile on my face while listening to him!

Oh, and those pictures from the Gold Awards (with Sumeet Sir and Kratika) are great! I almost overlooked Kratika in the pictures when I suddenly noticed her standing next to Sumeet - SO glad she was there! 

This wasn't Gold Awards, this is Colors Awards... Thought the award look the same, Gold Awards is next week IN SHAA ALLAH and it's usually on Zee TV... It's even mentioned in the interview :-)

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zee_News

This wasn't Gold Awards, this is Colors Awards... Thought the award look the same, Gold Awards is next week IN SHAA ALLAH and it's usually on Zee TV... It's even mentioned in the interview :-)

Aah! Thanks for the clarification...The lion decoration on the podium threw me off a bit 😆 and I thought the Gold Awards already happened but would be telecast this week or next week. Still super excited to see the event!
(Was that Kratika in the pictures then, or am I just suffering from an overdose of PV and hallucinating? 😆)
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing😊..It is always pleasing to hear straight from the genius behind this extraordinary show...I seriously have high respect for the Mittals and their production company..They never bow down to Trp gimmicks and stick to their plans..Love how they have everything planned from top to bottom..Hence why this show has been such a success..

And Kratika looks amazingly gorgeous❤️...cant wait to see her on stage..
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago