Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ bharti dont have any

nikalwa diyay!!๐Ÿ˜Š

zaroorat nahin thi๐Ÿ˜†

isliay  me gadha sis๐Ÿ˜Š

no such main i had to get them taken out my jaw wasn't wide enough!!!
 so no w u know why my comments are always the way they are๐Ÿ˜†

@ writerji.that is wonderful high tea in a castle there are so many. u didn't stay long how come.
-bharti- thumbnail
meine bhi nikalwadiye two, so right behind u tahera
tahera57 thumbnail
do kis khushi main rakhay hain .

saboot kay liyay ?
to prove aapkay pass bhi akal hai๐Ÿ˜†
-bharti- thumbnail
 Nope, cause i have a BIG mouth so๐Ÿ˜†  tel u what, i want to remove the siggy , its as if carrying a load behind ur posts unnecessarily๐Ÿ˜‰  what do u say?Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi folks ๐Ÿค—

Recently our kalabandar was overworked n needed a break. The break went slightly long n unsupervised resulting in our bandar loosing track of her regimented mon to fri life.   Also blame on the humid weather of the exotic island that she spent her holiday  ๐Ÿ˜‰  hence the dilly dallying with her work...    Ab kalabandar ko seedhi kardiya hai kaan pakadke,...๐Ÿ˜†   hopefully we wil return to our tnormal schedule in a week on our fav thread.

Here's a cute video to our homosapien friends, n dedicated to Nakusha, Afzal n Emilymine...   all u guys gussa thookdo abhi ke abhi n cheer up, plzzz!  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B6FkBqkZ1g[/YOUTUBE]

[joothe, gaaliya all welcome from anyone including our pyara bandar]'๐Ÿ˜†
xoxo moody cow๐Ÿคฃ 
now if it gets to this level.. when people on my thread have clearly gone bananas... aand peanuts... tu the lion has to come out of its slumber and carry out  a  lazy laid back prowl about... ..to say... Iam the king of the jungle... ummhhh this thread! Roarrr...
thanks barteee... for maintaining the  rowdy rabble control !๐Ÿ˜†
ok okayyy..  shall we make a start with annotations... ??

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

oyeee warrie... tera se start kiya main ne annotations.. and the lappie went. kaput!, any way staring again... ummh listen thanks for re-posting your comment..
All is well that ends well...a very significant title because things actually went well in the end ..๐Ÿ˜‰.  this is the title of a Shakespearein  comedy
Tasha on their way to their home...poor naku sad on leaving her homeland and parents ...but the likeable part was how dutta was trying to cheer her up.. this has to be an integral part of an Asian wedding when the groom takes his bride home.. aand dutta says what is expected of him... ummh stop crying.. and baji the sweetheart has to retrieve the situation by his mindless chatter!๐Ÿ˜† 
...baaji as usual living upto his reputation the ultimate KMH...yahan bhi akela nahi chora...but it was a fun to read him being a part and trying to cheer up a sobing naku...
loved all the rituals performed once tasha were at home...and baaji/suds as usual sautans๐Ÿ˜†.. yes the rituals are a fantastic, inclusion in asian weddings.. i could have included the one where the bride and groom look for the ring in a bowl of milk.. the lucky one gets to have the upper hand in the relationship!.. still these , interesting rasams make the weddings exclusive and gives them a cultural identity.

lovely bonding between naku and baaji...he has fulfilled his duties like a brother till naku landed in that den where there is a big NO ENTRANCE board for baaji๐Ÿ˜†...at least for today ...ahhmm was baaji trying to give any special advice to dutta๐Ÿ˜†...i loved his cold and frigid expressions there...it was no big deal for him ..target identified aim and shoot!...well not before unless he actually encountered what was cooking in nakus mind ๐Ÿ˜›...dutta.. thinks, walks, talks , army! but his judgement  was not quite right his time...this was a battle field where further, stratagem was  required..

