Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u are more as awesome as the show n in some parts more than them...keep it up n keep updating
πŸ˜ƒ
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a wonderful update dear😳. Great Going. Anandi needs to open up all the pains she has suffered till now infront of shiv. These convos are the best. Now update soon..
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work!!Please update soon!
Edited by Serviana - 11 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love you all for your support and love. Here is the next part.

I can't promise to make the next update soon. When ever I say I will make the next update soon I am ending up updating very late and saying sorry for the delay. 

So for the nth time I am sorry but I have a lot on my hands right now and trust me 2013 as of now is not going any where near to what I expected it to be. So everyone I request you to please put up with me. But I will surely try to give big updates. Hope that will make you all a little happy.

Don't forget to leave your comments and to hit like. Ignore typos please

Part - 22

Guilt And Chaos

Jagya was in a dilemma whether to call Anandi or not. Looking at the clock, he hurriedly picked up the cell and dialed her number hoping she did not go to bed. His mind was taunting him for not calling her earlier. He knew she generally sleeps by this time but he had to try for his future. It was important he talked to her, made her understand that he had changed, ask her forgiveness and beg for a second chance. Only thing in his mind right now was to get his family back by hook or crook. When he said family he meant Anandi too. He can't and won't loose to that Collector. He didn't understand when this Collector became his worst enemy that the thought of him suffering was making him very happy and the feeling of losing Anandi to the Collector was making Jagya hate him more.

Suddenly the ringing if the cell brought him back to reality. He decided to cut the call after 3 to 4 rings not to disturb Anandi's sleep. He wanted her to understand him, his pain and a sleepy Anandi can't do that. But to his surprise Anandi lifted the cell before the 2nd ring and he was relieved that she was still awake. As he was about to say "Anandi", he heard her speak. He was shocked at what he heard, he was angry at her, at that collector, at everything. Trying hard not to show his frustration and anger in his voice but failing to let go of sarcasm in his voice said, "Sorry to disappoint you, Anandi. This is Jagya, not who you think. I think you are waiting for someone's call. I better keep the phone. Bye"

Anandi was beyond shocked as she heard Jagya. She cursed herself for saying 'Collector sab' over the phone before she even checked who was on the other end. Even though she knew there was nothing wrong about what she just said or did, that it was just an accident that she thought it was Collector sab but for some reason she felt very uneasy. And adding fuel to her uneasiness were Jagya's words which made way to a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Still feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation she said in a straight tone, "Sorry Jagya, I just talked to Collector sab. So when the phone rang I thought it was him."

Jagya cursed Shiv as he heard her. "This Collector is always two steps ahead of me. Morning in the school and now phone. He is disrupting my every plan. But I will not give up yet. I know Anandi more than you Collector. I know exactly what to say to Anandi for her to choose me over you.", he thought to himself. Composing himself and trying hard to maintain his cool as he reminded himself of his goal, he spoke "Oh! you just talked to him and here I thought I disturbed you when you were waiting for his call. Don't say sorry Anandi, it was nothing to feel sorry about. Also we know each other pretty well, so please don't be formal with me."

Anandi was now feeling restless. She cut him off asking, "Is there anything important you wanted to talk about, Jagya?"

Jagya felt insulted. "She can talk to that Collector but I need to have a reason to call her. Are you trying to push me away from you, Anandi? But nothing will work, I will make you mine." he said to himself.

He asked in a cold voice "Can't I call you without any reason ? Can't I just call to talk to you? We might not be husband and wife anymore but I felt we are still friends."

Anandi not liking where this was heading immediately answered, "I didn't mean in that way, Jagya. I felt if you are calling this late then there must be something important you want to talk about. Never mind what I said, tell me."  

Jagya took a deep breath, trying to control his emotions he said, "Anandi, you must have learnt by now that my family kicked me out of my house. I don't know what else I can do to make them understand that I have changed, that I want them back in my life. I don't know what I need to do for you to believe me, for you to forgive me and to give me another chance. I am all alone Anandi. Please help me. You know it is all in your hands. One word from you that 'you forgave me and will accept me' will change the whole situation. It will give me my family and the family their son. I want us to have another chance. I want to correct all my old mistakes. Please Anandi, don't take my family away from me. I will do everything you ask."

