Rangmunch.TV - Everlasting jodis-Kinrul

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://rangmunch.com/Rangmunch-Liftoff/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1338-above-and-beyond-everlasting-jodis

Above and Beyond- Everlasting Jodi's

?Yesterday, ?August ?14, ?2012, ??1:25:02 PM | [email protected] (Navya)

'Jodiya toh uppar se banti hai ''Destiny has always played a strong role when it comes to our Tellywood couples .

What is the one think that strikes us when we see a good looking couple on the screen ? Don't we wish that their story goes on forever. Don't we love seeing their scenes on the screen? But like all stories on the show theirs also come to an end.On a television drama, the chances of a couple staying together aren't very good because apparently, the writers believe a happy couple makes for a dull storyline, so they toss in as much conflict as possible. In many cases, a couple will get together after months of endless flirting, only to fall victim to some tragic turn of events that will split them apart for months . But it is this Kashish of staying apart that makes the couples more and more desirable.Fans have tried time and again to bring some couples back as they have left an indelible mark in their hearts.

Let's look at few who have created such a powerful impact with only one show to their credit.

Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand

This couple spelled magic on the screen.Good looks only added to their charisma and persona.Their on screen chemistry was a treat to watch. Dill Mill Gayye not only gave them fame but made them hugely popular with the masses. Pick out any scene of theirs, if they were in it the episode just got better. Their confession on the show created hysteria cause that was probably one of the best of its kind.This couple undoubtedly creates magic with just being together in one frame. .Fans from all over petitioned and bombarded the creatives of the show to bring them back once Shilpa left. They even decided to fund a show , so that they could see them together .One would think that the news of Karan's nuptials would have lessen the craze but kash madeness just escalated. According to few Kashians ( as they call themselves) popularity is no way going down. Millions of fans ranging over different nationalities, and an age group starting from 13 to 50 joined hands to bring them back. Even the media has not been immune to them.They are the most talked about and most wanted reel Jodi that is wanted to be seen again on television.They did however come together on the screen but unfortunately the pairing didn't work out, but the demamd for DMG 3 hasn't ended. Both Shilpa and karan are making a comeback in Teri Meri Love Stories but seperately . Shilpa 's episode aired last Sunday and one is eagerly waiting for Karan's to air . To see them together on screen would definately be priceless

Rajat Tokas and Mugdha

The Jodi that rocked millions of heart.The ever so popular Prithvi-Sanyogita pair created a hysteria among the youth. The combo of Rajat and Mugdha was spectacular. People went ga-ga over their love story in the show. Coming together as Veer-Shera in Dharam Veer soon after their first show finished gave the fans the ultimate gift of seeing them together once again.Offscreen comfort is what made Rajat and Mugdha perfect on screen.There have been rumours of the couple coming back on screen, but there has been no confirmation to that effect! Lets hope and pray that the wishes of fans are granted, and thousand of the Rajat Mugdha lovers see the two in a new attire, in a new set up where this time they will romance each other in the current era!

Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan

This couple garnered lot of appreciation from the fans all over the world.Their pairing was unusual for the small screen where good looks always dominated.Parul with her dusky and indian beauty became a rage all over. Complimenting her ,Kinshuk Mahajan played the perfect parter .Their tuning with each was something we have not seen for a very long time. Both are dearly missed on the screen together. Kinshuk has moved on to do Afsar Bitiya but Parul has been missing in action or MIA after a short stint in Rishto se Badi pratha on colors..We are eagerly waiting for them to make a comeback. There were rumors recently that Parul would replace the lead in Afsar Bitiya raising the hopes of the fans, but that didnt work out and they were disappointed.

Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai was one of its kind love story. A spoilt superstar singer and a small town girl who was besotted with his rockstar image. All hell breaks lose when the girls dreams come crashing down as she realises the man she had been loving all this while is only an image and not the real man! But she forces the real man to break out of the shell and actually fall in love with her! Perfect setting, perfect pairing and perfect background score. The chemistry between the leads on screen sizzled . Both Iqbal and Neha did justice to their roles and their scenes together completely rocked the fans .Audiences are still waiting to see that magic again.. They were last seen together in 2006 but even today they are constantly talked about and number of video mixes are made on them .Fans are eagerly waiting to see them together in a new show.