What came into naku ๐Ÿ˜†...oki she was nervous and kind of expected that roona dhoona but not that much ...here when naku said a firm NO to dutta made me giggle so much...hammie was it some badla that we were after you for  tasha marriage๐Ÿ˜†... now.. now.. naku is a shy ,demure, coy girl. ok she knows the guy, may be  that's why she knows what he is capable of, so the please spare me sir! pleas... nerves, fatigue , also...
What i never expected was dutta being so calm and patient...was completly surprised by this transformation from a desperate lover to a patient husband...how about a combination of both๐Ÿ˜‰ nooo nahh., Dutta would never force himself.. it has to be  consent from both parties to make love... so, he will wait and then watch!

He undid his green sherwani plus the rest of his clothes in the hope that she would visit his room but having waited a while he gave up and headed...now i want to laugh loudly ...hehe...koi baat nahi major saab some other day may be luck favours  you  ...๐Ÿ˜‰... yesh aur woh din door nehi hai.. she is his legally, or rather for eternity. tu utcha pan nehi kare ga..

hmm heading towards all is well ...finally tasha sharing a moment alone ...sea shore...rain ...jungle ...nothing can be more beautiful than this and the way you added amber song sequence it looked awesome with that moment  ...away from that luxrious decorated room that wooden hard bed and a lonely place in the middle of jungle sounded so exciting...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jungle main mangal ๐Ÿ˜‰...AMBER song always was special to me.. and i had it in my heart , ke  when they consummate.. wherever.. it'll be part of their union.
This was very much like dutta .Jannat ..everything picture perfect!!!
and baaji had to give a call KMH ...yeh nahi badle ga...
precap ohh dutta back on duty ...itni jaldi ...awww... chup kar.. kam nehi karna use biwi ke lap mein parah rehe.. no i don't think so..

A beautifully penned update hammie...loved it to the core ...tasha marriage preparations...main event and after effects everything was incredible... thanks warrie..can't say mere favorite UD's thein.. mine were the intial ones , where he was in battle..
Ohh will miss the updates till 24th but im sure the wait is going to be worth it and till then are you leaving things to our imagination between tasha ๐Ÿ˜†... pata hai , haven't even started on it yet.. but the pressure is on... dekho what I can come up with.. aand thanks for pming me friends ke comments for annot..  with much love x hammie. yes i have butterflies in my tummy... regarding the next UD..  but major is back on parade...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hey hammie,โญ๏ธ
hi, bart!.. well you got me up and running.. what, with, your , bundar naach, your love hate, chumma/ laat messages.. me chuckled and sniggered and said better do what she has ordered on behalf of her and the rest of the gangsters, tahera, naku, emily, afzal, kya ho tum sab?.. i like all the laad ,pyar, gussa, gana, and the rest! makes me feel wanted... ummh special edition.. thank you love you tooo.

How r u? must be excited with mishal's announcement, cheers to the good news  

yeah, it is fab news..now another wait.. but this time positive one, as things look promising... TV  bhi consider kar leta tu , would have been a dream come true.. still one cannot have every thing.

Well, Here's my humble comment, thoda lamba hai par couldnt help it, hope u dont doze off reading. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  your comment bloody wakes me up woman!I mean chop chop! back to work.. sune de!

Hmm.. our fav couple major n naku set off on a new journey .. emotional n most important, life altering time for naku n for major too i would say, many times we forget that marriage does take a toll on a man too...his priorities, his choices altered n compromised. But already we see major, instead of bein sensitive makes a mockery of naku,s misery๐Ÿ˜›...agreed its his first time, lol... but he fails to handle the situation ...ends up irritating her instead arrgh!  oyeee kya kare woh? chumma de car mein.. may be he would have been a bit more tactile had our nautanki not been there.. but bart, usually the grooms are fairly serious on the day of marriage.. like straight faced.. can't really show that you are lusting for their woman!๐Ÿ˜†

Actually major DSP has always [ok mostly] failed in guaging naku,s emotional needs ๐Ÿ˜” Ohhh! baji kabhi toh apna drama band kar, kahi bhi shuru hojata hai, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ even thou he is tryin to lighten the delicate situation, sometimes it can be irritating [ofcourse its my opinion] atleast thats how i see it. Infact we as a society take our KMH ka role seriously ...ever ready to offer our unsolicited advice n help ๐Ÿ˜‰  oyeee baji.. is the best man, just be grateful that dutta and naku are in the car with baji , rather than AS and Kala... tab kiya hota.. dutta would be sitting in front.. and naku sandwiched between AS and kala!

