ankur281

cutesush1

Swarnalatha 05

Kunchii

Dae_drmer

Mohan-Megha(Jumana)

SwastikAshNi (Bishal)

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]   

stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)stelle (10)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aa gaya hai dekho Bodyguard !!! ðŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Addhu boy ka cute pic add karo na. Woh salman khan wala..
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Addu to monu ki band bajaaye ...😉 
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sumi,
Mein hyan 'Hi' bol ku jaane ku aayaso! Kal episode dekh ku phir comment kartun!!😉

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tumne adhura title kyun liya. pura kyun nahi addu bna megha ka bodyguard megha na aayegi ab mohan ke haath ðŸ˜‰
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rekha haila tumhareku kaiisa maloom Maiin Hyderabad meich rehti bolke?...tumhe episode dekh ke batana kaiisa laga ðŸ˜³.

*reserved*
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                  Bachke rehna re Monu, Bachke rehna re
                                 Bachke rehna re Monu, Addu idhar hain 

Its morning and Megha asks Nanhi to hurry up. Mohan wakes up and looks at Megha drying her hair. Megha brings tea and says "yeah aapke liye chai". Megha says you don't want to drink tea. "aap" and "tum" argument on. The continue arguing and Mohan pushes the tray and Megha shouts "tum bhi na". Mohan says this is correct. He corners her but Megha escapes. THey both run around the house🥱 Both fall on the bed and lost in an eye-lock. Mohan holds Megha's face. Addu asks him to stay away from his mother and not to touch her. Addu says he doesn't like him at all. Addu starts crying. Megha tells Mohan that he will adjust soon. Megha says I have to go to his school will you come with me. Mohan says yes I will. Mohan asks Addu to get up.

Renu showing FD slips to Tanu. Tanu says this is like stealing from Papaji. Renu says we have spent loads of money on others now it is time to utilize this money for us. MIL comes and asks Renu for tickets. MIL praises Renu for doing so much for Megha. Renu says as hard as I try to become bad the goodness in me always wins. MIL asks Renu to give her the tickets. MIL says I am happy that Nanhi and Addu will stay with us. Renu remembers that she has given Nanhi and Addu's tickets to MIL. She gets worried that everyone will find out that NA are also going. 

Principal talking to MM. She says that it is very difficult for kids to accept for step parents. Mohan says they have decided. Principal gives them an application form and says that attach an affidavit and marriage certificate. Mohan says it will take time to get marriage certificate. Megha says why? Mohan says because this is second marriage the legal formalities of the first marriage need to be done. Megha says yes. Mohan says that  till the time mine and Ridz divorce doesn't get finalised he realises Megha is not next to him. Megha is speaking to principal about the delay in MC. Megha thanks Mohan. Mohan says I married you so it is my  good luck to lend my name to your kids. Principal says that now Addu will learn good qualities from his father. She asks them get Addu;s hair cut like other kids. Mohan looks ashamed.

Renu and Tanu trying to steal tickets from MIL's cupboard. MIL walks in and Renu makes up an excuse that she was checking some details.

Mohan comes home and yells at Guru to make tea. Megha says that you may have forgotten that you are now married. Mohan says it is an habit now. Megha says now I will improve your habits. Megha says it is not the time to drink tea but lunch. Mohan eating lunch and Megha tells him that it is Janamashtami and it is Addu;s fav festival. She says he tries to break the matki every year, Mohan says this year he will surely break.

Addu comes home crying and say I don't want this stupid name. Megha asks why is he talking like this? Addu says other kids tease me. Megha says you ignore them the more you react the more pleasure they'll get out of teasing you. Mohan and Addu stare daggers at each other. Mohan calls him Piddi and Addu says my name is Aditya Vyas and I don't like you and don't wanna talk to you. Megha gives him food and he says he doesn't want to eat. Mohan picks up the plate and asks him to make a list of things he doesn't like about him but eat first. Addu pushes the plate away and says I hate you. Mohan has FB of doing that to Mr. Bhatnagar. Megha says you cannot talk to him like that. Addu says no. Mohan says you hate me that's fine but you cannot talk to your mother this away. He asks Addu to pick up his plate. Addu says he is going to his Dadaji;s house as that is his house.

Precap: Janamashtami dance. All colors stars dancing with Megha and Mohan.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Rekha haila tumhareku kaiisa maloom Maiin Hyderabad meich rehti bolke?...tumhe episode dekh ke batana kaiisa laga ðŸ˜³.

😛 Maloom geeloom kya bhi nai!! Main aise hi Shivajinagar baat karyaso!!😊

I thought you live in Bengaluru!😕

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WREX

😛 Maloom geeloom kya bhi nai!! Main aise hi Shivajinagar baat karyaso!!😊

I thought you live in Bengaluru!😕

Come to Thursday MMT..we will talk there ðŸ˜†. Waise maiin Bangalore meiich rehti pehle abhi Hyderabad meiin rehtiso ðŸ˜†.
Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago