Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All of a sudden it's the weekend and I can't wait until Monday comes around. πŸ˜†
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree shri.. i cant wait for tomorrow..:/
surbhi1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brendan92

I just love the expressions of Dhwani. Rajeev Thakur is doing fantastic job. So as 3D & Sachin. The part of Babul bohuguna was so funny. I think the role of Srman is a cameo. It'll be nice if it's a permanent one...

she is a expression queenπŸ˜‰ n yes everyone one is doing great job on his part😊
surbhi1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Hna sri di btw aj mujhe dhwani aur raju ki dosti vi bohat acha laga srjmb te arti or raju ki friendship cemistry nehi dikhi aj sach may dhwani raju bohat pyaari lagi

hey arpita  totally agree with u .. i m  loving raju n dhwani frndship.. πŸ˜Š it will fun to them together doing gomlaal heheπŸ˜†
surbhi1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha15

aajka epi bohat zyaada funny tha! people keep complaining na that dreams dont come true? they shud see today's ghbsgh episode πŸ€£ 

haha lols seriously but twist tha dream mein bhi mamji ko perfume pasand agaya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but Mugs gave superb expressions der.. i loved it..😊
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugdhafan01

hey arpita  totally agree with u .. i m  loving raju n dhwani frndship.. πŸ˜Š it will fun to them together doing gomlaal heheπŸ˜†

This time around even Dhwani is involved in all the golmaal. πŸ˜†
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Another superb epi..dhwani was luking very cute n lovely when she said to raju chiii tum chiti lagi hui mitai kha rahe ho ewwwu !!!! N raju reply was funny comedy ek dum ..:) aur apne Dhoti mama is rocking ..unhone toh durlabh record thod diya hahaha..:P 3D mamaji was really gud dhwal mama sachin ,khanca sb very gud!!! :) :) 
Minionite thumbnail
Nowadays I'm reminded of SRJMB a lot. Apurva had started off telling small lies to Uncleji like this as well. It really looks like a sequel to the show. πŸ˜†
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I'm really liking the team of Dhwani-Sachin-Raju. Mugdha looks very pretty in each episode. Love her lots... πŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
I love how she is helping Sachin and Raju every step of the way.