The mirror ceremony was something new to me, fun n frolic ways of welcoming a new member to the family, symbolic gestures of the mother in law to the daughter in law is more than welcome as now, two ladies vie for one man,s attention๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Luckily Naku has in AS more a mother than a mother in law. And the moment of reckoning, the culmination of the vows, the customs the ceremonies, the cementing of a bond is here...๐Ÿ˜‰.. but for the family, time for more leg pulling n masti.

yes they say it all the rasams, it's like you want to get your feelings across, and rasams do just that in a purely beautiful way , where all can enjoy  the message of the action visually.. i guess these little acts are our strength,

suds n baji refuse to grow up, taking potshots at one another... resembled one of those boxing matches. Kishore too enjoying at the cost of major...reminded of LTLs pre SR moments. yes , have to admit was reminded myself of the scene in LTL1.. couldn't remember the exact detail, but yes there was a degree of dutta's leg pulling.Wow! stunning move by baji carrying naku..assuring his muh boli behen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ,

I suspect tera message tha rakhsha bandhan ka thread pe bart, that inspired me.. besides, here, I attended my friends gujarati wedding where the brothers carried the sister in a dolha.. , was very moved by that action..

the sisters too helping naku settle in her new abode. But it was surprising to see her so agitated when she has been all along familiar with the surroundings the people n more so the man himself. She could atleast express her fears to him i thought...dunno what does she think of him? some bollywood Prem Chopra?๐Ÿ˜†...  HAAA HOOO!, dented back side... tu kiya kare?.. come on man, this is naku, meri naku , ju bimbo hai, yes smart bhi hai , but  darte hain..saab se.. especially when she knows saab bhaut  forward hai , woh tu kab se advance booking kar ke betha tha... it was naku who wouldn't let him  watch the movie!.. and she has an idea that he movie is not going to be a romantic comedy, suspence, more so on the lines of action thriller๐Ÿ˜† so please be supportive, of nakoooshaaa!

But baji's dostana is stil on,๐Ÿ˜† its as if he is reluctant to let him go, waiting for some pvt time with him. Major looks totally in control, atleast he is faking it wel. Uff! gadha taking it to be his battlefield hahaha...now this is not a good sign thou, lol... What an anti climax this suhaag raat is turning out? Major in his room err his trench, taken aback with the transformation of it huh! normally it wouldve been a romantic setup, but he is no normal i mean ordinary. To steady himself goes into flashback mood ๐Ÿ˜‰ but naku totally unresponsive...irritating him further. To make matters worse she begins trembling sobbing n begging him to spare her ๐Ÿคฃ gosh! this battle of major has turned into his waterloo of sorts,haaa hooo ๐Ÿ˜† he is shocked with naku's reaction... to add to the ignonimity baji catches him in his trip to kitchen, dhat teri!! kya se kyaaa hogayaaa ... luved his response n reaction in the end, feel for him now.. a desperate lover turned into a patient husband indeed! he kind of steals my heart everytime he does it... Way to go son of a gun, one step at a time๐Ÿ‘. teekh hai, kaha jayegi, kamre mein ayi hai toh...๐Ÿ˜‰  ohhh brvvv this whole section , cracked me up.. hilarious!๐Ÿ˜†   aur tera jokes and emoticons ... sarre mera paisa wasol hogaye...   lovvved your comment

A new day n a new set of ceremonies..lol. but major can barely take his eyes off naku, she has no time for him yet. AS,s penchant for rituals has always helped our couple one way or the other. Once they set off out of PN, naku seem to be back to her own self, catches major offguard with her excitment n the two in a more conducive time n place one in nature... [they have some strong conection with jungle] Aaahh! even the rain gods blessing them . 

yesss the monsoons were on that time you see me watch star news..