Gurmeet and Drashti

I don't think they need any introduction. Best known as 'Maaneet',this couple created a fervor one hasn't seen in a long time. Gurmeet and Dhrashti was a couple made for each other ,on screen ofcourse. They not only epitomized love but also fulfilled a void in fans when it came to their love story. Audiences were unhappy when their story came to an end.Petitions wer given and requests were forwarded,but like they say every good thing comes to an end. Both have now moved on with their respective new shows "Punar Vivaah 'and 'Madhubala ..Ek Ishq Ek Junnon'. But is it the same? I leave it for you all to decide.

Many come and many go ..Few come and create a place in our hearts and handful of them are remembered for their stupendafabulous and spectacular performances. Will they ever come together again or will their past show remain a memory in our minds

Edited by downandout - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww so cute yes kinrulians luv dere kinrul alot still..
Hey by d way wheres sangad?? Oohh oops dey did two shows na :-P bt still watng fr dem
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes kinrul are made for each other .im so happy thanks for sharing.hope to c them back soon.parul is lucky chrm of kinshuk.after bidaai his both serials are flop .only parul can match with him .
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

Aww so cute yes kinrulians luv dere kinrul alot still..
Hey by d way wheres sangad?? Oohh oops dey did two shows na :-P bt still watng fr dem

Why Sangad is not included , you would have to ask the people at Rangmuch.TV

It is not because they already did 2 shows together. Rajat and Mugdha did 2 shows together, and they r in the list :-P
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Love lovee lovee Kinrul a lot . And They are the best . 
kinrul4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› kinrulll rocksss vry well said in article dey r d best n v wan dem bck lyk hell cm bck soonnn kinrul
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: downandout

Why Sangad is not included , you would have to ask the people at Rangmuch.TV

It is not because they already did 2 shows together. Rajat and Mugdha did 2 shows together, and they r in the list :-P

oh reallyyy hmm shit yr pehle u said say...my sangad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep kinrul ragvir created a history they were best
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yap our kinrul created history ๐Ÿ˜ƒhope c them back soon Insha allah .missing them like hell .
Neha Bamb - Iqbal Khan ( Angad-Kripa ) ๐Ÿ˜ณ ,first serial I watched, loved KYPH alot and was a great fan of their jodi as well ๐Ÿ˜Š ,... Well, when we become a fans jodi, we want them to be an offscreen pair ...so dreamed of them, but in-vain!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅบ ..Iqbal married and is happy with his kid... 

Chalo, then came my heart stealing couple Rajat-Muggdha ( Prithvi-Sanyo ), Again, I was their mad crazy fan.. even now I am๐Ÿ˜ณ ..I want to see them again...They had a rocking chemistry... 'kasam pyaar ki ee sanam,... kabhi na...juda honge hum '... ๐Ÿ˜ณ    
Well, dreamed again to see them as off-screen couples... then came a heart breaking story that Muggdha is much older than Rajat... ๐Ÿฅบ 

Phir aa gayi hamari bidaaai... ma adorable electrifying, breathtaking, romantic, dashing , infectious KinRul/RagVir... by god, the craziness that was formed for them was beyond explanations... Though i was smitten by Angad-Kripa & Prithvi-Sanyo , the love and passion for RagVir/KinRul was more and more... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Numerous dreams, thoughts , discussions about KinRul being a couple, close and cross examinations of each KinRul interviews... each scenes, what not...baapre... My heart broke very badly when Kinshuk's commitment was public!!!! ๐Ÿฅบ ... After that, I have not been able to love any couple... KinRul/RagVir always remain important and beautiful as ever... the effect that they gave it to their viewers is beyond words... ๐Ÿ˜Š ..I miss them๐Ÿ˜ญ, I want a show with them, our dear 4some... hope it happens... ๐Ÿ˜ณ