Saumya_D3 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ASAP..!!😊 
Saumya_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

I just came across this FF :D

It's simply amazing dear! Thank youu SOOO muchh.!! :D

I truly can't believe that Smriti removed Kria's friends' numbers from her phone. Disgusting! U know what..even I cant seem to believe it..!! Even when i am the one who wrote it..!!

And the dream was so sweet! :) I know..and painful as well..!!

Please continue soon and DO pm me! :D Im updating asap..!! surely will PM u..!!!

Cheers.

Saumya_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

kabhi update karne ki rakhi hai???/ *rolling eyes*

I Knoww..I knowww,..!! I'm super latee..!!!
Gonna update asap..!!!
(please mujhe maarna matt..!!!!)
Here.For.Fun thumbnail
Yes Kinjal di..!! I am actually copy pasting the update on IF right now..!!!😃
Here.For.Fun thumbnail
Hey guys! I know, I am Super-Duper late. And I am really sorry! But i am not going to make any excuses this time...just a heart felt Sorry..!!

I dont think there were any questions this time, if there were..please remind me again...i'll get to the next time.
So now...all of yours update.. :)

Part 3

Rey was sitting in the locker room quietly, expressionless, trying not to think about Kriya. Suddenly Swayam came running and hid behind him and kept saying, "Rey, please mujhe bacha le! Please mere bhai, mere yaar! Mujhe bacha le please!" Rey was totally confused. He turned to face him and shouted, "SWAYAM! Kya? Hua kya hai?" Swayam stood up straight and said "Arre yaar vo Vicky hai na-!"

Just then Vicky entered saying, "Arre Swayam ruk na'kaha gya tu!" Swayam shouted 'Rey bacha!' and crouched behind him again. Vicky moved forward and started trying to get Swayam out and Swayam kept moving Rey as he moved in an attempt to save himself from Vicky. Poor Rey was being sandwiched between the two. He finally freed himself and shouted, "Guys! Stop it, just stop it!"

At this Vicky froze and Swayam breathed a sigh of relief. "Batao abhi! Kya hua hai? Vicky tu kyu iske piche pada hai?" Rey asked Vicky. "Yaar me kaha usse pareshaan kar raha hu. Me toh bas uski help maang raha hu! Me soch raha tha ki meri Kagu Kriya ke jaane ke baad vaise hi bohot upset rehti hai. Toh mene socha uske liye kuch karu. Toh me Swayam se keh raha tha ki ek achi si poem likh de." Vicky answered. Rey felt a sharp pain at Kriya's mention but he ignored it and tried to concentrate on his friends in front of him.

"toh likh de na." He said to Swayam. "Arre me kitni poems likh chukka hu. Isko koi pasand hi nahi aati." He retorted back. "arre ye achi nahi likh raha hai. Meri Neha ke liye kuch special hona chahiye na! Rey isko bol na'bol na! Ek achi si poem likh ke de mujhe!" Vicky begged.

Rey looked at Swayam's pleading face. Though he found the situation very funny and entertaining, he decided to save Swayam the stress and said to Vicky, "Vicky! Me kya soch raha tha, ki Neha kitni special hai! Toh uske liye tujhe kuch special karna chahiye!! Kuch different!! Ye..ye poem kya chiz hai, ye toh kitna common hai. Tu'tu ek kaam kar. Tu usse ek rap likh ke de. Or usme toh Nil bhi teri help kar sakta hai. And uske raps toh tujhe hamesha pasand bhi aate hai! Haina?" "Arre han Rey! Bohot acha idea hai! Me abhi Nil ke paas jata hu." Vicky said happily. "Han han jaa! Bye!" said Rey.

When Vicky was out of sight, Swayam moved forward and said, "Thanks dude! Bacha liya." Rey looked at him and smiled but Swayam noticed the sadness in his smile. "Rey relax!" he said. "Huh? Han'.I'm relaxed. Mujhe kya hua hai! I'm absolutely fine." Rey replied hurriedly. Swayam moved towards him, sighing, placed his hand on Rey's shoulder and said, "Rey, tu mujhse jhoot nahi bol sakta. I know tu usse miss kar raha hai."

Rey looked at him and admitted weakly, "Han yaar! Bohot miss kar raha hu. Par ab toh iski aadat dalni padegi, 'coz she's gone! It's been 3 months and abhi bhi'" but he didn't finish. Both of them went and said on the seat by the pillar. There was a long silence between the two. Rey, waiting for Swayam to console him and Swayam, waiting for Rey to talk his heart out. Finally Rey decided to break the silence. He said, "You know, mujhe lagta  tha kabhi-na-kabhi hum dono ke beech zarur kuch hoga. Kahi-na-kahi uske dil me bhi mere liye feelings hai. But I was wrong! Humare beech kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta. Shayad vo mere liye kuch feel hi nahi karti thi."

Swayam was shocked to hear that. He knew Rey was trying to help himself more than anything else. He tried to convince Rey otherwise. "Nahi Rey! Aisa kuch nahi hai. Tu asia kyu soch raha hai? I'm sure Kriya bhi tere liye kuch feel karti thi." Rey again tried to make his point. "Dekh Swayam. I know Kriya mere liye feel karti thi. Or agar nahi karti thi toh karne lag gayi thi. But usne jaane se pehle ek baar bhi nhi bataya..-" Swayam interrupted him. "Uski koi problem rahi hogi yaar." "But ek phone call toh kar sakti thi. Maybe she was happy that way'not letting me in on her problem. *takes a deep breath* Maybe uski koi problem thi! But mujhe na batana bhi uska descision tha. Uski khushi thi isme. So uski happiness ke liye''..me usse contact karne ki koshish nahi karunga or usse bhool jaunga!" he finished.