Our lion showering his love n the lioness leaving behind her inhibitions.. as he put it they had found their jannat but on a hard wooden bed in the middle of nowhere with the backdrop of a romantic no.,๐Ÿ˜† 

welll you should know major ka apna style hai.. extraordinary. this bit was hard though..๐Ÿ˜‰.. sorry no phir us ne dorri khole type description.. mine was to the point.. make hay while the sun shines... ummmhh when the heavens open... ye ju barishhh hai ...

far from family n mostly KMH,s. lol...wel almost i thought... uff! baji abhi bhiii??? iska jaldise kuch karna padega nahi toh bhao se ek din pitega pakka lol , jab dekho baat karne ka bahana chahiye?  oyeee why are you after baji.. woh tu dutta ke jaan aur jigar hai...  ๐Ÿ˜‰

The precap is worth the wait, major in his uniform, mixed feelings thou. Even b4 we could get enuf of the beautiful dreamy update, the reality of two dry fridays looming large, dampened the mood ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ofcourse hammie, this is a much deserved break, hope u have a ROCKING time n return rejuvenated, Wil wait for the 24th UD, thou.

Bon voyage kala bandar !

bart..thank you baaby for such an uplifting comment.. this was the third time i read it... it makes me be in good shape each time i read it. thanks for kicking my back side ... ummh.. you sure are a hard one to please... chaal made a start... all my love xx hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Hi Hammie...me here with my comments ! 

Chapter 59...All's well that ends well.

starting with Naku leaving, you've kept them very in character throughout...
her crying and him with his wise cracks...very amusing couple...
and Baaji...what can I say ... he makes the scene all the more fun..always 
KMH but knows what he is haha...and I think he rather enjoys it
at the same time he is one with the purest heart...always wishing well for others...
especially his bhao...and Naku...I absolutely went AWW when Baaji took Naku up in his arms and his little words to give Naku more comfort and warmth and a big welcome...it was nice...

Oh ho transformed the lions den into a garden LOL haha how beautiful...
I would guess the change of the room makes it all the more awkward...
a place they've both shared moments together in is now decorated for a purpose
a purpose that leaves them nervously being out of character well somewhat at least...
I have to say their reactions and words were accurate for them haha...
woah what a big fuss for ahem..a first night...uff..no wonder these two are nervous wrecks...

Baaji's little pep talk and trying to encourage Dutta to take a drink before getting to work
their bit was great..and then Dutta going up...from there you had me rolling in laughter
how very Major like to say identify target, aim, and shoot ...
ROFL...what on earth does he think hes going to do and then he sees his room and there goes another thing to add to his nervousness.. its quite interesting the way each handle their own odd awkward nervous feelings...she is more silent and withdrawn and he is straightforward and fires his thoughts lol ...Good god...poor Naku...already nervous as it is and her action man talks straight to her about the action meant to happen

my my had me falling off my chair with his "right Naku , you and I  damn well know why the hell we both are here at his undgodly hour when should be fast asleep after the tiring day we have had , so I suggest that we get are act together and get on with it!  sun rehe haina tu.!" gosh he sure knows what he wants ...just not sure how to go about it in a more romantic way and then he tries to go far a little talk to pave the way? was that wat he was trying to do because it sounded like random blabbing to me haha ...and then finally he takes a step and the poor girl freaks out ...i busted out laughing...so like Naku...
you've written this bit very well mate...well done...u nailed the way none of it fell naturally but rather seemed like they were just expected to do it...and in the end it didn't happen...him giving her the space...esp as both had a long exhausting day, mixed emotions floating around...and some nervousness ...all just was too much...and i guess it was good because we all got a nicer first night for them

Loved the way it happened, location change...admist nature...simple place...and amber pe milte song...brilliantly used ...led up to the beautiful moment...which again was well written...you've done a great job with the SR...even Baaji's KMH duty came in...24hr on call hai hahaha ...

