I doubt another danger is ...

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Approaching yash in mumbai. I was wondering why chagan was so scared to let yash outside alone... But my doubt was cleared by the spy giving info about yash to a person in the phone.
He also said that he will not return safe home !!!
I hope nothing bad happens to yash and arthi 😭.

What do u think of this ???  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hana_y thumbnail
i think this time arti who will get hurt then will have yash feel the love he has for her as if he will get hurt he will not realize it and feel the love or fear to lose her .
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think this time Aarti will get hurt while saving Yash, and that will bring them closer.
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
something untoward could be waiting... i'm suddenly feeling i want Buaji in Mumbai house too 😈  AarYa can use her as shield against the bad guys 😆 no harm should come to our AarYa Fab5.. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I think this time aarti will be the one to get hurt and that may be something that makes Yash realize his love for her...
--HANISA-- thumbnail
i also agree this time it arti who will hurt then yash will realize the love for arti as per promo he realize of arti 
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

may b arti ,coze she is outside waiting, and yash will cry 4 arti to save her donot take arti too

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

dont know yet but this show getting better and better

i think the same  yash going tooo save Aarti that what i hopeee 😍

pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yup, I too think that this twist will made Yash realise what importance Arti now holds in his life, tabhi to there will be confusion because abhi tak to he considers her as a good friend only. With this twist, he will realise that Arti mean more than a friend to him and thus his confusion and fight within self will start...

Fingers crossed, hope aisa hi ho
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u all, Yash will realize his love when smthd bad happen to Aarti...and no more arpita in yash life...