Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly munni...Thats y a person loose hairs after chemo
 Actually chemo drugs cant differentiate between healthy n cancer cells ...It destroys healthy ones too which results in weakness, nausea , hairloss etc.

But medical aspect of cancer in ehmmbh sucks. Only hairloss is Shown ...par wo bhi wapis aa Gaye

Well, as u guys may know...Regrow of hairs is one of the mark that person have survived cancer & getting toward good health & stamina
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well no-one seems to be bothered about the chemo sessions. If her condition is getting worse then surely alternate treatment is required? But the writers are being so dumb in giving us the specifics that we don't know what to think about the cancer.

It's fair enough we tend to want to forget about the pain when we are happy but you don't forget about something which is FATAL to a loved one.

But when Manvi seems hale and hearty then who can really say the cancer is spreading.
nobo thumbnail
Righto...Virat can be questioned here...all that time he was busy giving 7 day challenges, guarding leaf in rain ( r u kiddin me, lolz really that annoyed me most...Dude she can't be cured with that leaf, instead y dont u search sth ) 
& taking acceptance from elders...Shouldn't the first priority be that his love is alive

If J had known the reports instead of v bros & not doing anything for treatment ...she wud have lost all rights over Manu by now,
*Reemz* thumbnail
If Jeevika gave up like that then she wouldn't be the Ek hazaron waali sister I thought she was! A mother does NOT give up on her child even if everyone else does.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nobo

Exactly munni...Thats y a person loose hairs after chemo
 Actually chemo drugs cant differentiate between healthy n cancer cells ...It destroys healthy ones too which results in weakness, nausea , hairloss etc.

But medical aspect of cancer in ehmmbh sucks. Only hairloss is Shown ...par wo bhi wapis aa Gaye

Well, as u guys may know...Regrow of hairs is one of the mark that person have survived cancer & getting toward good health & stamina

priya i remember an interview of lisa ray a few days after her treatment .. she was bald..as her treatment ended a few weeks before...she is now cancer free...and her hair is all grown...

most of all nausea and blood vomiting is one major symptom of leukemia if it is on such a critical stage.. they will be really weak ...and cancer spreading meaning .. it affecting other organs like..spleen..liver.. and other organs and the symptoms associated with each of the organ will be innumerable.. ...

i

nobo thumbnail
Yeh...she wud go to any length for mannu...
 But how exactly they will plan bone marrow thing goes over my head...she wont be able to donate even if she Aborts ( know she won't but just a possibility ) for about 2 months...
 Lolz...y I have a feeling that Virat will end up donating...
nobo thumbnail
@munni, exactly dude...wel I didn't knew so much ...But What is most painful that it's not too much typical for CVs to add some logic regarding cancer...just a few scenes ( telling Manvi about how to handle side effects ...what to have in diet ) & a lil discussion on further treatment wud do the trick
 Easy enough...But they think people won't like a bit of knowledge..& All they want is drama 
nobo thumbnail
Whoop...it's time to hit bed for me
 Night munni, pj , reemz, neha, pooja & amii
 C ya ppl tomorrow 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Goodnight priya <3

I just remember My Sisters Keeper and get goosebumps. PLEASE can the writers show the symptoms during or immedietly after the engagement?! Whenever the writers feel its the 'right' time to show cancer symptoms
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nobo

Whoop...it's time to hit bed for me
 Night munni, pj , reemz, neha, pooja & amii
 C ya ppl tomorrow 

GN priya .. c u tomorrow.. will try to update my OS today ...😊