Loved and enjoyed the UD...dunno if i missed anything...but you have heard all i have to say about it already...looking forward to the next...love you lots...take care..see you 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Hi Hammie...me here with my comments ! 

@ DAYAAA

no your comments had to be reposted  ..warrie helped.. aache hai lardki kam kar dete hai... thankss warrie.. daya i  delegate.. i mean use.๐Ÿ˜‰

Chapter 59...All's well that ends well.

starting with Naku leaving, you've kept them very in character throughout...
her crying and him with his wise cracks...very amusing couple...
and Baaji...what can I say ... he makes the scene all the more fun..always 
KMH but knows what he is haha...and I think he rather enjoys it
at the same time he is one with the purest heart...always wishing well for others...
especially his bhao...and Naku...I absolutely went AWW when Baaji took Naku up in his arms and his little words to give Naku more comfort and warmth and a big welcome...it was nice...
well this trio  will act true to their nature what ever, where ever.
Oh ho transformed the lions den into a garden LOL haha how beautiful...
I would guess the change of the room makes it all the more awkward...
a place they've both shared moments together in is now decorated for a purpose
a purpose that leaves them nervously being out of character well somewhat at least...
I have to say their reactions and words were accurate for them haha...
woah what a big fuss for ahem..a first night...uff..no wonder these two are nervous wrecks...
you know how hyped things get in marriages.. little do families realize the toll this takes on the couple..
Baaji's little pep talk and trying to encourage Dutta to take a drink before getting to work
their bit was great..and then Dutta going up...from there you had me rolling in laughter
how very Major like to say identify target, aim, and shoot ...
ROFL...what on earth does he think hes going to do and then he sees his room and there goes another thing to add to his nervousness.. its quite interesting the way each handle their own odd awkward nervous feelings...she is more silent and withdrawn and he is straightforward and fires his thoughts lol ...Good god...poor Naku...already nervous as it is and her action man talks straight to her about the action meant to happen
yesss nerves, fatigue you name it...
my my had me falling off my chair with his "right Naku , you and I  damn well know why the hell we both are here at his undgodly hour when should be fast asleep after the tiring day we have had , so I suggest that we get are act together and get on with it!  sun rehe haina tu.!" gosh he sure knows what he wants ...just not sure how to go about it in a more romantic way and then he tries to go far a little talk to pave the way? was that wat he was trying to do because it sounded like random blabbing to me haha ...and then finally he takes a step and the poor girl freaks out ...i busted out laughing...so like Naku...
you've written this bit very well mate...well done...u nailed the way none of it fell naturally but rather seemed like they were just expected to do it...and in the end it didn't happen...him giving her the space...esp as both had a long exhausting day, mixed emotions floating around...and some nervousness ...all just was too much...and i guess it was good because we all got a nicer first night for them
this was difficult to do, so my best bet was to invoke my comic skills... one way to get out of it.
Loved the way it happened, location change...admist nature...simple place...and amber pe milte song...brilliantly used ...led up to the beautiful moment...which again was well written...you've done a great job with the SR...even Baaji's KMH duty came in...24hr on call hai hahaha ...
thanks mate thyou liked it... had to include aambar song... saved me from a lot of this that and the other.
Loved and enjoyed the UD...dunno if i missed anything...but you have heard all i have to say about it already...looking forward to the next...love you lots...take care..see you 

daya thanks for your warm, lovely comment , as always enjoyed  making you laugh... all my love xx hammie.. plz watch brvr 's vm  i have posted on page , 5, or 7/8. you have to see it to believe it... 

afzal7861 thumbnail
hey every one where is nakush i never see her after 15 august 
did you know about her nakush where r u 
Edited by afzal7861 - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120
Next