i didnt find a corner but ur doors were alwys open

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

What a perfect way rishi's emotions were portrayed today, a brilliant and classic performance by sumit vats, so first of all my salute to this actor.

when his family left him, he was broken, his disappointment took the form of tears, and he shed them which healed up his wounds, made himself a hard coconut which was indeed very soft and vulnerable in deep within...!!

when his father tore his dreams apart, and his only love, his only passion his paintings was snatched away from him, he just sobbed in a corner and didnt let anyone see his pain...!! 

when his brother took ricky's share of love from his parents, he kept quiet, never uttered a word, nor shared his disappointment with anyone, accepted it as his destiny and moved forward
but
when his brother played an unfair game with him, tried to create MU between rishi and indira, played with the life of vidit, spoiled mandira's life, finally he spoke up, he valued justice more than relations, he stood for mandira and she got the justice...!!!!

when he was questioned by his own mother to choose between deewanz and indira, he was shattered within, he expected he will be questioned between his mother and indira but it came out to be between deewanz and indira, having broken away, he told his mother how much has he suffered. the love he always wanted, got from indira, and he preferred a small home of chandini chowk full of love and affection over a big hollow deewanz mansion...!!

but when Sharmas hurt his love, his life, indira, everytime he stood for her and fought with all those who brought tears into the eyes of one he loved the most, he stood up against all those who anyhow hurt his love, till he is hurt by anyone, he never cares but his anger takes the extreme form if the one he loves are wounded by anyone.

but the situations reverted when he came to know that his own love murdered his child, he broke on that day, the flashbacks of good moments haunted him, he never expected the destiny to turn in such a way that his own love will destroy his dreams, that was the reason his anger took the horrible form and everyone knows the outcome on that day, perfectly justified act at that juncture when he was not aware of the truth.

BUT

the reality finally came out today, he came to know everything, rightly did shweta said, indira begged whole world not to tell rishi and herself told him.
isnt it a real magic of true and eternal love??

well i won't deviate from my topic
as title says, i didn't find a corner to weep but your doors were always open.
we saw the condition of rishi today
mixture of thoughts and wasnt able to decide anything
he was numb of truth
he was shattered that the days were few
he was broken that he wasn't able to know about it
he was disappointed why she didnt tell him reality
he was angry for what he did to her as he himself hurt the one whom he loved the most
the one who fought with the world for his love, was fighting with himself today
he was the one who was strong enough to bear all his pains alone but today we saw him surrendering himself to god, we witnessed how vulnerable situations made him today, the guy who used to take tears of all was himself broken and shattered completely.
the only one before whom he can cry was god and he took the shelter there
he confessed before the almighty.
is there any other way cvs could have shown his feelings?
definately NOT
a perfect and justified portrayal of every emotion and scene

Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pari - is there any thing to add.

My god ur just brilliant with ur words.one of the most emotional episode of Rishi.. and later half a different rishi... beautiful Pari

Pari117 thumbnail
@veena di: its dedicated to u di ๐Ÿค— all for my di
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i am happy that at last CVs started a scene where they stopped and showed Rishi side of emotions which very much required for this track ๐Ÿ˜Š

@TM nice post dear ๐Ÿ‘
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awesome post pari..๐Ÿ‘
ps: tumhare dp wala scene onscrene hai ya off screne..?? ya edit..?
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari117

@veena di: its dedicated to u di ๐Ÿค— all for my di

Oh god pari๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... u really brought tears ...ohhhโค๏ธ... seriously i have never seen such a emotional scene in HD

๐Ÿค— thank u pari... i have no words
Pari117 thumbnail
thanks a lot preethi ji ๐Ÿ˜Š a much awaited moment after fridayz epi
Pari117 thumbnail
@sia: thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š baki for rest i ll PM u later
i nva use edited pics btw ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘you described very beutifully inshi were fantastic today

and my gos rishi today showed his true pain 

he backed out of dance compitition to make fulfil her ambition and smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ

inshi really love each other ricky will definately save indira inshi rocks
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think its enough to say how powerful sumits scene was when i started crying myself

hats off to sumit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ today i can clearly say he can do it all emotional,romantic wa stoday
and otherwise he can do comedy anything the script demands for

beautiful post pariโญ๏ธ