Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsm one
perfect update
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was simply superb...
Something brewing up betwn them...i think there is lot more to come...after all its just the beginning...
Woww i loved it...
Do continue soon...
daljeet thumbnail
really good update.sorry,sorry sorry for late comment.was busy with studies dear.cud only read now.as pooja,now im free.lol.cudnt comment on weekend too as i promised.really sorry.nxt time it wont be so.i really liked this update.actually this is my fav update of this story so far.liked the small "their own world" convo of arshi.it was really cute n i was busy imagining tht scene.

liked kushi's bold n strong retreats to arnav n this lawyer arnav is so enticing my God.n yea thanks for giving us a peep into arnav's thots abt kushi.i was doubtful if he had any revenge in mind by acting as if helping kushi.but nope,he is seriously attracted to her.good sign👍🏼

really loved this update.also it wasnt short.thanks🤗
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woah excellent loved it liya 
shraddska thumbnail
Wow its getting hot... 

loved it...

Both are equally attracted...
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they are getting bolder!!!!😆
omg hes calling her'SEXY'...
man if the secretary had not called then they would have spent their whole life staring at each others eyes😳...
so they are attracted towards each other...
this is going to be a fantastic ff...
awsum update
thanks for the pm...
continue soon
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Liya.. Please be kind enough to advice do i need to start spamming to get an update from u on this one? It seems ages 😭
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Comments for Chapter 6

Brilliant, marks on her skin to get attention of other people, this will definitely help Arnav;s plan of getting them separated.
And Shyam, somehow I feel bad for him, but then its fun seeing him in pain. sadistic, I know! LOL :P

Haaawww and Arnav is calling her alone, wow cant wait to see what will happen!
Edited by inspiringstars - 11 years ago
inspiringstars thumbnail
Chapter 7 -

This is a dangerous game Mr Raizada is playing, why is he doing this to her? She is already vulnerable, but I know she is enjoying too :)

She is increasingly getting more and more annoying with Shyam, I feel if it goes on like this, Shyam will himself divorce her...LOL
inspiringstars thumbnail
Chapter 8 -

Oh so slowly addiction is forming between the two, and they both are extremely attracted towards each other, this sure will be fireworks. They just have to control themselves until the divorce is finalized otherwise things will go downhill for Khushi.

Nice story so far LI, update soon!

Thanks for the PMs