Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Arjun tune.. this 1 : Hoo hoo hoo hoo hooo..  plzz tell me how shall i download that song... give me the link plzzz
wildire thumbnail
hey.!
i wanted to know what is this "HALL OF FRAME" all about?
Do u have any idea??
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
frendz
its bee really long time i havent watched arjun as since female officer died i even forgot her name as we all thought she will be the lead for arjun but they killed her cherecter did they introduced any new female lead and did they reveld arjuns wifes death mistry? can u all plz help me?any intresting things now a days in arjun?😳😳😳
😳
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh 28 views and 0 replays oh god no body is following the show then
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear, I just saw your message. yes there is a new girl Ayesha we are still not sure with whom she will be paired. She had a very dhamakedar ebtry in episode 38 if I am not wrong.
All we got to know about Arjun past is what is beneath the bandage. it had Roshni's name and soneone had cut the name with knife.
I hope it helped u

Luv u<333
Kashish
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yea, Ayesha is the new lead in the show but so far no pairing has been done. Ayesha has saved arjun's life twice now though ðŸ˜Š 
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not much progress about Arjun's past...

But the new female lead is rocking...Prefect in doing action and all...

ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi all. i need a little help . i watch the show off and on. and i just saw a siggi of arjun lying in a hospital bed can anyone please tell me which episode was it.?
i hadnt been watching the show after riya died  but i guess ayesha is good too so will startwatching it again. please tell me the episode date or link. thankyou
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Arjun tune.. its sound like hoo hoo hoo hoo.. I want that tune plzzz helppp meee to get that tune plzz
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar u can use zedge.net and then there u wil get ringtone.u wil write arjun in box and then wil click n the serch button.and u wil get that tune.