DOTW - Regarding terrorists!!!

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guyz this discussion is based on terrorists Do u agree with the way they think

I know most of u will say that u dont support them but once think if u r at their place and u go throight the hardships which they have gone through. How will u react to that?

I m not saying that they r correct but then I feel that they r just removing ur fustration out though by a very wrong way

I dont support them but still I feel bad for people who undergoes hardship due to religion dispute or due to few corrupt politions I mean bcoz of few people thousands of people have to go throgh trauma and few of them go on to become terrorist

So guys wats ur take on this

Do u support terrorism?why?

Give a full reason n tell me wat do u think about this and also dont forget about the contest😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffiona25 thumbnail
There is always two sides of the coin. how do you think we will support a terrorist? i cant give him sympathy which probably he wont like that. We only have to keep our eyes and ears open. see what is good and bad and not follow people like a sheep.

you know the terrorist support the poor families and so as an obligatory they have to become terrorist. govt only shows sympathy to the poor families who have undergone a trauma but the terrorist like Kabir will definitely show you empathy and you will think that the terrorist are better than the govt. we cant go against corrupt politican or religion.

we can only do one thing is make people aware not to get swayed by talks from these people ie corupt politicians and religious fanatics.

Mitts what is this contest about?
mitts thumbnail
Fiona the contest of person posting most here remember 😉
ffiona25 thumbnail
Looks like only we both are contesting at the Moment....
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitts

Ok guyz this discussion is based on terrorists Do u agree with the way they think

I know most of u will say that u dont support them but once think if u r at their place and u go throight the hardships which they have gone through. How will u react to that?

I m not saying that they r correct but then I feel that they r just removing ur fustration out though by a very wrong way

I dont support them but still I feel bad for people who undergoes hardship due to religion dispute or due to few corrupt politions I mean bcoz of few people thousands of people have to go throgh trauma and few of them go on to become terrorist

So guys wats ur take on this

Do u support terrorism?why?

Give a full reason n tell me wat do u think about this and also dont forget about the contest😉

Here u are wrong..... If the reason for beconing a criminal is this it is wrong..... If he faced certain problems becos of his religion's bad image. It is his duty to improve the image. Instead he has joined hands with the 1000 people you are talking about, which again gives chance to people to talk against once religion.....

Aparna_BD thumbnail
mitts what sort of "hardship" have these terrorists gone through ???? Are you saying every poor in each society has a reason to succumb to terrorism ???

Firstly plz don't confuse a rebel and a terrorist. A rebel like the sort they showed in Rang de Basanti , rebels against a unjust system . They may do something that is illegal and shocking. But they don't kill innocent humans. They just want to point out the problems in a goverment and a system.

A terrorist is some one meant to strike terror and fear in an ordinary man's heart. He will kill innocent lives .

Lastly, please remember India faces serious issues of terrorism and empathy with a terrorist could be very offensive to many people. He isn't some sort of a "Khalnayak", Sanjay Dutt character that has a human face and needs to be understood and felt that we ought to see what turned him into a terrorist. Was it his poverty or was it something else. What made Osama Bin Laden a Saudi billionaire isn't exactly a debatable material.Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
mitts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

mitts what sort of "hardship" have these terrorists gone through ???? Are you saying every poor in each society has a reason to succumb to terrorism ???

Firstly plz don't confuse a rebel and a terrorist. A rebel like the sort they showed in Rang de Basanti , rebels against a unjust system . They may do something that is illegal and shocking. But they don't kill innocent humans. They just want to point out the problems in a goverment and a system.

A terrorist is some one meant to strike terror and fear in an ordinary man's heart. He will kill innocent lives .

Lastly, please remember India faces serious issues of terrorism and empathy with a terrorist could be very offensive to many people. He isn't some sort of a "Khalnayak", Sanjay Dutt character that has a human face and needs to be understood and felt that we ought to see what turned him into a terrorist. Was it his poverty or was it something else. What made Osama Bin Laden a Saudi billionaire isn't exactly a debatable material.

I meant in India when the Pakistan n India was didvided several people living at the border had go through all sorts of trouble

I m not mixing rebels n terrorist wat I was saying that polititions poison the mind of people and which creat the hatred for other community

U can take example of Afganistan n Iraq Bush destroyed Iraq which tured their country against America n which created hatred against the Americans. Now Iraq attacks US the innocent Americans will be affected not the person who did this

This is wat I meant due to one person both the nation hate eachother and who suffers are the innocent people and few of them in this hatred go on to become terrorist

I m not being offensive or against any1 but wat I mean to say is Terrorist have gone through so much of hardship and troubles which makes them bad n pushes them to take a step like killing innocent people

mitts thumbnail
Arre guyz where r u yaar y no1 except me n Fiona r posting here???????
sk91 thumbnail
What I truly hate is that whenever there is any sort of problem it becomes a Muslim terrorist group! It's just that a bomb goes off and all of a sudden it's Al-Qaida. The matter isn't even investigated. That makes me angry. Anyway I understand completely what you are saying. I mean what about the Palestinians. I mean they had been persecuted for so many years until Hamas was actually heard because of the violence. I DO NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM because there is always a different way to resolve matters. There is definitely no excuse to killing innocent people. I do however find it troublesome that when a terrorist group tries to become nonviolent and they aren't supported. Like how the Hamas group was voted the leader of the Palestine territory, funds were snatched away from the poor of that country. They weren't given the resources to feed their country. That I find is absolutely intolerable. Terrorism all depends from what angle you see it. Is it not terrorism when the US army goes into and innocent Iraqi family's home and kills all of them? It depends on how you look at it. I am just against all violence. Whether that's from a country or by a terrorist group. I just reread this I contradicted myself about a billion times 😆