Some clarifications required! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi heyeon we cant do much of your misbelief so live with it.

whatever !!!!! 😆

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
One question...
If people think the moderators and the memebers on this forum are so biased and and unjust - why do they keep posting here? Personally, if I felt that way on some forum...I would quietly walk away instead throwing allegations at the members and the moderators. Why spoil their fun when I can have more fun at another forum??? Sorry guys - I just don't get it!
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi Shreya,

I agree with Mystica & Vijay. Just like you did not know Jammy got a warning, no one knew you had gotten a warning. We have the PM for a purpose and I encourage you to use it. 

shreya am new here so have not read many msgs but ya i do think jammy does get nasty sometime but i think its ok its all part of it just cool down enjoy and as gandhiji said agar koi ek gaal par chata maare to dusra aage kar do so just ignore it and what if one person said something v r all with u i am indeed whole heartedly
Meenakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

One question...
If people think the moderators and the memebers on this forum are so biased and and unjust - why do they keep posting here? Personally, if I felt that way on some forum...I would quietly walk away instead throwing allegations at the members and the moderators. Why spoil their fun when I can have more fun at another forum??? Sorry guys - I just don't get it!

completely agree with tisha....if certain people feel that this forum is biased and unjust and refuse to budge from this stand no matter how wrong they may be, why come back to this forum again and again and just keep hurling insults at people and generally spread negativity around.....plz visit only the forums u enjoy being at and let others enjoy too

surnita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshii

completely agree with tisha....if certain people feel that this forum is biased and unjust and refuse to budge from this stand no matter how wrong they may be, why come back to this forum again and again and just keep hurling insults at people and generally spread negativity around.....plz visit only the forums u enjoy being at and let others enjoy too

The reason we take the biased and unjust comments on this forum is because we feel Armaan needs fair representation too.  Thats why I personally stay here and besides there are many P fans I like here like Kanchi etc.  Both A & P are responsible for the arguements here but wouldnt the forum be a bit dull without some "dishku" once in a while?

Morgoth thumbnail

A bit of excitement is cool...even we enjoy the witty discussions b/w Armaan and Purab fans. 

However, a full fledged war including personal attacks which gives headaches to majority of the members is not funny or exciting.

But, anyway, I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much we try to ensure fairness on the forum (like giving warnings to everyone involved in an argument), some people will always be dissatisfied. There is nothing new in this.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Are we fighting a war here?? The PURAB land against the ARMAAN land?? Reading some of your posts - its sure sounds like it 😆. Purab and Armaan are just fictional characters, and it surprises me that some can feel so passionate about defending them, at the cost of hurting some REAL people's feeling. I wasn't aware that it was such a "worthy" cause. 😕
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

shreya am new here so have not read many msgs but ya i do think jammy does get nasty sometime but i think its ok its all part of it just cool down enjoy and as gandhiji said agar koi ek gaal par chata maare to dusra aage kar do so just ignore it and what if one person said something v r all with u i am indeed whole heartedly

Hi Sandhya,

Now this is totally uncalled for. I wish you had taken the time to go through the threads in this forum before saying something like that.

First of all I think this was a question for the moderators and please let us handle it.

Secondly, I do not agree that Jammy is nasty, except for the one occasion for which he has already been reprimanded.  If you have seen any other nasty comments be it from Jammy or anyone else please PM the thread to one of the moderators and we will deal with it. So, please let's not point fingers or name names.

Again as we have always maintained, we shall not tolerate personal attacks towards anybody in this forum. The question of being Armaan fan or Purab fan does not come into picture at all.  We want to give every member the freedom to post what they want without the fear of being closely watched. All kinds of discussions are welcome as long as they are restricted to the characters of serial. I have seen some really healthy discussions lately involving both Purab and Armaan fans and lets keep them just that - discussions. We are not trying to drive anyone away but then we do want every member to realise that there are some very very simple rules to follow on this forum. Again I encourage all of you to use the PM for such issues.

Appreciate your co-operation in this regards.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshii

shreya, just saw this message of yours at the JP group. cld u plz walk the talk and stop causing trouble here first...

yr message at JP:

Date:  Sat Oct 30, 2004  12:01 pm
Subject:  Imp note to the moderators!

I have made the membership to this group as 'restricted' ie any new member will need approval from moderators b4 they can join. this is to help keep out unwanted members who just come here to create
trouble. There is no effort required for this on our part. we just have to check the pending members link.

excuse me! may I know what's the meaning of this?