Info needed regarding one asur

ritika06 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I used to watch Ramanand Sagar's Sri Krishna and in one of the episodes,i had seen one very good asur.He was very powerful like other asurs but he was a very good person.He did lot of good for people.I think he was Krishna bhakt in true sense of the word.

Can someone tell me the name of that asur and about his life,etc.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ritika! That description doesn't ring a bell for me yet... can you maybe specify what phase of the serial he appeared in? Like when Krishna was a baby/toddler/child/teen/adult? 
ritika06 thumbnail
I don't remember which phase was that.I was small when the show was on air.I think during the adult phase that asur appeared.
.anishaa. thumbnail
I think you might be referring to Bali raja.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Could it be Babruvahana?
ritika06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Could it be Babruvahana?

was he a good asur?as far as i know,he did tapasya and got boon but never misused it.Instead,he helped the devtas.i don't remember the name.
Can u tell me about Babruvahana?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ritika06

was he a good asur?as far as i know,he did tapasya and got boon but never misused it.Instead,he helped the devtas.i don't remember the name.
Can u tell me about Babruvahana?

Babruvahana was Bhima's grandson, and he was an asur because Ghatotkacha is called an asur/rakshas (though technically he should be a kshatriya since Bhima was not an asur). But you're right, Barbruvahana was never an asur in nature so I guess yo'ure referring to someone else.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ you're actually describing Barbareek; Babruvahan was Arjun's son by Chitrangada :)
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bheem's grandson was Barbareek not bavruvahana😊
ritika06 thumbnail
I guess i have to start watching the show to know who the asur was.He was not related to any of the pandavas,as far as i remember.I saw an asur with a good heart only in that show.It might be sagars imaginative/fictional asur just like dkdm makers also have lot of imaginatory and fictional characters.😆