Anandi subconscious knew that this was coming. May be thats why she felt uncomfortable to talk to him. She said in a definite tone, "Please stop asking me for forgiveness, Jagya. I am nobody to forgive you. What you did to me is hard to forget and even harder to get over. I really don't think I can accept you nor can I help you with this issue. But if you want I can talk to family on your behalf and ask them to accept you."

Jagya said in a disappointed tone, "I don't need your daya, Anandi. I want forgiveness from all of you. I wronged you all and I want to repent. I want to be happy like old days. I want us all to be happy." Jagya stopped for a moment and continued, "Now I get it. I understand what you are doing. You just don't want me to be happy. You want revenge from me. You want me to suffer. That's why you are not ready to forgive me or accept me. You act like a soft natured person but now I know it is all just an act. Here I am begging you to forgive me and you are saying you can't. What more do you want me to do, fall on your knees? If really that is what you want I will do that to. I just want my family and life back. Leave about me, you are not even thinking about those people who did a lot for you, who even sacrificed the love for their only son for you, who thought of only your happiness and 'YOU', you are not ready to do this small favour of returning their son back to them. You can make everything right the way it was earlier, by forgetting the past and giving a chance to our future. But you are not thinking about anyone except for yourself. You became really selfish, Anandi. You want all the family to yourself. You are not the Anandi I knew. My Anandi was kind, could never see anyone in pain, would go to any extent to help others, would do anything for her family."

Anandi could not take it anymore. She gathered all her strength and said, "If this is what you wanted to talk about then there is nothing to talk, Jagya. I am keeping the phone now."

Jagya retorted, "I am sorry if I hurt you with my words Anandi. That was not my intention, I just stated what I felt. I really want to talk to you face to face Anandi. Can you tell me when you are free? Please, anytime is fine with me. You suggest the time and place. "

"I will let you know when I am free but I don't think we have anything to talk about."

"Don't be mean to me, Anandi. I agree I gave you lot of pain. I totally agree I was an ass in the past. But please you don't do the same. Don't give me more pain. Don't make our family choose between me and you. Don't snatch my family from me. Think about it. Good night. Thanks for talking to me."

Anandi kept her cell down and thought about what Jagya said. She wondered what was happening in her life. Just few minutes ago everything felt normal in her life and now suddenly everything seemed upside down. "Am I the reason the family is away from their son? Am I really being selfish? Is it that easy to forgive Jagya? Am I standing between Dadisa and her grandson? Am I stopping maa from hugging and accepting her son? Am I the reason bapusa doesn't have his son next to him to help him at this age? Am I the reason for all their pain? Will my accepting Jagya back into my life solve all these problems?" Tears made their way through her eyes, rolling down her cheeks involuntarily. Anandi cried herself to sleep that night.

Jagya felt a little worried at how the whole conversation went. He didn't say all that because he was angry, he said all of it because he felt it was the only way left. Speaking nicely to Anandi was not working and he clearly understood it the minute she cut him off saying she can't help him. Which left him no other option but to take this route. If justification was not working then may be making her feel guilty would. Jagya felt bad for saying all those things to her. She had suffered a lot till now and now he is making her suffer again. But he also felt he had no other choice to get her back into his life. He just can't lose her again. Now he just wished for this new angle to work and bring her back to him.

----------------------

Anandi woke up the next day feeling heavy headed. Her eyes were burning with all the crying from last night. She silently walked into the restroom as her head started bombarding with the same question from last night. Even after a hot shower nothing seemed to have changed.  She mechanically got ready and crashed on her bed as her mind still spiraled around the words Jagya said. "May be Jagya was right. May be I am acting selfishly.", she thought to herself as the memories of her childhood, her marriage, her and Jagya's sweet moments all started flashing in front of her eyes. "May be he deserves a chance.", the voice in her head whispered.  

The minute she realized what she was thinking about she shaked her head trying to brush away the thoughts that were occupying her mind. Failing all the efforts of diverting her mind, she decided talking to someone might help. Immediately she grabbed her phone and dialed the number. Anandi was surprised when she heard the voice at the other end. "Why did I call him?", she thought to herself. As she heard a "Hello" again on the other end, she said, "Ji, Collector sab. Mein apko disturb tho nahi kar rahi hoon na?"

