hi tahera how r you emily i dont know  woh kahan hai  

i missing you all so much

hi all
have exam from next month so a bit busy
will try to present
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
emily  nice to see u , good luck with ur exams, miss u and ur shairi. take care friend.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Dearest Hammie๐Ÿค—
ummmhhh su'... ummh so wonderful to see you sonee kurriye..๐Ÿ˜†terre  hugs wala emoticons yaad hai mujhe... okkk giving you a narrow eyed smile...

First of Congrulations for Completing 3rd thread and the brillant FF ...I will blessed and happy to be part of ur journey ,,,,,,Thank you ,,,Sorry i wasn"t around alot ...Will try to be around ...Once again thank u from bottom on my heart for everything ,,,,Keep rocking๐Ÿ˜‰...Picture abhi baaki hai na,, tera message is so good  love it,  and loved the two vms tera haat ke buna hoye... Mika is my favorite after Atif..  and tu bewaaf nehi hai baaaby .. you still remember .. that there are many who still remember you on Laagi ..winner of LTL  vm contest โญ๏ธ  xxx hammie
,God bless u ,,,,,,
Love suhana

Well here are  My 2 Vms from my old collections ,,,,,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMeBMnSLCD0&list=UULw8SVD2UI776HNDDu02qUA&index=16[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UF4fMjzuWY&list=UULw8SVD2UI776HNDDu02qUA&index=28[/YOUTUBE]
@bart thanks for your message bharti..  suhana will love it..  and bart.. thanks for the song.. oyeee.. old is golddd... bart..  tera saath... in ups and downs...

@Suhana  this message from bart
Welcome Back to the family of PR and to the forum in general. You were dearly missed by many and especially hammie.  You may not know me personally but i was a fan of your comments on PR and the many VMs you made.  Your comments were a treat to read and there was a void eversince you left.  Looking forward to your participation in the forum hereon.  Have a great time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

suhana, this message is for you from warda  ...on page 150..
really glad to see suhana back on thread...welcome suhana im looking forward to see you on hammies new ff and laagi forum too ...your vms have always been a delight to watch ...hammie thanks for mentioning about ltl vm contest winner ...i remember i voted for the vm suhana made and was so delighted when i saw the one ive voted for has declared winner :)  ...emily all the best for exams dear and jaldi jaldi new ff thread par milo :)

@  emily good to see you pal... best wishes for exam.. wanted to see you here before this post closed..
@ warrie .. thanks for your message on page 150..

OK folks signing off from here.. and thanks for all your love ,support and prayers.. lets go to FA now.. see you there...as ever yours hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for sucess of third thread๐Ÿ‘
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Hamiee ,Bharti , Warda ,,,,and dear friends ,,,,,
Thanx a lot for the warm welcome ๐Ÿค—...it truly means alot ...Thanx for always appericiating and giving the lovely Feedbacks on Vms wouldn"t have been possible without u all ...missed been here ,,,,Iam happy to be part of this Wonderful and amzing journey of LTL ...Thanx ,,,
love suhana ,,,god bless u ,,,,keep rocking ,,,,,๐Ÿค—

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suhana19

@Hamiee ,Bharti , Warda ,,,,and dear friends ,,,,,

Thanx a lot for the warm welcome ๐Ÿค—...it truly means alot ...Thanx for always appericiating and giving the lovely Feedbacks on Vms wouldn"t have been possible without u all ...missed been here ,,,,Iam happy to be part of this Wonderful and amzing journey of LTL ...Thanx ,,,
love suhana ,,,god bless u ,,,,keep rocking ,,,,,๐Ÿค—

omg *rubs eyes*
look who it is ! great to see you back...i just got my server back and running today...
Su! I'm so happy your here! It's been too long...have missed you
big warm welcome to you...
stick around...lots of love and hugs
psstt...hum phir milenge chalte chalte๐Ÿ˜‰ (a tag line I specifically use because of you)

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
congrats for acheving the unbeatble record 3 thread๐Ÿ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hey everybody before PR is locked.. I  wanted to share some vms with you..

The first is a Duji vm, that I recently stumbled across.. loved it so now sharing with you.. made by someone called~  fazalbaigf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qkpupgSBA[/YOUTUBE]

The next lot is celebrating the achievements of PR readers.. firstly Suhana ,with her award winning LTL1 VM...Saiyaan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHnNqTI5Kqg[/YOUTUBE]

Finally my very own Baji / Dayaaa.. I think this one Oh Saiyaan she dedicated to me.. many thanks..Nautanki..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ig0u_JrSbc[/YOUTUBE]

so you see folks ,Hammie has a lots to smile for.. with much love ,as ever, I, My,& Myself..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you hammie for posting some of the most beautiful VMs made by daya n suhana. 
First one is a rare gem dedicated to the friendship of duji.  Even thou i dont remember this song it fits perfectly and the ending is awesome ๐Ÿ‘
The second one is what can i say,  suhana has made vms on some of my absolute fav songs. The effort she,s put in this evident and its truly an award winning VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
last but not least Oh saiyyan wow!  what a song, luv it daya.  For a person who barely understand the language i wonder how you manage to pick some of the most meaningful songs ๐Ÿ˜‰  even your siggy lines are mindblowing.  
Fantastic !!!   
Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie, what wonderful VM's !

I've never seen the first one actually or at least I don't remember watching it...but was a lovely one made for Duji, hats off to whoever made that one...

Need I say much about Suhana's VM? It won with great reason..she's one of the best VM makers I've known...and I do remember this VM...one of my favs...its a lovely one and am glad to see it after so long...great one Suhana

And last one's mine lol so am not commenting...though can say i forgot I had voice over in it...sort of shocked me๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for posting it...and yeah you see you have much on this forum๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