Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
R πŸ˜³...Love the quote priyaaa...

Priya will wait on your woodwa analysis part 2πŸ˜†

Not sure , if I will be able to do analysis...will try and be back later..

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
soaringskies thumbnail
I am too excited to write this...was waiting for today's crooner to be posted...nd ist page..o.m.g...!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i luvvveddd today'd episode...not just because of d suhagraat talk...😳😳 but the whole episode was flawless, light hearted, nd effortless...!!!πŸ‘

this is why i look forward to watch ipk...!! πŸ˜ƒluved every scene...from
arnav-anjali..
family scene..
arnav-khushi..
khushi-payal..
arnav-aakash..
nd finally arnav - khushi again...!!!

it was perfectooo...!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ i can watch this episode's re-runs..n th number of times...!!!πŸ˜›

d dialouge of the day 4 me...by khushi- humne toh kuch bhi nahi kiya..jo pati-patni karte hai...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Double - meaning...!!! ROFL...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the bed scene was cute...d way d family was interpreting it...khushi getting embarassed...arnav's wink...(sighhh...!!!!!)...i am lost in episode...!!!!

priya would be looking 4wrd 2 ur interpretation...as i am not in the right state to interpret anything after watching something like this...!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dhkw - 11 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya, what an inspiring title & a lovely quote to go with πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

A brilliant episode, with the right mix of romance, drama & comedy..

Arnav, the shaatir dimaag naughty Pati & Khushi, the naive & innocent Biwi...

The brother-sister duo vow to leave the past behind & move on. With smiles on their lips & only love in their heart. But one of them is already on the verge of breaking this vow. The dark shadow is getting closer now.

Payal's praise for Arnav makes Khushi very proud of her love, her husband. Luved how she hugs him from the back & how he is jolted by it πŸ˜‰  The fun & games begin between the two, with both simultaneously falling on the bed & end up breaking it. The uninhibited laughter of Arnav surprises Khushi & she is mighty pleased to see this avatar of her husband.

Luved the embarrassed look of Khushi when the issue of the broken bed comes in front of the family. And how Arnav has that naughty confidence in place, despite the family's presence.

Radha-Krishna, a spiritual love story... A story of pure, unconditional love, where the two never got married but are considered as one, inseparable & are worshipped together.

How beautifully the story being told by Naani on the festival of Janamashtami & how relevant it becomes fr our very own soulmates Arnav & Khushi.

Their love has crossed all barriers of hate & misunderstanding, they have accepted each other despite their faults & shortcomings. Yet on listening to this story, Khushi is reminded of their " Aadhi shaadi " & how a marriage is considered incomplete without " saat pheras " She shares her concern with Arnav but alas, she hasnt realised the mess she has landed into by doing so. Arnav grabs this opportunity to tease Khushi & agrees to solemnise the marriage again as per her wishes. But the smart guy that he is, he proposes a deal, of doing the wedding rituals backwards starting with the " Suhaag Raat "

Khushi is flummoxed & scared & add to it the return of " Dhak Dhak "  Khushi Darling, aap toh gayi kaam se πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hats off to the CVs fr pulling off such a " tounge in cheek " episode on primetime Indian Television & that on a channel like SP. Bravo fr this bold attempt πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Made even more epic with dialogues like " cricket khelat rahe ka " " Humne aapko bina kapdo ke dekh liya " " Par hum ne woh sab nahi kiya jo ek pati patni karte hain " Well the episode was full of such one liners. Kudos to Hitesh & Ritesh fr the gr8 laughs πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

I am sure the entire cast & crew had a blast while shooting fr this episode πŸ˜ƒ 

Lots of pointers again hinting towards the past & future : Chatis ka aankda , Mumbai mein beach hai...

Some funny thoughts:

- Was the Arnav-Aakash scene needed? Nopes but then how would have Barun & Akshay got their share of laughs πŸ˜† 

- Luved how Arnav picked up the suitcase in front of Daadi & rushed from the scene

- HP sudhar jaa. Kabhi Arnav bhaiya bulata hai kabhi Arnav ji 😑

- NK's goofy dialogues to irritate Daadi

One angry note to the CVs: ASR ka birthday celebrate nahi kiya 😑 

Whats with the new Credits of IPK : Story & Screenplay- Creative Team. Sab log underground kyun ho gaye bhai πŸ˜† 

And finally the man in blue & purple, his winks, his laughs, his killer smiles...Uff maar dala my Mr.Perfect 😍 πŸ˜ 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread: Riti & Farah πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ  & also to Anu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by amisuv - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail

