RATI LEG INJURY .GET WEL SOON RATI

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,
 In yesterday episode,where munna brings rishi home and ties him to the chair and also the previous episode to it,what i have observed is they used body doubles for rati. Did any one notice??????????

What is written by some fans in Sumit Vats official fan page and "We all Ratians" page is rati got some leg injury and bcoz of it they are showing BD's.

And even i observed in aug 8th episode that rati got a bandage white colour one on her foot.She was not able to walk even i think bcoz of the pain.Thats why all her scenes were separated and she shot them singly without the other HD actors.

GET WELL SOON RATI😊

Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

oh no...my angel is injured!😭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing

hope it isn't serious and she heal soon
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes ur r8
 rati got leg injury mene 8 aug ke epi me bhi notice kiya tha jab woh rickshaw se utar ti hai tab uske pair me banded laga tha
hpe she's fine
get wel soon rati di!!!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sneha.hope she get well soon.
kiran_rati thumbnail
get well soon my angel rati
i will pray for ur speed recovery
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday epi me bhi woh thik se chal bhi nahi pa rahi thi isliye kal most of scene me BD use kiya tha
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes ur r8
 rati got leg injury mene 8 aug ke epi me bhi notice kiya tha jab woh rickshaw se utar ti hai tab uske pair me banded laga tha
hpe she's fine
get wel soon rati di!!!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Rati di got injured...i had noticed A White Patti on her left feet in Wednesdays episode only during scene at the mountain and also while she was getting down that Rickshaw. and also in yestday's episode She was having gr8 difficulty in walking few steps in whtever lil walking tht they showed thrice in yestday's episode! It was very Clear, she was also limping. Then all her scenes were taken single. In group scenes body doubling were used. Dance rehearsal wasn't shown unlike bef where they never missed to show her dance instead they showed her getting tired aft rehearsal. Am Dam sure Rati di is terribly Hurt!!! I knew that she got hurt on leg seeing Wednesdays episode but the severity of it got confirmed in Thursday's episode...It was really Painful for Rati di. I could sense the severity of it which scared me a lot, unhe teek tarah se chalne tak nahi aaraha tha 

Guys...Please Pray tht her Pain Reduces and she becomes fine soon. Am really getting Worried & Sacred abt her. God please reduce Rati di's Pain, bless her and heal her Quickly.!!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 thanks for the confirmation niks
even i noticed she was limping in the episodes😒

but our Rati di is strong ! she'l recover soon ðŸ¤—