Om Maani Pemmhe Hon..!!!

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Again a chalta phirta epishaad like me.πŸ˜†. Chalo lemme count the positives today.

1. Sandhya gave tit 4 tat to Methy. Yeah, methi should mind own business...who is she to judge others.? Chalo maaf kar diya main ne. Kyun ki Sooraj ko darana, ab mushkil nahin, na mumkin hai. Kyun ki Sooraj ko hai Sandhya ji ki tuition.

2. Methy darling's hubby darling supports Sunny. Pehle se bhi hume pata hai this is not a reality show for best couple. Nahi to u both even see the auditions.πŸ˜†.

3. Mhara chora is finally supported by most people for his decision to stand right for his Dharam in spite of mixed reviews. Chora don't think people are behind u coz u r righteous. Haye kinna sona sona lag raha tha us black suit ma. Mhara chora sab se phootra hai. Najar na lage mhare choro ne. Saare auntiyan, choriyan, daadiyan sab log pade hai mhara choro ke peechey.

4. Dhaaisa Newspaper & co decides to fetch votes for Sooraj. One thing I should say, Dhaaisa always helps everyone if she feels that is necessary. She doesnt care who it is. That is the best abt DABH that no character is fully evil. They have own virtues that make them distinctively unique.Dhaisa is even doing pooja for him. I think Sooraj should b a nominee for next election. Of course he'll bag all votes. Waise bhi hai mhara chora bada sona. Chalo beend & beendni will together rule Pushkar.

5. Chora & family praying. It was awesome to see them praying in temple & they offered well adorned diya aur baati to Lord Buddha. Let them be together always as Diya aur Baati. Bhabho bhi hain na, Singapore ke bhagvan ko bhi apni asliyat dikha di. Bhabho, I heard world will end by 2012. Then what will u do with 3 yugas.? Did u include currently running Kali yuga in it.?

6. Meena lomdi did her plan work out. Now RK will be appointed as dwarapalak of Rathi Mansion. And Chaturi could easily woo him. Haye haye.

7. No precap. Its Friday tomorrow.

P.S.- There was a photographer who took peechey wala photo of mhara chora. Don't know what did she mean by that.? Waise bhi mhara chora hai bada phootra, peechey se bhi. LOL. Inbeshtigation karoon is maamle ma maamiji ishtyle ma.???😍.πŸ˜†.

Chalo a work 4 u all. Do u understand what does the title mean.? Share ur opinions.😍.Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chalta Phirtaa JAMUN  episode...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awesome post! You've pointed out each positive points really wisely.⭐️

I felt like I was watching any news channel when reporters were asking verdict whether whether Sooraj is right or wrong.?😍πŸ€ͺ

I really liked Daisa's approach when she said "We ain't voting Sooraj b'coz he's the "Chhora" of hanuman Gali.. We're supporting him because he's right." So CV's shown positive point of to refrain from partiality in voting n vote to deserve candidate. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now it's time to reveal the mystery of your title. 😍

Om Maani Pemmhe Hon
-- This Mantra was played in BG when SURYA visited Lord Buddha's temple. ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
The mantra is especially revered by devotees of the Dalai Lama, as he is said to be an incarnation of Chenrezig or Avalokiteshvara.

It's meaning:- OM -- Generosity, MA -- Ethics, Ni - Patience, Pad -- Diligence, Me -- Renunciation, Hum --  Wisdom.

To understand Mantra more in detail, Google out. πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Well, really nice post. Thanks for taking out the positives.

For me, the unity of the neighborhood to support Suraj was the high point. And apart from that, got to see many other from different states and countries in support of Suraj too.

Also, Suraj's reply to media-persons were well-judged and measured too.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Today was boring a bit. I only liked sandhya and maithi convo. Can't believe they will still stretch it for two daysπŸ˜•
Brahmaputra thumbnail
@ami- wonderful explanation. Thanx a lot.

@saibal- thnx a lot.

@sati- thank u.

@maddy- haan, it was boring really. It will be streched for another 90 minutes. Hope to see more SurYa scenes. Thats all. Sab kuch TRP ka chakkar hai.Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thara title main toh dekhte hi pehchan gayi Kagdi!
But thanks to Amlu for explaining the words.

I loved Dhaisa today. When it comes to help she always shows concern.

And I wonder what does Meenu eat...Inna saara ideas usse aatey kahan se! Woh bhi new and never seen before ones!
Bhabo ke laddu mein inna taqat! Mujhe bhi koi khilao!πŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Thara title main toh dekhte hi pehchan gayi Kagdi!
But thanks to Amlu for explaining the words.

I loved Dhaisa today. When it comes to help she always shows concern.

And I wonder what does Meenu eat...Inna saara ideas usse aatey kahan se! Woh bhi new and never seen before ones!
Bhabo ke laddu mein inna taqat! Mujhe bhi koi khilao!πŸ˜†

JAM is eating everyone's brain.😑 Don't you understand her tactics?😍

Oh Yeah, Even I need Bhabho ke laddu.. Manne bhi takat ki bahut jarur hain to bear Kagdi's hathoda..
Brahmaputra thumbnail
@ kurmi- veivan ji, aap to hamesha ki tarah badi tezz nikli aaj bhi. Vaise Meena k buddhi k peechey, bhabho k laadoo nahin, Jiggy hai.

@amli- khoon bhari taang, how dares u are ki humra peranal secrets public ma dishclas karne ka.?😑.Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You all said it all.😊Nice name for the thread JamiπŸ€—Four things I liked -

1) The peacuful chants of the same lines as your thread name when the S'por Rathi gang visit the temple.

2) The way Suraj answered to the press reporters.πŸ‘πŸΌ Liked the thing he said about he not being against non-veg food or propagating and promoting his own belief. That is possibly the best stand anyone can possibly take.Don't force others but neither budge or deviate from your own beliefs.

3)Dhaisa and all of Hunaman galli coming into vote/pray for Suraj. Also liked the way they showed about the news channels and reporters talking about Suraj.

4)M-one being tackled by SurYa,πŸ‘πŸΌ
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was hilarious again Jam!i πŸ€£ing over yor inveshtigashun! Don't they know hamara chora is phootro from every angle? What are they trying to prove?πŸ˜†