Looking forward to ShivParvathi's life together.

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking forward to ShivParvathi's life together.
The love life of Shiv and Parvathi is the most interesting and exciting love story of all times..filled with love,passion,romance,ego clashes,quarrels,and making ups later,very fiery...in tantra...it is highlighted..you know...what it is mentioned in Purana is that the divine couple spend their life in eternal honeymoon..!!!!!!!!  It is unlike any other love story ...
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i bet EVERYONE in this forum is really eager to see it!
i wonder till where DKDM is going to show through its coarse??

Edited by Yukthi - 11 years ago
chai2k7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very true...they are role models to all the couples.
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all are looking forward to witness that. It will be truly spectacular. Again what a brilliant epi.😃
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukthi

yeah i bet EVERYONE in this forum is really eager to see it!
i wonder till where DKDM is going to show through its coarse??

their fights are so very fiery..I have read a lot about that..in fact the whole Shivpurana..and I hope the cv's will show at least some interesting fights between them and how they make up later..that is even more amusing ..you know...
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You think our Indian audience is ready for this. Most of the Indian viewers are immature lot.
 A 1000 religious heads will suddenly get interested and give a 10000 protests for showing our divine couple in errr well divine union .. :))))))  Edited by jayvenk - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayvenk

You think our Indian audience is ready for this. Most of the Indian viewers are immature lot.
 A 1000 religious heads will suddenly get interested and give a 10000 protests for showing our divine couple in errr well divine union .. :)))))) 

of course...but they can show the fights..it will be more interesting to watch anyway.the first one i dont want to be shown also...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
god i read some terrific bold description of their love life..i know showing those is not possible..but atleast give us some moments..india viewers are very immature really,,if they would know our puranas and history and also ramayan-mahabharata carefully..then they would know how matured our ancestors an people of ancient era were
well please cv's give us some close moments
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes some beautiful moments of Shiv and Parvati is truly deserved by the audience.
The prescribed romance in the purans and various books is difficult to achieve on screen. But am sure some good moments can be adapted aesthetically on screen. Lets hope for the best.
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well hope we will get to see some magic moments...