top 7 advantages of mummy mallu track !

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ok ..weekend is here ..and so is ma bakwas 7.
this time its more than 7.. since u all tolerated my 7 series so nicely .am givin 7+ 6 ..muft muft muft !
With my darlin moby having tasted waters (literally ) ..i have limited people within reach to torture till i get ma new moby delivered ! so get ready for some serious sufferin !

so we all know that mallu is coming back..and this time she aint alone..coming with something ashu wants with all his heart kidney,liver,lungs ,pancreas,bones,muscles ,arteries ,veins (mentioned all the body parts i know names of!) ..so i was thinkin about its advantages ..

seven- this time am guessin it will be the last time she will come back ..coz no vamp/ villian comes back thrice ..in hindi serials atleast.. so by the time this track ends,she will be either gone for good or will take her bachha and both will be silent side characters in d show !

six-we wouldnt have to worry about her any more ... warna we would always be in suspense.. ab aayi tab aayi !

five-increased trps.. trp junta looorvees mummy baby track !

four-by the end of the track ,may be nidhi would realise she wanna be a yummy mummy herself.. handling baby and daktari together is very cool etc ..so she would tell ashu "main aapke bachhe ki maa banna chahti hoon".

three-one more new character will cum in d show .. gosh,they seriously need to hire yaar !

two-nidhi would get to complete her internship -i so wanna see her finish her studies ..i smirk everytime ashu says "hey doc"... 

one-that atleast means mummy nidhi track isnt gonna be on in d near future ! enuf for me, who lives in present !

seven plus one-ashu and family would get some hands on experience on handling a would be mom and her mood swings and cravings ..so they would be better prepared when nidhi's time comes..

seven plus two-its gonna be DB+ashu v/s nidhi.. so wanna see DB on ashu's side !

seven plus three-increased CMs- did u even notice the activity on d forum? we all love to talk about her dont we?

seven plus four- may be...just may be,nidhi would get super jealous seeing ashu giving attention to mallu bhootni and de maaro a belan or vase on ashu' sir and he would get that cutie scar back !

seven plus five- while i dont like to see a sad ashu, a sulking ashu looks super hot ! i love him much more than a romantic ashu !

seven plus six- may be after seeing mallu's mood swings etc,ashu would change his mind abt baby ..and actually agree to wait for 2 yrs !

thats all i can think.. add on !
Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
i was so waiting for you to add this one Deepa:

seven plus four- may be...just may be,nidhi would get super jealous seeing ashu giving attention to mallu bhootni and de maaro a belan or vase on ashu' sir and he would get that cutie scar back !

great post...and yes, forum ka activity aur forum ke logon ka BP dono on the rise...
Edited by turags - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa: aise dimaag ki dahi(fun only) banane wale ideas aapki ke paas hain..
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Deepa, hats off to you, I wanted to make the same post but with difficulty thought of two advantages and ditched it to make another post. 😉
Hopefully there will be no third time lucky for mallu out here😆

jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

i was so waiting for you to add this one Deepa:

seven plus four- may be...just may be,nidhi would get super jealous seeing ashu giving attention to mallu bhootni and de maaro a belan or vase on ashu' sir and he would get that cutie scar back !

great post...and yes, forum ka activity aur forum ke logon ka BP dono on the rise...

😆
u know me !😉
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Deepa: aise dimaag ki dahi(fun only) banane wale ideas aapki ke paas hain..

khali dimag shaitan ka ghar isi ko kehte hain !
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: waves

Deepa, hats off to you, I wanted to make the same post but with difficulty thought of two advantages and ditched it to make another post. 😉

Hopefully there will be no third time lucky for mallu out here😆

i dint plan on muft ... but i kept on goin on and on 😆
hope we are 2nd time lucky !
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome work😃
super ideas...u r a genius👏...
am excited about this new track...bring it on...thinking positive😊
jayanti_dj thumbnail