Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay i noticed in one of the videomixes  that Shaleen was wearing glasses at some point  with Sana for a case🤔  which episode was that? ðŸ˜•Edited by princessRock776 - 10 years ago
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to read some stories about Karan and Simran...I think they have beautiful chemistry together.
Could you please point me towards any OS, FF written about these two.

Thank you in advance.
anupm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone help me.am looking for a story in which sakhi got kidnapped from her home while saving a boy who comes to her flat,boys parants got killedand he comes to sakhi's flat. sakhi knws killer, they were college mate.she tries to save child.she hides kid in her terrace behind logs and while saving herswelf she get caught .and arjun finds the kid nxt day ,arjun tries to find sakhi's college and past but  there z no record for that. and etf got a video in which sakhshi tell smthng using sign language..
Edited by anupm - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek story hai...

Ariya ek dusare se khat ke jariye pyar karate hai...riya ke dad ke vsjah se riya ko out of country jana padta hai...jaane se pehale wo arjun ka letter roshani ko deti hai...roshani wo khat jalati hai and apane naam se khat bhejati hai arjun ko..., shree ye sab drkhata hai...

Kuch saal baad riya india aati hai and etf join karati hai...first day wo apani story batati hai and shree bhi saara sach batata hai...arjun realise it...wo roshani ki pic ko todata hai...

Anyone can give me link of this story
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di the story name is dosti ya pyaar ka dard.
And this story was written by farana96 maybe thats the user name
anupm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupm

can anyone help me.am looking for a story in which sakhi got kidnapped from her home while saving a boy who comes to her flat,boys parants got killedand he comes to sakhi's flat. sakhi knws killer, they were college mate.she tries to save child.she hides kid in her terrace behind logs and while saving herswelf she get caught .and arjun finds the kid nxt day ,arjun tries to find sakhi's college and past but  there z no record for that. and etf got a video in which sakhshi tell smthng using sign language..

no 1 knws?
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupm

can anyone help me.am looking for a story in which sakhi got kidnapped from her home while saving a boy who comes to her flat,boys parants got killedand he comes to sakhi's flat. sakhi knws killer, they were college mate.she tries to save child.she hides kid in her terrace behind logs and while saving herswelf she get caught .and arjun finds the kid nxt day ,arjun tries to find sakhi's college and past but there z no record for that. and etf got a video in which sakhshi tell smthng using sign language..

I think its Tahi's Arjun case SS : Wait for the morning...

Sorry..right now I cant give you the link..
Hope you will find it easily...
greensakthi thumbnail
can anyone tell me how to add arjun into 'my forum'?
Thankx.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just click on the star beside my  forum to add to your list of your shows you watch 
greensakthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessRock776

Just click on the star beside my  forum to add to your list of your shows you watch 

Thankz dr it helped..😛