.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
God this lady is too pretty to to be true! πŸ˜ So pretty she was looking today!

In that black dress,she looked like a million bucks! 😳 Me being addicted to PRC,havent seen her in western outfits that much(apart from some interviews n stuff) and i wasnt able to see srjmb.was busy with my studies at the time.

so it was very refreshing for me to see her like this.She looked like a true princess in those lehengas in her PRC days,so that time only i always found her very beautiful!

The orange anarkaali she was wearing today also suited her very well!  (i still prefer seeing her in indian get up,coz she looks totally surreal πŸ˜)

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey disha...yeah mugdha is reely very pretty,her look is so innocent...was very disappointed with her replacement in SRJMB...great to c her in golmal
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Oh she was replaced in sajan re?awwdats sad :( anyway,its good to see her on screen again! :)
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is truely angelic 😊😊 Very beautiful she was looking... Brought tears in my eyes when she entered β€οΈβ€οΈ She is sooo beautiful, sooo innocent no one can ever match her in beauty β€οΈβ€οΈ
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true..her simplicity is her best jewel..⭐️
sparksfly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totallly wid evry1...
she lukd beautiful...angelic..!!!!
in d dress...fabulus!!!!
in d anarkali...2 gud...
she can carry evry luk...so perfectly...
she has dis innocence n simplicity which is rare...n make her even beautiful..
luvd her 2day!!
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya i  agree with ur post disha she was so beautiful in todays episode super ossum n super cute..just love her her expression were also perfect ekdum ..:)😊 πŸ˜ƒshe is a doll yar.. just love her but dishu darling ap ne topic ki heading mein mugs ke name mein H gayab kardia hehe its chaphekar..:P πŸ˜›n she was not replaced in the show but she left the show for new show tera chehra which never came kya yr RTMC ka sapna sapna reh gayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Edited by Mugdhafan01 - 11 years ago
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed to all of you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugdhafan01

ya i  agree with ur post disha she was so beautiful in todays episode super ossum n super cute..just love her her expression were also perfect ekdum ..:)😊 πŸ˜ƒshe is a doll yar.. just love her but dishu darling ap ne topic ki heading mein mugs ke name mein H gayab kardia hehe its chaphekar..:P πŸ˜›n she was not replaced in the show but she left the show for new show tera chehra which never came kya yr RTMC ka sapna sapna reh gayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

shetotally is surbhi!

spelling-woh galti se choot gaya πŸ˜› will edit it abhi ke abhi.

and she left it for tera chehra? πŸ˜­ ye sapna na jaane kab poora hoga humaara πŸ˜­ 
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love the title of the topic... Mugdha chaphekar the beauty... she' s truly beautiful, these past two days its only her i've been noticing, cos i missed her soo much in the last year... she looked gorgeous in dat orange suit  β€οΈ