*BHBK WU 15th Aug Men's Cooking*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

It seems to be just a filler episode today...and to tip the scales further in Rajjo's favor!  Rajjo has to be shown as the ideal bahu! ðŸ¤¢

I don't like the vibes from the precap...Krish, who said he still has problem with the fact that Rajjo has a child ---- the same Krish visits Aryan and calls Rajjo from there???!!!   ðŸ˜•

I will wait a bit more before I return to watch I think!  
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the quick update :) I'm happy that we're back to the light-hearted episodes :)
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update Aarathi 🤗

Yup same for me Shobs guess i'll start watching the show with interest only when they stop showing Rajjo being tagged great after every issue...

The precap sounds awful, can't see Krish growing feelings for Rajjo's feelings for Aryan...Krish can't love her so much can he?

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

To me this is like deja vu...in DSDV also, Prem went after the child even when Nandini was not willing to accept...

I was happy that in yest. epi Krish said he needs time to accept the fact that Rajjo has had a child before...

But now it looks like he is accepting it so soon...I cannot believe this! 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

even i thot it was much like DSDV
why make anyone mahaan???
Krish cannot be shown so forgiving already! its so not real !!!
unless he has a well backed reason for it...we'll have to wait and see perhaps Namita's relation with Akash triggered it?

and the light heartedness can only be brought back gradually
I dont wanna moan about every little thing te CVs do but in a short span of time they've messed up big time and if they intend to fix it they better come up with a good track tp redeem themselves!
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing. I think ranji only helped cos she felt sorry seeing krish suffering in the kitchen. I am postive we wil do the same if we see our husband suffering to cook something.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update:)
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

seems to have completely switched tracks, i just watched mondays episode and yahan to game he alag hai
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

To me this is like deja vu...in DSDV also, Prem went after the child even when Nandini was not willing to accept...

I was happy that in yest. epi Krish said he needs time to accept the fact that Rajjo has had a child before...

But now it looks like he is accepting it so soon...I cannot believe this! 

I feel the same.  Something big is going to happen.  It is like how ocean gets so calm before a big storm.  There is big drama going to happen soon.  Let's see what cv's cook up now.