Is not being rich, a crime?

boyuancy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My previous threads have somewhat been quite long and descriptive. So, let me make this ASAP (as short as possible 😉):

Is not being rich, a crime? What should Appu have done? Chosen his friends (I've been told that isn't possible)?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I don't agree. Not being rich isn't a crime. But being rich can get to your head. One of my friends was similar to Appu's friends. She always measured everything based on wealth. The day she tried to force me to get her an expensive mobile I dropped friendship with her. I didn't care what people thought. It's the same thing Appu should have done.
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with u guys.. A person's worth is decided by his nature, his talents, etc not by how much money his dad has..i mean how can one even decide that for sumone to be a part of their lives they got to have enuf cash in their pockets? And just becoz a guy is not giving rich gifts to a girl, she'll dump him? Thats insane..

Where have all those days gone that said for 2 ppl to b friends/lovers, they need to accept how the other is n not see how rich he is..
shibz thumbnail
Pari those days are here only...we are here na?😆

sorry i havnt seen the epi so cant comment..😳
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ ya..i know bt not everyone thinks like that..😔
boyuancy thumbnail
Wow, good to know that times are changing. I have this friend of mine who is in a relationship with a wealthy girl. I keep asking him about how things are, and if she brags about the money she has and stuff. And he tells me that money does not come into their discussions - EVER!!!  Maybe when they are discussing marriage and stuff like that... 

So yeah, there are genuine people out there who'll love you (probably) for who you are, rather than how swollen your pockets are. But it all boils down to the sole fact that you have to be lucky enough to find him/her.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i dont think that being rich is a crime but being so greedy and asking for this and that from someone else without knowing about tthe person's financial status is definatelly very bad.Come on if that girl was rich she defiantelly shouldn't have behaved liked that to her boyfriend and be so demanding!!!!!!
tiara_magic thumbnail
Its not a crime but sumtimes bcaz off show off others get jealous...if ur not rich that does not mean u have a low standard but autually u must be happy what u hav...😊😊😊😊
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As society would have it !