Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--faroo-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no i think so u guys never vivisted in pkyek forum before lol that was so so fast and mad forum i can't tell u but still this forum is becoming something like that 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol you guys are still here?
Yesterday was super duper fun yaaroo! This dare game ne toh poore forum ko hila ke rakh diya tha πŸ˜†
Hi faroo and everyone else :D

Yay we completed 100 pages πŸ₯³
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhayangel

lagta hai sab gharati rone ki practice karne chale gaye hain... Ab Madhu ka mayake se bidaai ka time bhi toh aane wala hai..

Lolss πŸ˜†
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lol you guys are still here?

Yesterday was super duper fun yaaroo! This dare game ne toh poore forum ko hila ke rakh diya tha πŸ˜†
Hi faroo and everyone else :D

Yay we completed 100 pages πŸ₯³

true sab hil gaye the lol. hahahahahaha. πŸ˜†
deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
girls ..how come  this dare posting turned into ... ====>>> false posting i saw  some false news post also... were they also dare task or just pranks ?
i try to read this post for answer but it was sooo long cant read it πŸ˜†
you all choose to have so much fun on the day i was hell busy with Janmasthami pooja prep

----- you all had lots of fun ... hai naπŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ  &  i miss it koi nai next time 
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --faroo--

no i think so u guys never vivisted in pkyek forum before lol that was so so fast and mad forum i can't tell u but still this forum is becoming something like that 

nah dear!i hadn't discovered da joys of india forums in pkyek days...i wz stil stuck on fb bak then..
but now m wiser...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am Gharati so I havw one dare for Barati team that is "Make a Cry Post on Less TRP n Ranking with maximum cry or Make a Post on Madhubala under scanner"
craziekudi thumbnail
hey...

cant like the post...

i want to be in ghaarati...
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa02

girls ..how come  this dare posting turned into ... ====>>> false posting i saw  some false news post also... were they also dare task or just pranks ?
i try to read this post for answer but it was sooo long cant read it πŸ˜†
you all choose to have so much fun on the day i was hell busy with Janmasthami pooja prep

----- you all had lots of fun ... hai naπŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ  &  i miss it koi nai next time 

LOL I'll tell you about the ones that I know were dares...First of all there was one by me saying "Missing Lord Vikrant" and also I had to write "I Hate DD" in my signature for a day. Then the new SR promo was one by Shrish...the genius who came up with this mast ideas...and then there was one about SBS by arnav which was a dare as well...Others who can find the links to on the first page πŸ˜Š
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehan2012

I am Gharati so I havw one dare for Barati team that is "Make a Cry Post on Less TRP n Ranking with maximum cry or Make a Post on Madhubala under scanner"

Arrey yaar dare dare game is over...so many ppl got upset later on