summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello! Just wondering if a written update will be posted, for yesterday's episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldnt find any updates either but i just Watched 14th so..

Here's a short version:

Rajni brings the paalna and gives Yashoda, she's about to go but Yashoda forces her to stay saying she can't go away from God's door. Krish is shown watching them. Pandit calls Yashoda and she tells Rajni to wait she'll be back. Yash's mother comes and sings praises of Rajni and calls her a goddess!

Then Aryan and Vishal come and say hi to Rajni. Vishal says he's going to break the haandi as Surbhi told him if you break it then whatever you wish for you get it; he says he wants a computer. Mahaan Rajni's mahaan son Aryan says his dad will buy Vishal a computer but if he lets Aryan break the haandi he's going wish for his mom to come soon (maybe its just me but I think they should let the kid be a kid instead of making him sound all grown up, he's a cute kid but SO annoying). Anyway Vishal allows him. Krish is shown watching this too.

Yashoda comes and takes Rajni to where the Pooja is going on. Everyone looks on stunned. Krish comes too and stands besides his dad. Pandit calls Yashoda to swing the paalna but Yashoda says her daughter-in-law will do it, she uses Rajni's after marriage name. Namita, Surbhi and hubby are happy; Faiba is angry while Krish and his dad look somewhat uncomfortable. The dad(I don't know his name) asks Yashoda and she says she's never doubted Rajni's understanding and she has paid enough for her mistake, she's forgiven her whole-heatedly. She tells Krish that he must make his decision today too.

Krish comes and joins Rajni swinging the paalna and everyone including Yash's mom watches happily. Krish lovingly smiles at Rajni.

Haandi breaking thing happens and Aryan breaks it, he's about to fall but Krish catches him.

At home, Rajni is feeding Krish. He feeds her too. Rajni says she's very happy Krish has forgiven her. She starts her nonsense that she knew he would let her go but his love wouldn't. She says he loves her too much (I seriously think Rajni is so self absorbed). Anyway Krish says he was very angry with her and though he has forgiven her hes not able to forget shes got a child so he needs time. Rajni say she gives her whole life as his time. (Awww so mahaan!)

Next day ladies tell the men they have to cook. Krish, his had and Surbhis hubby say they'll make tea and order the rest from a restaurant, ladies refuse (Rajni really didn't need to say anything at this point - she basically says they have to cook something good, she's forgetting she's talking to her FIL). Anyway Foofa comes and boasts that he will cook really good food. He traps Krish saying Krish made bet and that Foofa will make sure he wins. Episode ends on Krish's uncomfortable face.

No precap.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

I couldnt find any updates either but i just Watched 14th so..

(maybe its just me but I think they should let the kid be a kid instead of making him sound all grown up, he's a cute kid but SO annoying). Anyway Vishal allows him. Krish is shown watching this too. 

It is not just you...I am irritated by both the kids in the show...their talk and behaviour is not natural...kids don't talk like this!  🤢

At home, Rajni is feeding Krish. He feeds her too. Rajni says she's very happy Krish has forgiven her. She starts her nonsense that she knew he would let her go but his love wouldn't. She says he loves her too much (I seriously think Rajni is so self absorbed). Anyway Krish says he was very angry with her and though he has forgiven her hes not able to forget shes got a child so he needs time. Rajni say she gives her whole life as his time. (Awww so mahaan!)

Oh, she is...very self-absorbed...she only thinks of herself and is probably patting herself on the back at how she has become indispensable to the V parivaar!  🤢  

Thanks for the more detailed update...I shall watch just the Rajni-Krish scene to try and understand Rajjoben...but I doubt whether I ever will!  😕
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update 👏
And your comments in brackets about the kid, and about Rajni are just bang-on!...Too good 👍🏼