Shruti Kanwar "would always go for love marriage"

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Shruti Kanwar

Shruti Kanwar, who is seen playing Ovi, daughter of Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and Manav (Hiten Tejwani) in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, is a young and beautiful girl who hails from Jamshedpur. In her zeal to take acting as her career, she pursued a three month fulltime acting course from ICE (Institute of Creative Excellence) after coming to Mumbai finishing her boards.

"Well, I always used to tell dad that I want to go to Mumbai and become an actress. I feel lucky to be selected by Ekta Ma'am (Kapoor) to play a pivotal character inPavitra Rishta. Having auditioned for Ovi, I was lucky enough to get selected to play the role. I always used to watch Pavitra Rishta and also loved watching Kutumb on Sony Entertainment Television seeing which I used to dream of making it to television one day. My dream has come true and I am proud of playing daughter of Hiten (Tejwani) sir. I am thankful to God for all this."

"On the sets, people call me lucky that I have bagged the role and a character like Ovi which portrays mixed emotions. Like for example, she is quite real in nature; not completely negative or very positive and is of sacrificing types. I am enacting a very real situational character. Talking of the ambience on the sets, it's awesome. We have a group that comprises of Asha Negi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Jia Mustafa and me, we hangout and gel together."

The lovely girl continues, "Although Rithvik is busy with Jhalak, we all are planning to watch Gangs of Wasseypur 2.Besides my gang, I would like to tell you that Hiten sir is amazing, he is the life on the sets and is one big entertainer. We all love his presence."

On her personal life, she says, "I am single, just passed my board exams and want to focus on my career now. I would always want to go for love marriage. The only thing is that I should know the person well in advance before I tie the knot. As of now, career is on my mind. My ambition is to bag a lead role in a television serial in the next five years."

Wellโ€ฆ we hope you have rocking career ahead Shruti!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS...Beauty with brains...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
She is doing an amazing job on PR...So real in her role...Acting mindblowing..๐Ÿ‘