How things change... - SS updated pg 20

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm back with another SS. Again I don't know what to call it so I may change the title, I don't know what it is with me and stating SS with how. πŸ˜†Thank you to everyone who read the first one and I am glad you had enjoyed it, hopefully you will feel the same about this one. I will start with a smaller part if people like it I will continue. This story stands on its own there is no direct link to the current storyline at all. It does include all main characters, but its main focus is on Jeevika. Do comment and criticise and I'm happy to take suggestions, enough with the ranting ENJOY :D

Part one

It was dark and empty room, cobwebs and dust covered the corners of the walls. Light had not scattered across these floors in what had seemed like a lifetime. Unknown to the world, there was someone here, someone who was trying to hide from the outside world. As they sat, they were reminded of all their past moments, the moments of joy and sadness. However, it was the sadness that had engulfed their life, the pain inside them had taken upon a new life, which until now was unknown to all, even their spouse. 

"Jeevika! Jeevika!" The shouting from outside the room suddenly woke Jeevika out of her trance. She slowly picked herself up, hiding something away. She wiped away the tears that had unknowingly fallen and headed in the darkness towards the door. As she opened the door, she made herself look presentable to those on the other side. As she left the room, it was as if she heading into other world, where she was another person.

She wondered into passage, where she ran into her husband. Viren was running trying to organise arrangements for a gathering, which was taking place in their home. He instructed Jeevika to get ready quickly; as the guests would be arriving shortly. Everyone was so busy with their lives and duties, that no one ever noticed the sadness behind Jeevika's words or the loneliness in her eyes.

She had always done everything right, she followed the rules, she did what was expected by her, and had begun teaching in a local school. She tried to immerse herself in her work, so that no one would see what she was hiding.

The party was a huge success, the guests enjoyed themselves, the food was splendid, and the atmosphere was radiant. Jeevika chatted away with her guests indulging them with tales from her classroom. When the night ended, both Viren and Jeevika retired to their room.

"That was good night, wasn't it Jeevika? I haven't seen Laksh in years. Did you know we went to law school together in London, he..." As Viren turned, he noticed that his wife was not behind him. He wondered where she has gone. Viren was slowing noticing a gradually change in Jeevika's behaviour. When she was with others, everything was fine but behind closed doors, she seemed quieter, she hardly confined or shared anything with him anymore. He wanted to question her on many occasions but never plucked up courage

Weeks past and Jeevika and Viren were hardly on speaking terms, within the confinement of their bedroom. They silently changed and went to bed, even with this growing distance, Viren still could not question the situation.

One night, Viren woke up wanting something to drink. As he looked over at the side table, he picked up the jug only to find it empty. Turning over to Jeevika, he saw that she was not in bed. Quickly he went out to search for his wife. He searched all around but he couldn't seem to find her. Suddenly he heard the smoke alarm and ran towards the kitchen. There he saw his wife standing over the stove, whist the saucepan had caught on fire. The flames were blazing, yet Jeevika stood there, she seemed to be million miles away, completely unaware of her surroundings. She didn't seem to feel
the heat of the flames, nor did she hear the smoke alarm, or Viren's shouting.

Quickly Viren grabbed Jeevika away from the fire with enough force that he could have dislocated her shoulder. He tried to put out the fire before he rushed to Jeevika's side.

"Jeevika, what the hell happened?!"

"I've got to call Maanvi,"she rushed away. Viren was left stunned, not knowing what had happened. Jeevika had not seen or spoken to Maanvi for over a year nor did she ever mention her anymore. After the death of Badi Beeji, Maanvi and Jeevika had become estranged. Both were stubborn and could not face each other or admit to their own shortcomings. Maanvi lived in Rishikesh in their home, whist Jeevika lived in Chandighar with Viren, as they had also separated from the Vadheras.</font>

Flashback- The Vadhera house one year ago.

All family members were gathered in the living room. They all stood there scared and worried about what was about to happen. They all knew it would not end well, but no one had ever imagined the outcome of this dispute.

"No Viren! This cannot happen. Today's your wife has crossed all limits. What did you think, we would praise you and Jeevika for your actions?! What does she think of herself! She..." 

Swamini voiced raised louder than it had ever been before. The echoes of her voice could her heard across the Vadhera mansion. Her anger was such that no one could tame her. Her trusted nephew was no longer at her. He had formed a mind of his own, which did not only consider the wishes of Badi Ma. Before Swamini could even finish Viren had heard enough.

"Enough! If you think I will stand here whist you degrade my wife, in my presence., then you are mistaken. I respect you and you are older than me, but to insult my wife in front it me, I will not accept. I admit..."

"Wow? This is all that we had to see. Viren you are raising you voice to me? Your Badi Ma. Today Jeevika has shown her true colours. She has turned our own son against his family, never mind her own faults. Where is she now? We're all here because of her actions and she sits comfortably in her
room. How shameless can one be?"

Viren stormed off in a fit of anger, he could not listen anymore. He headed towards his room, moments later he emerged with Jeevika in one hand and a suitcase in other. He silently left the Vadhera house without a word, in front of his entire family.

Viren was left standing in the kitchen, wondering what had happen. He had never seen anyone stand frozen as if in a trace whist in danger. He stood there in shock, as he did not know what to think. He had known that Jeevika was struggling after losing Badi Beeji, Maanvi and their family but he had thought that everything would work itself out.

Part 2- Page Four

Part 3- Page Six

Part 4- Page Eight

Part 5- Page Nine

Part 6- Page Eleven

Part 7/8- Page Sixteen

Part 9 - Page Twenty 

Those are all the parts guys ENJOY

Edited by -Pj- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pooojaaa...WONDERFUL...SUPERB...BRILLIANT.
you know na I love this type of Jeevika...
*hits head* stupid Nehu
why do i luvv her ? i'm really clueless
.. you have skillfully described each emotion of her...

I love the suspense you have created... I have some sort if idea where the track is heading, but I might be completely wrong. will tell u in pm dabbaπŸ˜†

SB and Viren...😲OK...  JV left Vadhera house...πŸ˜• hmm Ok...
Jeevika had not seen or spoken to Maanvi for over a year..OK? Naaa...Impossible...
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”   though it was possible in my SSπŸ˜†..but why?? what happened to badi B?

Mystry bohat che...but i love it

So Continue Sooon! i command uπŸ˜†
Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was holding my breath reading it...

Awesome start Pj.πŸ‘β­οΈ

fantastic description of the surroundings - and Jeevika's state @present is beautifully etched out;...

N number of questions popping in my brain,,,

did Jeevika and Maanvi survive not speaking to each other for a year..?? BB died.. what happened after that .. It is quite intriguing and you know what to do,,

come up with the next part and do PM me πŸ˜‰
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...continue soon..
could u add me to the pm list...
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome absolutely brilliant please pm me when you update next thanks
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... loved the start... Jeevika's condition is explained really well... I wonder what Jeevika did! ... please continue soon.
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one... Plzz pm me too..
Actually it's abit confusing but i lik dat...πŸ‘
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow its very nice
plz update and PM
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh.  Next part please. 
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an absolutely AMAZING start, dude! β€οΈ So intriguing and mysterious...eeks, I'm so anxious to read the next part! I always love how you explain Jeevika's POV...I connect instantly! All your fans are thirsty for more...don't know how much longer we can wait πŸ˜›

P.S. R.I.P. Badi Beeji πŸ˜”