Neena Singh-Radha Sadanand Tiwari acting is superb

nilesharora thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like the acting of Radha Sadanand Tiwari who originally played by Neena Singh. Her acting is superb and awesome. She is a lady dabbang and also sexy. Her acting is marvellous.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sasuri chauchak acting krti h aur comedy me to apne pati ko bhi peeche chhod jati h.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sorry Bahut OTT acting karti hai...nowehre I ever founf her sexy...πŸ˜†I did find Rubina sexy πŸ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes kul...thats right. I think she is quite ugly and her devrani anita is so beautiful...but i like radha's acting but dont want to see hes scenes.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Yaar mujhe to acting wise bhi bekaar lagti hai...uspee itna cheekti chialti hai...OTT karti hai...
HAAN anita is like soothing balm she acts so good look so good why they dont give her more role...than being football of Senour tiwaris
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Her features are sharp and for sure she is a good actor .

Only her high pitch I dont like...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is a good actress, however, its another story that Radha is super annoying...but very entertaining to watch!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I find Radha to be an excellent actress and very beautiful too - much more than Rubina.. i find rubina very ordinary (uske koi khaas features nahin dikhe mujheπŸ˜•)... 
Kuls, its just that Radha is required to dress very villagey and talk very villagey - all screechy and high-pitch... thats why, you find her like that...I'm sure if Radha was required to dress up like Rubina and talk like her, she'd carry it off with equal grace...but yes rubina is much thinner than Radha... 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuls11

Sorry Bahut OTT acting karti hai...nowehre I ever founf her sexy...πŸ˜†I did find Rubina sexy πŸ˜†

exactly πŸ‘πŸΌ
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

exactly πŸ‘πŸΌ

KYA BAAT KYA BAAT KYA BAAT

Dushmaan tu aur main ek hee cheejh soche...hai hai...dekhti hoon aaj soraaj nikalana bhul agya πŸ˜‰