Good Evening Everyone...πŸ€—

First of All.. Congratulations to Omorabati, Riti and Anu..  Awesome postsπŸ€—

Ahaan!! The phamous woodwa Romance.. I was missing it..   So here are we .. woodwa romance is back... and completely loving it...πŸ˜‰

So.. the episode starts with both siblings promising each other to move on in life and Arnav initiating it. Hmm.. There is a change in him. A lot.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Khushi has really calmed him. The story you said in previous crooner about Smoke and Scars was so justified.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Today we could see the after effects of her touch. The one hug calmed him down so much. The struggle he was facing has been put to rest. What Khushi did was not a big thing; she just hugged him with all her love. It proves the Power which their Love has. 14 years of struggling with past is now over. Now he wants to move on in life and start a beautiful life with Khushi. Im happy for that.😳😳

So' Our Khushi has fallen in love with him all over again..*we do everytime😍* "The scene where Khushi is thinking about Arnav and the title track in BG with female voice was brilliantly shot. She was feeling the same emotions when she first fell in love with him. The shy smile on her face..!! The emotions she depicted ,a girl being happy when his hubby is with her after all the hardships they face... 😳😳😳

One of the cutest scenes yet, Aww... Khushi teasing him and Arnav catching her... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Awww that scene utterly cute. A couple having their beautiful moments, Enjoying with each other, laughing with each other. Awww.. Very cute. πŸ˜‰And then laughing their heart out, being buddies. Close buddies. I think its very important to be friends in a husband-wife relationship and I feel doing such fun is necessary. It makes bond more stronger. Life becomes easy to live. "Dor" is getting more stronger. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

NK-Daadi-Manorama : That was fantabulous scene, NK was superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I soo love him. Daadi cant force everyone to do or what not to do. 😑Thts not fair. I don't understand why does Daadi not like NK?? What has he done. ?? He is such a sweetheart.. He gave full on takkar to Daadi in epi. Hehe.. Sudh basha was awesome. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Daadi really wants someone like him to deal with her.I loved when he said "Choote?? Im not Chote!! Im NKπŸ˜›" He was so cute. How can be someone angry with him ya?? He makes epi more lively..😳

I also felt CVs trying to signify ArHI's love with Krishna-Radha.😳😳 Both didn't take Pheras but still their love is immortal. Out of the world. Even today, Radha-Krishna were and will be symbol of pure love. And well, ArHi is in same line. 😳Loved Aakah-Payal scene. Im happy they have no problem now.

"Cricket" dialogue was full gutterlicious..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› All of them are in gutter mood now, specially Arnav. OMG!! Hez in full mood. Aww.. Khushi was so tensed that their marriage is half done. She was so adorable thinking what to do now when they haven't taken phears. She was so innocently telling him all the ceremonies. And Here our Arnav is being so naughty; doing all the ceremonies in reverse.Poor girl was in a big confusion when he mentioned that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So tonight is their wedding night.. Hmm I like itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Im imagining what they would do ?? ☺️*my gutter mind hass started working now*..

Loved Akash-Arnav and Payal- Khushi bonding. They showed it very tenderly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ok.. Coming to thoda serious note,

Khushi feels without taking seven pheras , the marriage is incomplete. That's true.. very true. According our Hindu marriage Custom, Seven Pheras are Seven promises taken by the bride and Groom for their marital life. They promise that they would keep all the promises taken with "Fire" being their witness. "Fire" in Hindu religion has major importance since it is regarded as "God" which we say as "Agni-Dev".

Even if they havnt yet taken all the seven promises. They have still kept the promises in these 6 months. Afterall "Devi-Maiyya" was the witness to their marriage. She gave all her blessing to the couple. How can it be incomplete.? To an unwanted marriage to wanted and loved marriage, they have taken this journey alone for 6 months and fulfilled each promise and few promises they have started to fulfill and keep them. 😳😳😳

These are the Seven Vows/Promises to be taken:

Groom:
You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children.
Bride:
I am responsible for the home and all household responsibilities.

Groom:
Together we will protect our house and children.
Bride:
I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.

Groom:
May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children. May our children live long.
Bride:
I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste.

Groom:
You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children.
Bride:
I will shower you with joy, from head to toe. I will strive to please you in every way I can.

Groom: You are my best friend, and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you.
Bride:
I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes.

Groom:
May you be filled with joy and peace.
Bride:
I will always be by your side.

Groom:
We are now husband and wife, and are one. You are mine and I am yours for eternity.
Bride:
As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever.

And all of them have been kept with blessing of "Devi-Maiyya" 😳They have devoted their entire life to each other. They have done and are doing each promise. Their Marriage is complete in every sense of the word. "Building Bridges" lovely title Priya.. They are filling all the gaps in their relationship..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Priya.. waiting for your crooner and your take on episodeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love you ArHi... I dedicate another song which I like ... fitting well with them...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYQlh-8RcY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Janmashtami to EveryoneπŸ€—

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail

priya sweetie!!!!πŸ€—

kya baat hai no crooning...koi baat nahin will wait for ur combined take on friday Crooner!!!! one of the classic quotes...so true!!!

loved the epi...actually was laughing my head off almost thru out the epi!!!!πŸ˜†

Siblings Corner

arnav-anjali...finally both agreeing to leave their tragic past behind and move forward in their lives..."kal ko aaj pe hawi nahin hone dege." arnav is now ready to put his painful past behind him and start a new life with the woman he loves...a woman with whom he could finally share the pain he has been suffering for years now!!!! anjali too promises to do the same...to forget the past and move ahead.

khushi-payal...good to see the sisterly bond again...payal feeling dadi's behaviour towards khushi is not justified. khushi worried abt her 36 ka aakda with dadi...well khushi remember sometime back u shared the same aakda with her pota!!!! payalia...well done...arnav is definitely going to thank you for making khushi realise how lucky she is to have a husband like him...he has been trying hard to be the husband khushi always dreamt of!!!!

loved both the scenes!!!!

Bed - Breaking

wow...everyone in the forum was expecting that to happen but this way...kisse pata tha!!!!πŸ˜† khushi decides to tease her LG "humne aap ko bina kapdo ke dekh liya na!" well my expressions was quite similar to arnav's!!! she shows him his childhood pic...(though i have serious doubts abt that). he tries to take it away and they both end up falling on the bed...breaking it!!!!

Bhoot - pret aavahan

mami sensing dadi's raised hand even with her eyes closed...wow!!! dadi is worried abt arnav's behaviour and also is curious abt damaadji's absence...she questions mami abt shyam's absence..."uss naam ka koi aadmi yahan nahin rehta."...she tells dadi the truth but next min twists her own words and confuses dadi...mami is so desperate to escape dadi that she willingly calls on bhoot - pret to save her!!!!

Ashudh Boli Vs shudh Bhasha

well lagta hai mami has done some punya...as NK comes along to save mami from daravni dadi!!!! loved NK and his dialogues...awesome!!! well Nk irritates dadi enough that she leaves them and goes away!!! NK wanting to learn the pyaari goli...matlab boli from dadi!!! πŸ˜ƒbtw way to go NK...u were successful in making dadi go away!!!! loved dadi-NK interaction!!!

RM wasis & Janmashtami

the full family minus dadi is busy preparaing for janmashtami...last year khushi told the tale of mama kansa to lavayna and this year nani tells NK abt the eternal love of Radha-Krishna which transcends over the world itself!!! a couple who were bound by love and not the societal norms of marriage..."unke pyaar ko kissi naam ki zaroorat naahi." somehow that is so true for arnav and khushi too...their marriage is neither legal nor was done in presence of the families and society...and yet they are more married than any couple in the RM!!!! they too are bound by love rather than the society norms!!!!!

Saat phere bin shaadi adhoori

khushi realises that her marriage is not complete as they had not taken the pheras...nani speaks of the 7 vachans the husband-wife takes with each phera and then they are considered to be married!!!

After effects of bed- breaking

people bringing in a new bed makes every one curious but mami is the one who can't contain her curiosity and asks HP abt it...the knowledge of bed breaking gets RM wasis' imagination activated and khushi totally embarassed!!! arnav is becoming naughtier day by day...haila he winked at her...didn't ever imagine he would wink at her!!!!😳 mami why the need to know how to break the bed now at this age??πŸ˜†

what's wrong with anjali...first she goes behind her chote and then she is meeting shyam or whoever in RM and that also near arnav's room...stupid or what???πŸ˜•

Shuruwat suhaag raat se karte hai

seriously while watching the scene i was grinning like a fool...khushi on learning that her marriage is incomplete as they have not taken the pheras...goes to talk to arnav!!! it seems that the contract marriage has ceased to matter for khushi also!!! btw when will khushi learn...patidev absolutely enjoying biwi's taang khichai!!! awesome dialogues and loved arnav's expression!!!!

