SAATHIYA-[KRIYANSH FF]CH-1 UPDT

pia18arsha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hai guys,i am new too this forum.this 1st atempt to writ something.so here goes imagination

character sketch
Shakti Mohan

kria ghai:22 year old.very caring,bubbly,matured and loving girl.got 100% scholarship in mba at st.louis.she had completed 2 years of mbbs at delhi aiims[confuse mat ho mein sab clear karungi] but left it due to some reasons.she lost her mom,elder sister and her jiju in an accident.now her only hope is her nephew and niece[her sis children].she coming back to mumbai after 2 years and joining st.louis for mba.got hurt due to
rey's and her friends[i will clear it afterwards].has a gang of friends at delhi.loves her sis children very much,would sacrifice anything for them.she does not anything about her father.
Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

reyansh singhania:22 year old.caring and loving guy.loves his friends and family a lot.hates kria as he thinks that she used him.
in relationship with taani.joined for mba course at st .louis
louians:
swaron
viha
nimmy
bharaka
rimar
sab ab couples ban gayi hain
except vishaka every1 hates kria
Ashish Kapoor at CID veerta Awards
karthik malhotra;[udayveer]22 year old.he was kria's bestie from childhood  in dehradunhe is joining mba at st.louis.very caring,humorous and sweet loving guy.cant see kria in pain.son of rich bussiness man.will becoming kria's bestie in st louis.he had not meet  kria since she left for mumbi.have wonderful dancing skill,loves to irritate kria as used to do in childhood
Nia Sharma
manvi raizada:[manvi from ek hazron...]22 year old  girl.very sweet ,caring and bold girl.
full on prankstar.will becoming kria's bestie in st.louis.loves to irritate virat to core and is engaged to him,who was her besti from childhood.loves him alot.sister of arnav singh raizada-the famous industrialist.brillant dancer.joining st .louis for mba
Kushal Tandon
virat vadera[virat from ek hazaroon..]:22 year old.sweet, caring and humorous guy.son of rich bussiness family-the vaderas.excellent
singer and dancer.engaged to manvi,loves to irritate her but loves her a lot.full on prankstar.joining st louis for mba.he wolud be also become kria's bestie in st .louis.joing st.louis for mba
pihu from bade ache lagte hain
pihu prem chopra;5 year old.kria's niece.cute,bubbly and naughty.loves her mausi and her twin brother aditiya[adi] a lot.loves to play pranks.she fights with her brother but loves him a lot.simple word mein badmash kahike.lost her parents during an accident but her never made her parents absent.wants her mausi to be happy,loves her to core,but loves to irritate her sometimes.going to mumbai with her mausi and her bro
[samar from pritigya]
aditiya prem chopra:5 year old.kria's nephew.cute ,smart and naughty.loves to play pranks.loves his mausi and twin sis pihu a lot,but still fights with her.agar behan badmash  ho toh bhai shaitan kahi ke hain.
lost his parents but his mausi took his and his sis care in such way that he never felt their absense.luvs his mausi a lot ,would do anything for her.luvs irritate his mausi
Additi Gupta and Harshad Chopra
late mrs aditi prem chopra and late mr prem chopra:
aditi-[aditi gupta]kria's elder sister[real sister]she  worked in a multi national company and fall in love with prem,who was her colleague .and  married him aganist her mother's wish,so her abounded her, but her mothe forgived her.mother of pihu and adi.loved her husband and children a lot.died in an accident
prem[harshad chopra]-kria's jiju.an orphan,husband of aditi.loved his wife and children a lot.dad of adi and pihu.
ceo of multi national company.died in an accident
Smita Bansal
smriti ghai;[smita bansal]kria's and aditi's mom.loved her children a lot.but got angry on aditi when she married prem who was an orphan.but later forgived her as she found that prem was the best what aditi could get.took back the promise from kria.died in an accident.
background
smriti and kria came back to mumbai after 4 months after kria left mumbai as smriti became sad after seeing kria's condition.but she took a promise from kria if rey has changed she would forget him forever.when kria came backed taani and rey became a couple.and except vishaka everyone humiliated her.after the humilation she was hurt and she promised herself that she would forget every moment spent in mumbaia nd woul nevr cry for them.her mother told her that she colud dance again.she complete her ba.
she then got admission to the india's most prestigious institution of medical science i.e aiims,she shifted to delhi.she was still in contact with her sis.and she had already accepted prem as her jiju.so she started to live with them and became the old kria again.
she had her own gang over there.she conviced her mom to forgive her di ,and her mom forgived her as she realised prem was the best man aditi could get.so aditi,kria ,prem,pihu and aditiya were going to meet smriti at dehradun but fate had some other games for them.they met with the accient and prem and aditi died.aditi asked kria to take care of her children.smriti got heart attack and was admitted in the hospital.before dieing she told that if kria wants to go back to rey she could[smriti did not knew that taani and rey are in relation].and she died.
prem and aditi promotion+transfer to mumbai and they already bought a pretty hose over there before one year.so they thoought they would smriti and kria along with them ,i.e why they went to meet smriti,but they died in the accident.so they were asked to move to mumbai as they have their own property over their.kria left her mbbs studies[she was in 2nd year]as she thought it would be expensive to study mbbs.she wanted her sis children to enjoy every joy want their parents wanted them to have so she left mbbs.at that time their was scholarship program organised for students,and kria wrote it and she got 100%scholarship,but if she needed the scholarship she had to choose st.louis,so kria,adi and pihu shifted to mumbai.

kria's situation is not very worse-she would be paid 20000 each month from the company in which prem and aditi worked
children have free education as company sponsors it
but kria is working as finacial advisor as she completed her ba in company in mumbai during weekends and takes tution for children in her neighborhood as she want her sis children to have everything what they want.
kria ,pihu and adi are living in big[not very,imagine ksg's house n d3]
kria's father would be introduced after some updates

so what will happen when kriyansh meet again?

so how was it good/bad?should i continue??๐Ÿ˜•
if u liked the concept please๐Ÿ˜ƒ click the like button and please post ur valuable comments

if u want pm add me too ur buddy list๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chapter 1-pg 14

Edited by pia18arsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 
Continue
Pm me when u update plz
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok finally m second means devils pehle pohanch gye 
nd my baby himu like always first
ok first of all wel come to IF...
nd now lets talk about ur FF
wowww
mere sare fav. hey is main
nd story line sounds to gud 
u pent down it really well
nd u frame the situation bilkul perfect
pihu wowww my fav. children on tv
she is so cute 
then udhyveer ... b hey 
or main samaj gyi ki wo kya role play karne wala hey 
means its gonna b lots of fun 
o god not again this taani
really m fed up 
but really i know band bajne wali hey right ...
megical
u roke it
kya baat kya baat kya baat 
keep it up 
update soon 
wait mat karwana ok ...
me going college ka time ho gya 
DEVIL ROCKERZ...
Edited by aromakriyaansh - 11 years ago
pia18arsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himaniahir

Awesome 

Continue
Pm me when u update plz

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hai i am sanjana,u could call me sanju
can do me 1 favour can please pm from my behalf as i am new too here
i wont insist,if u could can u?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pia18arsha

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hai i am sanjana,u could call me sanju
can do me 1 favour can please pm from my behalf as i am new too here
i wont insist,if u could can u?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ya sure 
pia18arsha thumbnail
thank u so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Continue & Plzz PM Me... ๐Ÿ˜Š
pia18arsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaMaaneet

Awesome...Continue & Plzz PM Me... ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pia18arsha thumbnail
thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mind Blowing concept ๐Ÿ‘...
I would love to read further ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Continue soon...
N do pm me, i have sent u buddy request ๐Ÿ˜Š.