"Bilkul nahi, Anandiji. Ghar mein sab theek toh hai na? Aap theek hai ?.."

"Ji, sab theek hai. Aur mai bhi theek ho. If I call you, does that mean something is wrong Collector sab?", she questioned

"Woh baat nahi. You called so early, so just got a little worried."

Anandi looked at the clock. It was 7:00 a.m. She felt really embarrassed for her actions. "You said you were leaving for Jaipur early morning. So just called to wish you a nice Journey.", she lied.

Shiv was mentally jumping when he heard her. He just said, "Thank you.", not sure what else to say. But he also sensed something was bothering her as she was not talking in her usual self. "Am I reading too much into her actions?", he questioned himself and decided to talk to her for some time not sure what she will say, feel or think if he asked her directly to her face.

Shiv started with her favourite conversation - Her School. He talked about the upcoming exams and work that needs to be done. Then they talked about the Nehar project and other village issues. When Shiv realized it was getting late for him to start for Jaipur he said, "I need to start now, Anandiji. The sooner I go the faster I can complete my work and be back to you at the earliest. I.. I mean back home."

Anandi caught the slip which Shiv tried to cover up but decided to act oblivious to it. She politely replied, "Ji. Sorry for taking your time this early in the morning."

"Not a problem at all. Ok then. You take care. I hope you are feeling better now. You sounded a bit upset when you called. I don't know what is bothering you and if you want to share it with me or not but I just want to say that I am here if you want to talk to me about anything, anytime."

Anandi was shocked at first but then let out a thin gently smile and answered, "I am fine now. Thanks for everything. You have a safe trip Collector sab."

---------

Anandi felt a little better after talking to Shiv. She spent her entire day concentrating on the upcoming school exams and going through people's problems. She pushed away any thought that popped up regarding her last conversation with Jagya. But one thing that she thought about was how she subconsciously dialed Shiv when she wanted to talk to someone. "Is it natural to call someone like that? I mean, I could have called Gulli or someone else I knew but Why did I call Collector sab? I am unnecessarily thinking to much. I must have just randomly called him. That's all. But how did he know that something was bothering me?", she questioned many times but was not able to find any plausible answer to the questions or maybe just maybe she was not ready to know the answer that wanted to talk to him, that she finds comfort in his company, that he is becoming the medicine for her pain.

-------------

One thing that Anandi did constantly the whole day was checking her phone unintentionally. She didn't know what she was checking for or excepting to see but she kept repeating it. She was too tired by the time she completed her house chores and came to her room that night. She immediately got changed and collapsed on her bed. She looked at the clock and wondered why Shiv didn't call her even once after he reached Jaipur. Suddenly the thought of something happening to him came to her mind. For the first time she acknowledged to herself the fact that Shiv didn't call her the whole day and it was bothering her. She quickly came picked up her phone and called him. She could hear the phone ringing on the other end but there was no response. Brushing away the flooding negative thoughts in her mind she dialed his number again but no luck. 

It just takes a minute or two to leave your sweet comments and to hit like. So please give it a try. πŸ˜›

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 wow...interesting.  dear u made me nostalgic... plz update  as soon as possiable
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am looking for new update as soon as posible
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh..wow...wt a update dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This Jaggu😑😑😑 apani harkato se baz nahi ayega... 😑😑😑
but wow... Anandi is unknowing start depending on Shiv's support nd care... He is truly her Strong pillar of Strength.. ohh... He is so lovely..w/o Aji's answer he got it that she is disturbed...
nd start to divert her mind nd he succeed in it...😊😊😊
nd Oho... Aji missing Shivji...wow..kya bat hai...❀️
Dear this was amazing,superb,fantastic part... I loved it...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
hey... but why Shiv doesn't pick the phone..😭 I hope everything is alright...
yar... Pls...pls...pls... try to update asap... I m very much curious to know wt will happen...
nd Thanks for the awesome part nd pm...😊
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update😳 slowly slowly Ajee acknowledging her feelings and fears. Just superb flowπŸ‘πŸΌ
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another cliffhanger:-)))))

Great update πŸ‘
Surish thumbnail