The Awkward Moment When... + Tips

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The awkward moment when...

Arnav Singh Raizada manages to do something Akash Raizada hasn't been able to do till this day 🤣 but then again he's ASR 😛

to stand up for his wife in front of the whole family 😆 was it just me or did you hear the love, yearn, and enviousness in Payal's voice when she was talking about that with Khushi? 😆

Ironic Akash truly got married to Payal out of love, and they still love each other yet he still can't stand up for her in front of his mom or anyone else

whereas despite MU and despite the fact that Arnav has treated Khushi wrongly he's always managed (most of the time...got u there!) take care of her family/his family, and whenever outsiders use to point a finger against Khushi (except the day he married her)

Considering the fact that I'm happy with today's episode that too...for now xD I'll give our dearest ASR some leeway but there is still a lot more that you have to do to redeem yourself ASR, you've been surprising us well lately so I hope you continue to do so

Tip to fans:

-Watch show without expectations, it'll cause you to enjoy the show more 

-Watch with the attempt to take Dadi seriously and then laugh it off like this:

-Enjoy the show's happy/nok-joke moments while it's here, the redemption everyone wants it's bound to come, Arnav is probably going to hurt Khushi greater than ever and Khushi isn't only going to get hurt through Arnav's words but through her past, something she had no control over, in other words the storm is waiting to arrive, and by storm I just don't mean Shyam, and the past, it's the insults that are coming this time at Khushi and what not, symbollically if you think about it first it was Mami, then it was Khushi, and now it's Arnav who suspected something, this means COUNTDOWN

So if everyone follows these tips somewhere along the lines then they'll leave the show smiling like this (just like we did today, admit it):

OR 

like this: 

Which brings me to a concluding point...tomorrow's Friday get ready for a longgg weekend 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...
i do agree!asr cn do anything,he always surprise us!
..Shweta.. thumbnail
RESwa!

Edit:

Awww! Look at my (I don't know your name 😒) getting all GIFed up!
MERI MUH KI BAAT CHEEN LI!

I thought I was the only one who noticed the Payalia-Akash-Not-Standing-Up Arnav-Standing-Up
kaanection! I explained it really bad here but you know what I mean!

And the same thoughts for the repentence track!
Arnav's probably gonna screw up again somehow (mentally prays for that not to happen)
and we'll get a repentence track.

And yes looong weekend. Matlab they'll stop when they are about to kiss and on monday we find out that the suhaag raat was interupted by Laxmi :( Womp. Womp.

-Shwetz
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav stand up for her alot of times though he always been the one that Insulted her. He couldn't stand other people insulting her. When Lavanya and the other girls were making fun of her ASR was the one that stand up for her and told Lavanya to call her by her real name.

At there wedding ASR stood up for her and admit she's his wife and he can't tolerate anybody talking bad about her. He even told his work to treat her with respect.

I never really understand this guy. He always bash/Insults her but when other people does. it pissed off like he can't digest it. 
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes.. that was what I saw in Payal's eyes yesterday also.. when Arnav said those words.. happiness for Khushi and deep down she was wishing that Akash would support her like this in front of his mom! All the support she has gotten so far was from Arnav only! Though only twice - once at the fancy dress competition and second when the medicines were exchanged!

Good post and you r right, watch without expectations!
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
😆 have been lookin at his awkwardness for a while now :$ Can't get enuff of it 😳

He sure does everything he wants...Goshh!!! Love that about him <33 When it comes to standing up for someone Arnav is much better at it than Akash...Gosh!! I hate how he won't say a single word in defense to his wife who is always constantly being insulted by his mother whereas Arnav stood up for his wife. <3

Awesome tips!! It's going to be terrible seeing Khushi getting to deal with the insults and accusations all over again. =|

I swear...When the schools were open...All I used to think about was Fridayz...now I seriously don't want Friday to come too soon :$
Amazing post <3

-Farwii. 
Edited by --SweetFarwii-- - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alyaa_27

nice post...
i do agree!asr cn do anything,he always surprise us!

yes he can 😆 he's been doing it so far 😛
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

RESwa!

Edit:

Awww! Look at my (I don't know your name 😒) getting all GIFed up!
MERI MUH KI BAAT CHEEN LI!

I thought I was the only one who noticed the Payalia-Akash-Not-Standing-Up Arnav-Standing-Up
kaanection! I explained it really bad here but you know what I mean!

And the same thoughts for the repentence track!
Arnav's probably gonna screw up again somehow (mentally prays for that not to happen)
and we'll get a repentence track.

And yes looong weekend. Matlab they'll stop when they are about to kiss and on monday we find out that the suhaag raat was interupted by Laxmi :( Womp. Womp.

-Shwetz

Shwetz ❤️ LOVE ur little -wa at the end of almost everything u post 😆

LOL shame Shwetz till this day u don't know my name, I'm hurt 😛 

No no I understood u, don't worry but I def saw that esp when she was telling Khushi how happy she should be to have a husband like Arnav 😳

and I'm glad u think the same about the redemption track as well, I feel the same way as much as I don't want something like that to happen it's bound to happen =/ (the insults and what n ot)

🤣 LOL Laxmi where is now? Shyam's gone and so is she, what a lover I must say 😆 I hope things actually happen this time around though it's time they move their relationship LOL even as an actress I remember Sanaya saying that too at the Gold Awards xD and in SBS/SBB segments 😆 I hope tmr's episode ends well 😳
Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice post and i completely agree with u...
I too noticed when payal's talking... Arnav is the best
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Arnav stand up for her alot of times though he always been the one that Insulted her. He couldn't stand other people insulting her. When Lavanya and the other girls were making fun of her ASR was the one that stand up for her and told Lavanya to call her by her real name.

At there wedding ASR stood up for her and admit she's his wife and he can't tolerate anybody talking bad about her. He even told his work to treat her with respect.

I never really understand this guy. He always bash/Insults her but when other people does. it pissed off like he can't digest it. 

I agree by "except the marriage," I meant when Buaji slapped Khushi, Arnav did nothing then, but even so afterwards he did carry out Khushi's respect like he was supposed to as a husband despite insults 

I almost forgot about that, and that was when she used to work in his office still right? 

LOL even Khushi says she doesn't understand him, and remember Arnav's mother's letter, that STILL hasn't been given to Khushi =( she needs to read that soon, I hope CVs haven't forgotten about that

XD You see ASR has a policy only he can insult Khushi no one esp not Shyam 😆 but seriously speaking he is really an angry young man who loves beyond unknown amount of depth but hurts just as much too, but he's a very unique character but that doesn't let him off the hook of the pain he's made Khushi go through  oh well, we'll see how it goes :D I'm enjoying the current track for now 😛