Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The lines were apt to the situationπŸ‘ and I am sure it was KC and not Samir speakingπŸ˜‰!

Simply because I am sure Samir Soni the actor whom we all admire is a sensible chap,whom I am sure has been endowed with enough intelligence to understand when someone criticises Kunal Chopra they are actually criticising the writers and CV'sπŸ˜‰,why else would the poor guy fight for his character if as per him Kunal Chopra was at his glowing best?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰And moreover I think Samir is a decent guy who would not resort to such 'below the belt' blows!πŸ‘

But having said this I wouldn't say the same about the CV's and writers, they have time and again proven that they prefer to utilise their time, energy and almost nonexistant skills in any other activity but doing what they are paid to do - air a good show!!!!πŸ˜‰

paradigm thumbnail
I dont think it was Samir speaking. Firstly people have only criticized his character and not him and he is smart enough to see the difference. Plus I dont think that Samir fans are very intrusive. Yes we have a keen interest but iwe arent half as crazy as the fans of other actors

Shobhit18 thumbnail
Hello Rani!
I had got this message (that you referred to in your thread) long time ago...& as a result, was off from Parichay... πŸ˜†

Glad, that you too got it at right time...
Hence, would like to quote a famous saying as:
"Der aaye par durust aaye"   πŸ€£ 🀣
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Rani i'd like to quote your own words from some post i read ,"people only see what they like to see" maybe you are only seeing this dialogue as an indirect message from SS to the viewers. I only interpreted those dialogues as mouthed by kunal chopra and non other, maybe your over thinking a bit coz it was perfectly in tune with the scene.

As for SS, we all know what a humble gentleman & a private person he is. he has immense respect from his fans coz he doesn't get into cat fights or indulges in gaining publicity - the good or the bad.we have been criticizing his character & the makers not him personally, the love and respect we have for him is the reason we are standing behind him to fight for his role. Being a gem of a person am sure if he had any issues with his fans he'l come out of his private world and talk about it personally via media. None of us here are his PA to speak on behalf of him, guess we should leave SS's perception to him and just talk about the character kunal chopra. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Rani i'd like to quote your own words from some post i read ,"people only see what they like to see" maybe you are only seeing this dialogue as an indirect message from SS to the viewers. I only interpreted those dialogues as mouthed by kunal chopra and non other, maybe your over thinking a bit as it was in tune with the scene.

As for SS, we all know what a humble gentleman & a private person he is. he has immense respect from his fans coz he doesn't get into cat fights or indulges in gaining publicity - the good or the bad.we have been criticizing his character & the makers not him personally, the love and respect we have for him is the reason we are standing behind him to fight for his role. Being a gem of a person am sure if he had any issues with his fans he'l come out of his private world and talk about it personally via media. None of us here are his PA to speak on behalf of him, guess we should leave SS's perception to him and just talk about the character kunal chopra. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Yea it's the respect and admiration we have for the actor that causes us to fight for his characterπŸ˜‰! I cannot simply sit and watch him reduced to a mere pretty boy in his own show while his onscreen character that has a lot of potential is being mercilessly butchered!C'mon this guy deserves a lot better than play seond fiddle to everyone else on the show!
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rani 😊..i m also like... 🀣... n my fav is "ek web site khol leta ho..." 🀣  i m sure that was for us ...πŸ˜†... but jo b ho that dialogues make me crazy...πŸ˜†...that dialogues also indirectly hit on them who crossed their limits...but loved him 😳...the way he spoke is awesome...😳... n that shayari also a silent tight slap on gaurav face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...loved whole scene... n his smile at the end that is mindblowing  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Also I see this post making fun of fellow members by calling them Anadi and I have reported it. Waiting viewbie to take action. Edited by snmalik4 - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Also I see this post making fun of fellow members by calling them Anadi and I have reported it. Waiting viewbie to take action.

thanks salman for this, I've been reading many comments which hurt few members. Like comments about twitter , this is just intolerable  who cares about what and why ss said ? who cares about what people tweet to nee lam? i really can't understand what these things has to do with forum people πŸ˜•i m waiting for VB's answer 
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thread closed for review

Parichay Dev Team