Mismatched Love next part updated pg 10*27 Sept

_Amy_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone , i m knew this forum want share story with . actually it not my story  long ago i read a novel. it  impressed  me very much so i want share with you as Abhiya story . As for as story concerned credit goes to writer joan  reeves . its her creation but i want write her story with own style . if u want me to continue plz tell if not i ll stop . here is story first part 

Every woman makes mistakes. Pia glared at the door to the Sid's private office. Yep, every woman makes mistakes, but most women didn't have to put up with a constant reminder of their not so brilliant actions. And most women didn't have their mistake showing up at their office 'flaunting tanned muscles and polluting the environment with clouds of testosterone and male arrogance.

Of course, mistake didn't quite describe what she'd done. No tiny lapse in judgment for old Pia dobrial. When she decided to throw common sense out the window, she didn't mess around. Her fair skin flamed at the memory.
Temporary insanity was the only explanation for her behavior. If temporary insanity was a legal defense in criminal court, shouldn't she also be able to escape punishment for her lapse in judgment? Instead, she had her mistake aka A. P. Raichand show up, right on her doorstep. That was cruel and unusual punishment if she'd ever heard of any. That kind of redress might be banned by the dehradun Constitution, but, apparently, in the grand cosmic scheme of things, it was still being dished out. What was even worse was that raichand turned out to be the new consultant for the dehradun Police Department down on the coast. To make matters worse, he just had to drop by the Sid's office every blasted day.pia picked up her coffee cup, an oversized white mug emblazoned with red letters:  Deputies do it in mirrored sunglasses! She drained the lukewarm black coffee. Muttering beneath her breath at the injustice of it all, she slammed the heavy ceramic mug down.

"What's wrong with you this morning?" asked  Roja.

"Nothing." Pia didn't look over at the dispatcher for fear of encouraging her. She'd known Roja, her best friend's mom, all her life and loved the outspoken woman, but she wasn't interested in being on the receiving end of one of Roja's well-meaning lectures.

The ringing phone saved her. Roja punched a button. "Dispatch. This is Roja."

Pia  ignored the conversation, knowing it was Roja's friend robby who ran the Coco Cafe across the street. The woman called every morning so she and Roja could discuss yesterday's episode of their favorite show. 

There was never any criminal activity in Dehradun. Other than high school seniors climbing the spindly old water tower to spray paint Class of whatever on the rusty tank. Sometimes, a few years passed before a kid got an itch and a can of spray paint along with the desire to immortalize his graduation from the consolidated high school that served most of the  small towns in the dehradun. Nothing ever happened in this  small town. That was the way her uncle sid, the Sheriff of dehradun ever since pia could remember, liked it. Life here moved as fast as a crawling turtle.

Not much occurred in this town. Besides, the resort town had its own overpaid police department to deal with the few year-round residents as well as the many rich divorcees who mobbed the coastal enclave for the rich and perpetually bored.

The only hotbed of activity was over on the four-lane highway that sliced through part of dehradun. That's where the real action was. Pia sighed. If catching speeders could be considered action. Disgruntled at her lot in life, she tried to return her attention to the report she was typing. Unfortunately, that reminded her of her temporary insanity.

"Just Raichand," he'd said when her uncle the Sheriff had introduced him. Pia had shaken his hand as if she'd never laid eyes on him before.

Until Raichand, she'd had only one secret in her life. It had caused her humiliation and anger. Now, she had something else to hide. Ironically, raichand was the only person on earth who knew anything about her first painful secret. One thing about being hurt, humiliated, and angry. Those emotions sure helped squash the warm tinglies that assaulted certain parts of her anatomy every time raichand walked through the door. If only those painful emotions had changed her body's instinctive reaction to him.

give your response .

Index...
ch1 pg 03
ch2 pg 05
ch3 pg 06
ch4 pg 10
Edited by _Amy_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amy_ thumbnail
also suggest me some name plz  
Yum_SR thumbnail
i don,t have any idea i mean..mujay samaj nhi lagi i mean..
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all welcome to the forum 😉
i really liked ur ff its interesting 😳
do continu & pm me 😉 Edited by shria - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz explain more actully i m confuse wat story is abt... and i think sumthink like vampy diary... plz xplain character than its easy 4 us
_Amy_ thumbnail
 Prologue 

To catch a thief,  Pia Dobrial , a by-the-book deputy, and A. P. Raichand , an undercover Raw agent, pose as husband and wife. Can two mismatched, pretend lovers, caught in a comedy of errors courtship, catch a thief, recover stolen jewels'and resist the sweet siren call of desire?

characters

pia a joiner  police officer who  work  under her  uncle but she want to become deputy  and want  go for petrolling as she now only do file work .

Abhay raichand  he is handsome  Guy . no one know that he is agent instead of sid , Arnab and jay . Abhay  came dehradun for vacation  but attract toward pia  they both always fight with each
 other

Others characters will introduce later   
Edited by _Amy_ - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting! 👍🏼
Do continue and plz add me to ur pm list 😃
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting and nice one do continue and PM me.

Also since ur story hints at comic track do the name in that line like "So not into u" Mismatched lovers like that
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great now its cool wid story plz continue so in earlier update pia is mad at abhay and its gud dat u make abhay raw agent u knw somewhere its my dream to have a raw agent as my prince charming off sily dream by d way welcome to famour pkyek forum and i am sending u buddy request plz accept it...
gudluck
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept & cs.do pm me when u cont.