How obvious can they get?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is a total disgrace and is becoming openly shameless as the weeks go by

The judges results first

Dev
Poorvi
Vipul
Amit
Ritika

Judges & (invisible) audience bottom 2
Amit
Ritika

Wow, what a coincidence

The judges actually think that we believe that Poorvi deserved to be # 2

Amit who had the best performance with the Dabanng number is # 4? (even Katrina said this was the best performance that evening)

OK, lets move to today's tribute

Devender hogged the majority of the songs followed by Vipul while Amit got to sing one song "Raimaiya vasta vaiya" They did that to Charit and Amitabh too earlier.

Do they think by shoving Dev in our faces the audience will be manipulated? Then the repeated nautanki of Dev and gopiyas in Idol goes to Pune and Idol goes to Udaipur etc etc etc. Honestly the overdose of Dev is very annoying to me (I know it's not Dev's fault, but the channel and or judges). I have yet to see a contestant so openly promoted before a contest ends. And after whatever airtime is left over from Dev darshan, Poorvi pooja seems to take over. Poorvi yeh and Poorvi woh and aahs and oohs, come on give us a break

The biggest blooper:

Sunidhi the great was asked to comment on Shanker Jaikishan and she stated some of their popular numbers as an example of their versitality. Can someone tell her that the number "Laga chunri mein daag" was not composed by SJ but Roshan

I was not surprised when Ritika said that between Poorvi and her, poorvi would be safe and I was also not surprised when Anu complimented Ritika for putting Poorvi before herself.

I know the last two left will be poorvi and dev

It will be funny if they show Asha and Anu in a masaledaar fight, fighting to make thier laadla and laadli winners

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you!

I'm indeed too bored with Dev ka sharmilapan with Girls and in almost every episode everyone giving their specialized coaching to him on how to propose a girl. Come on yaar, its getting repeatable and annoying now,😵 find something else to amuse since its no more entertaining for audiences. 

I was really really waiting for Indian Idol to start since after watching the last season I had last expectations like the most of us. But its mostly bcz of judges biased attitudes, no fun, to honest comments, wrong promotion that this season has been the worst of all. 

I don't want to bash any contestant now, since its of no use screaming and increasing our BP here at forum but I'm not believing that these are the 4 best singers in India. II has done auditions in so many citites for almost more than a month, but its unbelievable that these 3 judges couldn't really find 15 good singers. ðŸ˜¡
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vaisey wo brahamchari hai lekin mil jaye phir
suresh555 thumbnail
They should call the show Devender ka Swayamvar
pallavi25 thumbnail
Worst season ever! All the talented singers who could actually sing in tune have been thrown out by manipulative judges and fake voting...Kaushik, Ritika, Sohini, all trained singers ousted...what remains is a bunch of non-singers who cannot carry a note properly...only good one remaining is Vipul but judges will manage to throw him out too! Shame on the judges! Purvi should have been the first one to go but they keep on praising her and giving her highest scores! Unbelievable!
suresh555 thumbnail
Yes, Vipul or Amit will be the next 2 out and then hopefully,

we will get
entertained with a masaledaar tadke wala fight between Anu & Asha trying to fight for their pets Poorvi and Devender. Sunidhi will be in Anu camp and Salim in Asha's (unless he does not show up on the last two days of shoot)
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Yes, Vipul or Amit will be the next 2 out and then hopefully,

we will get
entertained with a masaledaar tadke wala fight between Anu & Asha trying to fight for their pets Poorvi and Devender. Sunidhi will be in Anu camp and Salim in Asha's (unless he does not show up on the last two days of shoot)

🤢😆 Good thing I stopped watching this torture! Judges forget sabko ekdin upar (ya neechey) jaana hai, and then they will be answerable to God or devil for all the terrible injustice they did to deserving contestants like Sohini by constantly bashing and demoralizing their honest efforts. 
At least Devendar is better than Poorvi, he sings 70% of songs in tune! ðŸ˜†
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree... .this show is totally crap now... it's only ran by judges & audiences doesn't matter anymore... so sahmefulll... 
suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

🤢😆 Good thing I stopped watching this torture! Judges forget sabko ekdin upar (ya neechey) jaana hai, and then they will be answerable to God or devil for all the terrible injustice they did to deserving contestants like Sohini by constantly bashing and demoralizing their honest efforts. 
At least Devendar is better than Poorvi, he sings 70% of songs in tune! ðŸ˜†

True Devender is better but for certain songs (mainly hero ke liye types) his voice sounds very kiddish, maybe he should have entered the show after few years (chokra abhi jawaan hona baki hai) 😆

Also his constant sharmana, lachkana, etc etc is getting very annoying 😆
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u...now this show become a joke ..