To say that Swayam was shocked was and understatement now. "Kya?" was all e was abl to exclaim. Before he could question further, Rey moved out of the locker room leaving him there, shell shocked. After that he tried to convince Rey to contact Kriya many times, but couldn't change his mind. Rey literally wanted to jump at the offer every single time when Swayam tried to convince him. But thinking that his was baatcutter was happy, he refrained.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nidhi and Kriya were sitting in the collage garden discussing the notes. But Kriya, as always, was only physically present. Her mind was wandering off to different things like why she was feeling incomplete ever since she came here and why all her thoughts always get diverted to Rey?

Kya karu? Kuch samajh me nahi aaraha hai. Nidhi se puchu? Par kya puchungi? 'Nidhi, me apne purane collage ke bare me soch soch ke paagal ho rhi hu. Help me na.' She mock thought. Kaise help karegi vo. Mene toh yaha kisi ko St. Louis ke bare me bataya bhi nahi hai.

She kept thinking for a long while and finally told Nidhi she wanted to talk. She said, "Um- Nidhi'meri ek cousin hai. Usne'thode time pehle apna collage change kiya hai. Or'.or vo apne friends ko bohot miss kar rahi hai." "Toh friends ko miss karne me kya problem hai? Sab karte hai." Nidhi replied casually. "Nahi. Vo..vo ek particular person ko sabse zyada miss kar rahi hai. Usne kabhi uske baare me nahi socha, or ab itna sochti hai." Kriya said, tensed.

Nidhi asked her, "Is that 'friend' a guys or a girl?" "Guy." Kriya said hiding her face. "Hmmm! Look Kriya," Nidhi said, "iske sirf 2 meanings ho sakte hai. First, ki vo ladka tumhari cousin ke sath itne time se tha ki uski aadat ho gyi thi. You know, like har chiz me uski company necessary thi. Issiliye she's missing him."

Rey toh recently hi mere dost bane the. Uss se zyada close toh mere Swayam tha. Kriya thought.

"Or..or doosra?" Kriya asked impatiently. Nidhi eyed her curiously and said, smirking, "Doosra ye, ki tumhari cousin ko Pyaar ho gaya hai."

"KYA!?" Kriya practically shouted. "Kriya!! Relax! Its about your cousin. Tu kyu itni hyper ho rahi hai." Nidhi said teasingly. "Han'han. Thoda weird than a'so!" Kriya said smiling weakly.

Kya? Rey se pyar!! Nahi, nahi. Aisa thodi na ho sakta hai. Maybe Nidhi aise hi bol rahi hai. Maybe she's wrong. Par'maybe she's not. Jis tarah se me Rey ke baare me sochti rehti hu''. Kriya went on debating mentally.

Just then the bell rang breaking her chain of thoughts. Both the friends stood up and went to attend the classes. The whole day Kriya was struggling with herself. Even at night, sitting on her bed, it was the only thing on her mind. "Ye kitna confusing hai! Me pagal ho jaungi. How does it matter ki mujhe Rey se pyar hai ya nahi. Nahi hai mujhe Reyaansh Singhania se pyar. Or agar hai bhi, toh bhi me uss se kabhi mil nahi paungi." She said stubbornly.

But then her face dropped and she said softly, her face going serious, "Par phir bhi. Kyunki 'kyunki ye jo bechaini hai, anxiety hai, iski wajah dhundhni hai mujhe!" The pain on her face went away as suddenly as it had come, confusion taking its place. "Uhh-aaann! Me kya karu!" She cried, fully frustrated.

Then she looked up angrily, towards the sky, as if the innocent clouds had somehow offended her. "Universe ji!" She said, "Aap toh bas aise hi dekhte rehna! Sari problems dete jaao, koi solution mat dena. Batao na Universe ji..me kya karu?"

She went and sat on her bed, exhausted. A few seconds later a look of determination crossed her face. She suddenly got up and said, "Thik hai! Kal sham tak mujhe aise 2 signs milne chahiye jinse'jinse mujh directly Rey ki yaad aaye. Agar ye signs complete hue, toh I'll believe ki I love Rey. Or agar nahi, toh pyar bhi nai." She said casually.

But in her heart she knew how anxious she was for the next day. She knew, that somewhere in her heart, she loved him. But the stubborn silly girl was not ready to accept it yet.

So? How was it? I hope you all liked it. And I hope it was long! Not long enough, I know. But long.

I want to update after page 20 or 21 now...can you all do that for me? Please, pretty pelasee!!!!??

Ohk now! Please Like and Comment. You all dont know what immense joyit gives me. :D

Till then..

Love You All...❤️

Edited by Here.For.Fun - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it...

lekin y not rey contacting her??? *pout*

loved how u r including the old d3 again...

ab jaldi se update karna...

theek hai??
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res...
Unres

awesome update

vicky is so hilarious...

And rey wah kya raasta nikala
swayam ko bachake nil ko fasa dia
lol

kria fighting mentally was amazing...

M sure 2 kya use 4 signs milenge...hehe

thanx for the pmEdited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just 20pgs?
Are u kidding me
wo toh abhi khatam hojayenge
in that case nxt update ready rakho
rofl
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and really nice update :)

Nikki <3
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
thanks for pm