"EK pati patni jo bhi karte hain woh humne kuch bhi nahi kiya...sab kuch kharab ho gaya." khushi can u even hear what u are saying or how it sounds like!!!

arnav plays her and asks her to explain the different rasams...and khushi without thinking starts of with roka and ends with suhaag raat!!!! loved arnav's lines here

" yep...that's it"!!!!

"tum kitni intelligent ho. last mein kya bola?"

"yeah that one."

"khushi...hume saari rasme poore toh karne honge...but we will start backwards. shuruwat suhaag raat se karte hai. what do you say???"

kitna bada flirt hai baba re...aaj poore mood mein tha...poor khushi kya socha aur kya ho gaya..."pata nahin aap kahan se kahan paunch gaye." she escapes not before he tells her..."kal raat hamari suhaag raat hai." btw " c'mon khushi...main tumhe kha toh nahin jaunga." really arnav ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next Morning

dadi realises arnav doesn't uses his father's name...he prefers to be a raizada than a mallik!!!

arnav wakes khushi up and reminds her abt their suhaag raat...khushi's dhak-dhak returns!!!!😳

Good day...it was great to see arnav and akaash together again...loved the dialogues...akaash sees his brother is very happy and wants to know if there is somthing they should know abt...only to be told its a good day!!!! btw what did akaash think??? good news???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hum kitne dare huye hai...payal is stumped with khushi's queries abt suhaag raat...behna finally shares her feelings abt her first night...payalia ur sister is still a kumari and u just scared her more!!!

loved both arnav-akaash and khushi-payal scenes...very cute!!!

khushi needs a new pair of sandals asap and if possible can we get rid of these multi coloured ugly suits!!!!😑

can the cvs fix on a particular time line...kabhi 14 kabhi 15...its irritating!!!😑

precap...so dadi finally comes to know the reason behind shyam's absence???

Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Priya : loved your title and quote...just perfect. will wait for your take on Friday. About Woodwa ve...just a suggestion, maybe you can put the link of the Crooner where the elaborate discussion took place for people's perspective who haven't read that. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

~EDITED~

KKGSR:  hamko nahee kuchh samajh jara samajhana

ASR:  aakhir kya thee aisee bhee majburee
                                                mil gaye dil abb bhee kyon hai yeh duree

RM residents and Audience: pyar  inhe kis mod pe le aaya
                                                                                         ke dil kare haye koi toh bataye, kya hoga 😍

A  feel good episode in which the screenplay and dialog writers' had a heyday with some nice and unbridled moments of sharing between husband and wife, tons of double entendres, innuendos about future , situational comedy with some warm moments of sibling and family  bonding . Then there was an upset Daadi, a slithering shadow and a suitcase.

Barun, Sanaya and Karan's comedic timing was in the forefront.You could see Barun and Sanaya had a lot of fun in the bed-crashing scene, their laughter was contagious across medium.

An episode that left me with a smile on my face, a warmth in my heart and some sore fingers(as I was pausing every second to let every micro-bit of Arnav Khushi's moment seep in).

P.S. Does anyone else think Akash was asking bhai for pointers about bed breaking 'good day' ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Pic Credit: Shruti_P

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oedP9gXCEo[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats Riti and Omoraboti!!!πŸ‘
Great Job Mou! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi priya dear,,
soo start wid smile and then write bcoz today ep amzing even not only me here is everyone happy,,
i hope dadi will do anything that arshi mood ill spoil chalo live but ya as u write in ur post that smile yas me agree wid u ,,smile is like honey,,soo gald that cv ,s na ya ep show kiya,,dear today i write just good thing,,,bcoz so soon we will see new bride,,,,
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well this is going to be majorly quick! What a perfect episode! Honestly from the time the past has come up, I was scared - but this episode has put a lot of things to rest - LOVED it! It was the perfect IPKKND mix - romance, comedy, and drama!

The bed tod was I think the best piece of comedy IPKKND has produced - and the dialogues were super fabulous! Everyone - Barun, Sanaya, Karan, Utkarsha, Deepali, Akshay, Daljeet, Swatiji, Jayashreeji, HP - everyone was in full form! Mamiji was extra hilarious though, and my respect for Karan as an actor has gone up tremendously! And Barun and Sanaya were just brilliant!

Kudos to the team for such an episode that even our Crooner lady doesn't have much to say! πŸ˜‰Woodwa Ve brings back such awesome memories - one of the first times I interacted with everyone here! 😳

Here's to beds and raats, eyes and winks, and here's to romance and love!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNvQKAD7694[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago